Page 13 of 14 [ 223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2016, 6:41 pm

AspE wrote:
Right, so naturally, she needs the right to own a .50 cal rifle or AR-15.

For skunks.

What do you have a giant modern stuff? Go live with the Amish.

Simiauto technology has been around since the bill of rights was invented, what the f**k is wrong with people wanting a more comfortable gun, or a gun that doesn't burn their hands, or a gun that can adjust its stock so women can use it.
Oh but it looks scary boo f*****g who. Black people look scary to a lot of whit rich people can they ban them from certain areas?

Why can people have sports cars? Why can non farmers have trucks, why can people build rockets, why can people do anything. Why's it any of your f*****g problem.

Go learn about stuff you find scary so you won't be ignorant about them and then you wond find it scary. The same guns with wood stocks are fine but black guns are bad. Polymer and plastic are bad now? f*****g gosh, you people are so ignorant and annoying. I find lots of things scary I don't push to ban them.

If I did all sports world be banned.

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2016, 6:57 pm

You actually don't have a right to a truck or a sports car. Why is my problem? Because guns f*****g kill people. I don't want to live in the Wild West, where, by the way, guns were often prohibited in town.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2016, 7:00 pm

AspE wrote:

For skunks.

Don't own either.
Sometimes black bears are in the yard.The old geezer up the road had one get in his house when he went to town.It went right thru the screen door and ate a whole pan of cornbread.Then it carried the can of lard out in the yard,squeezed all the lard out of it and chewed up the can.Not the first time a bear has gotten into a residence.
We had a wolf hybrid try and carry one of our Saanen dairy goats off,my ex dealt with that problem.Then a coyote with severe mange,it looked like it just climbed out of a sarcophagus.You can google pics of what they look like.
Feral dog attacked the daschunds,feral dog tried to drag off turkey Gobbler(Major Tom),possums eating the chickens,etc....get the point? The only people here that don't have guns are some of the relgious groups.Like the Endtime Handmaidens of the Lord.You can't bring guns onto their property if you work for them.Even the hippies have guns,just not very good ones.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2016, 7:15 pm

AspE wrote:
You actually don't have a right to a truck or a sports car. Why is my problem? Because guns f*****g kill people. I don't want to live in the Wild West, where, by the way, guns were often prohibited in town.

So do trucks. f**k a truck killed 4 kids all at once and that was on accident.

Sports car speed they go way over the speed limit so why let people have them.

Knifes, axes, trucks, bats etc all kill people why let anyone have the,. No one should be allowed to have anything unless their job requires it. Want a bat become a baseball player.

Omg look around half the people own guns, everyone around you carries a gun, is it the f*****g wild Westminster f**k even the west wasn't the Wild West. People in mass have had guns for hundreds of years and it's never been mass violence like your side says. Fact crime went down in states where concealed carry were made legal not up.

The fact your still here and not dead shows guns don't equal violence. If every gun owner was so violent as people say and killed 20 people each there'd be no one left alive. Duck if they just killed one other person each there'd be no one. This Wild West your crazy fanatical side makes up never existed and never will exist, but simply saying , Mia crazy as*hole who wants to take people's rights away for no other reason then I don't like guns won't sell with the populace so you. Make up scare tactics and lies to trick people into giving their freedom away. You make up words the. The. Those don't work you make up new ones. Your side is truly deeply evil.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2016, 7:19 pm

Misslizard wrote:
AspE wrote:

For skunks.

Don't own either.
Sometimes black bears are in the yard.The old geezer up the road had one get in his house when he went to town.It went right thru the screen door and ate a whole pan of cornbread.Then it carried the can of lard out in the yard,squeezed all the lard out of it and chewed up the can.Not the first time a bear has gotten into a residence.
We had a wolf hybrid try and carry one of our Saanen dairy goats off,my ex dealt with that problem.Then a coyote with severe mange,it looked like it just climbed out of a sarcophagus.You can google pics of what they look like.
Feral dog attacked the daschunds,feral dog tried to drag off turkey Gobbler(Major Tom),possums eating the chickens,etc....get the point? The only people here that don't have guns are some of the relgious groups.Like the Endtime Handmaidens of the Lord.You can't bring guns onto their property if you work for them.Even the hippies have guns,just not very good ones.

He doesn't give a s**t. He's so crazy it's like talking to Isis. And he won't even put up, he'll send some other sap to take people's guns, anti gun people are cowards and liars. They'll no different then the kkk or Nazis, they'll hate is so diluted and false but they'll never see that. Fanatics never do. And everyone does has to suffer for their blind obedience to their false cause. I'm so sick of it, gun owners are the only group whose civil rights are ok to attack. I hope one day it'll be illegal just like it is to do so to other groups.

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2016, 7:20 pm

AspE wrote:
You actually don't have a right to a truck or a sports car....

