When a girl does this kind of stuff what does it mean

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Justinguck
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

28 Apr 2016, 8:00 pm

I was walking at the hallway & i saw the girl I like there & I was looking at her but then I look away then when we pass by again I turn around to look at her but she hide behind her friend then In class I was looking at her & she caught me looking but I look away then she went over to talk to her friend & I was looking at her but then I stop later I saw her at the back of the class & was looking at me but then later left class early.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2016, 8:03 pm

Run-on sentences are kinda hard to read. Can you break it up into coherent statements, please?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Justinguck
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

28 Apr 2016, 8:09 pm

Haha alright so today I was walking with my friend at the hallway and I saw the girl I kinda have a crush on and I looked at her but then I just looked away. Then later when she came to class I was looking at her and she caught me looking but I looked away. Then later she went over to talk to her friend and I was looking at her but then I stopped but then later when I turn around I saw her at the back of the class and was looking at me but then later left class early so idk

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2016, 8:12 pm

You should talk to her. Only she can tell you what's on her mind.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Yigeren
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2016, 9:01 pm

It could mean anything. If she noticed you staring at her she may just be reacting to that. You ought to just start a conversation with her and be friendly. If she tries to leave the conversation or seems to be just acting polite, then she probably doesn't. If she's friendly and seems to want to talk to you by prolonging the conversation, then she may like you, or at least like you in a friendly way.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2016, 11:02 am

You have to make contact, somehow.

I used to do the kind of stuff you described. It never got me anywhere.

Justinguck
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Apr 2016, 1:59 pm

Truee but I don't get is why we when pass by again at the hallway I turn around to look at her but she hide behind her friend though. But then Idk why she moved to the back of the class and was looking at me but then left class early so idk haha

b9
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2016, 2:10 pm

Justinguck wrote:
I was walking at the hallway & i saw the girl I like there & I was looking at her but then I look away then when we pass by again I turn around to look at her but she hide behind her friend then In class I was looking at her & she caught me looking but I look away then she went over to talk to her friend & I was looking at her but then I stop later I saw her at the back of the class & was looking at me but then later left class early.

i would take that to mean that she wanted to see detailed maps of the topography of southern bolivia, and i would furnish her with them eagerly.