"progressives" Assault Trump Supporter Blood!! !

Page 2 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

JackBruns
Raven
Raven

30 Apr 2016, 10:26 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Edenthiel wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
Leftists are violent people
People are violent; left, right, and center.

Mr. Trump incites violence.

No one else is having these violent riots, it is criminal invader illegals and the far left who have shown the potential for violence

you can't scream freedom of speech while literally attacking people, idiots like this are going to hand Trump the election

Details are exceedingly sparse, but from what I have been able to find it looks like "thousands" were turned away from the Pro-Trump rally at the door. Judging by the rhetoric Trump throws out & the way he incites his crowd to do violence, I would not be at all surprised if some of those frustrated thousands engaged the anti-Trump protesters who were also outside the venue.

It could have also been a anti-Trump protester who threw the first punch, but I think we *all* have to admit that none of us know who actually started the violence.

Watch the video, it's literally hundreds of people waving Mexican flags yelling kill wh***y attacking random passerby

the mental gymnastics you guys will go thru to blame Trump and the excuses you make for these violent people is ridiculous. You decry 'violent rhetoric' of the other side and make excuses for the real violence perpetrated by yours, the hypocrisy is astounding.

Agreed. These SJW's are scary people.