Yet again, not quite ... by a long shot. The Ninth Amendment to the Constitution for the United States of America provides that "[t]he enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people." In other words, the people retain all rights about all matters unless the Constitution prohibits them specifically. Furthermore, the Tenth Amendment to the Constitution provides that "[t]he powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people." In other words, the authority to do anything lawful resides with the states or, failing a state prohibits it, the people unless the Constitution prohibits them specifically. Moreover, the Privileges and Immunities Clause (Article IV, Section 2, Clause 1) prohibits any state from treating citizens of other states in a discriminatory manner. The right of interstate travel may plausibly be inferred from the clause. This protection comes to us from the Magna Carta of 1215 that provided the right to travel.

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)

Last edited by AspieUtah on 23 May 2016, 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2016, 7:23 pm

He's ruined my thread :cry:

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2016, 7:28 pm

sly279 wrote:

I don't see how. The goal posts keep moving. It is difficult to help or hinder an idea with so many distractions.

I have completely enjoyed this topic. And, I support your opinion wholeheartedly, sly279!

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2016, 7:41 pm

AspieUtah wrote:
sly279 wrote:

I don't see how. The goal posts keep moving. It is difficult to help or hinder an idea with so many distractions.

I have completely enjoyed this topic. And, I support your opinion wholeheartedly, sly279!

Point was to get people to go comment against it the illegal proposed rule change. not to debate the 2nd amendment.

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2016, 7:55 pm

sly279 wrote:
AspieUtah wrote:
sly279 wrote:

Point was to get people to go comment against it the illegal proposed rule change. not to debate the 2nd amendment.

We all started out doing so, until the topic was derailed over and over. I apologize that I apparently helped fuel the distractions. Still, I believe that the SSA regulation is doomed if only because too much water is under the U.S. Supreme Court bridge regarding the Second Amendment. There is, as a result, too little room to accomplish the regulation lawfully. So, I believe that you did get what you intended: to inform us about yet another pending battle. The good news is that our battle will be short and successful.

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2016, 8:14 pm

AspieUtah wrote:
AspE wrote:
You actually don't have a right to a truck or a sports car....

Yet again, not quite ... by a long shot. The Ninth Amendment to the Constitution for the United States of America provides that "[t]he enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people." In other words, the people retain all rights about all matters unless the Constitution prohibits them specifically. Furthermore, the Tenth Amendment to the Constitution provides that "[t]he powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people." In other words, the authority to do anything lawful resides with the states or, failing a state prohibits it, the people unless the Constitution prohibits them specifically. Moreover, the Privileges and Immunities Clause (Article IV, Section 2, Clause 1) prohibits any state from treating citizens of other states in a discriminatory manner. The right of interstate travel may plausibly be inferred from the clause. This protection comes to us from the Magna Carta of 1215 that provided the right to travel.

But not in a car, which could be outlawed by an act of Congress.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2016, 11:10 pm

AspieUtah wrote:
sly279 wrote:
AspieUtah wrote:
sly279 wrote:

We all started out doing so, until the topic was derailed over and over. I apologize that I apparently helped fuel the distractions. Still, I believe that the SSA regulation is doomed if only because too much water is under the U.S. Supreme Court bridge regarding the Second Amendment. There is, as a result, too little room to accomplish the regulation lawfully. So, I believe that you did get what you intended: to inform us about yet another pending battle. The good news is that our battle will be short and successful.

Obama doesn't care about laws, their proposal even basically states what they're doing is illegal but what you going do to stop us.
It's only got 390 comments. The f*****g ban on 5.56 green tip got thousands and thousands of comments and just barely got stopped. No one cares about us. Non of the big gun groups or you tubers are talking about it. They were all over the 5.56 thing.

Aspe been the one derailing it over and over trying to push his agenda not you.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2016, 1:16 am

Seriously, ignore the troll, that's what he is at this point.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2016, 1:32 am

Seesh, just ignore him.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

Schlumpfikus
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

24 May 2016, 1:56 am

My question about the topic was too general, too, sorry. As far as I understand (I can't open the link of the original question anymore) it's about if mental disorders/disabilities should be a reason to prohibit someone from owning a gun?
So, (trying to close the circle here), it's a right considered given by nature, but then any number of people, free citizens that is, should not be allowed to have guns? That does seem unfair indeed. By the applied logic, as long as one may own a cellphone or truck, one should be allowed to own a gun.

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2016, 7:38 am

Schlumpfikus wrote:
My question about the topic was too general, too, sorry. As far as I understand (I can't open the link of the original question anymore) it's about if mental disorders/disabilities should be a reason to prohibit someone from owning a gun?
So, (trying to close the circle here), it's a right considered given by nature, but then any number of people, free citizens that is, should not be allowed to have guns? That does seem unfair indeed. By the applied logic, as long as one may own a cellphone or truck, one should be allowed to own a gun.

Indeed. U.S. public policy has, since its founding, considered the restriction of any individual's constitutional right to be the sole realm of the federal courts. That requirement is fulfilled in this matter under the enactment of the federal Gun Control Act of 1968. The proposed Social Security Administration regulation would be unconstitutional and illegal under the Due Process and Equal Protection clauses. Watch for more than one lawsuit if the regulation is adopted.