Response to thread in women's section.

Page 3 of 8 [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2016, 1:05 am

I speak the truth and you can't handle it .

Leave me be.

You like to see generalizations everywhere, until I say al, women are _____ then I'm not making generalsiztions

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2016, 1:07 am

I wish you could feel what it's like to be told your worthless or unloveable by thousands of people then maybe you'd not be so dismissive and think you know everything.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2016, 1:13 am

Every single ducking person on this planet deserves to be loved, that's not entitlement that's humans kindness,

And why isn't it entitlement to thin you deserve s guy who makes over $22 an hour, owns his own care and has his own place. Why do those women deserve those guys,
Even if they have all that doesn't meant the are entitled to such guys any more the. I'd be entitled to them.

So why is it bad I want to be loved and have a gf but not that they want a middle class guy???!?!??!?!?!?!

Yigeren
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2016, 1:19 am

Yeah, as if I have no idea what it's like to feel worthless.

You'd be better off trying to adjust your attitude than relying on worthless dating sites.

It's not bad to want to be loved. It's bad to blame other people for your lack of dates. People want what they want. Nobody is required to even give you the time of day. That's how it works for everyone.

If a woman who is poor is able to get a man with more money, then obviously the guys think that she deserves them.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2016, 1:32 am

Yigeren wrote:
Yeah, as if I have no idea what it's like to feel worthless.

You'd be better off trying to adjust your attitude than relying on worthless dating sites.

It's not bad to want to be loved. It's bad to blame other people for your lack of dates. People want what they want. Nobody is required to even give you the time of day. That's how it works for everyone.

If a woman who is poor is able to get a man with more money, then obviously the guys think that she deserves them.

Week as their still single year after year obviously not. The guys they feel entitled to don't give them time of day it's why they b***h and moan about how horrible guys are I. Their about me summary.

My attitude is the result of years of mistreatment from women, you think the mistreat,net by women is the result of my attitude that didn't exist until a year ago, that's crazy logic.

Do you act and talk the same off line as you do here? Do you complain to strangers? I sure as f**k don't. Women don't see my attitude. You do becaus e you keep poking song poking and poking me until I get so pissed.

Actuall uses cashiers, gas Staunton attendedents, customer services, cops, firemen, doctors, nurses,erc are all required to give me time of day.
Why do you support dehumanizing people? Yeah the world is s**t but unlike you I choose to fight back and treat all people with respect.

Rlstinships are two person thing so if no one will do if it with me they are to blame. If women wanted to be with me and I refused I'd be to blame. I'm not responsible for things out of my control I don't feel I'm entitled to be in a relationship,mbut it sure the f**k isn't my fault women won't date me and nothing you say will opener convince me other wise.

Women who want to be in a relationship but won't lower their false standards are at fault for them being alone.

I have no standards to lower, I can't do anything else to find a gf. I got s f*****g job didn't help because it's not paid enough. I've done my best it's not my fault but you keep trying to say it is.

I'd date a. A user if they'd let me. At least it's something. But I'm not even seen as good enough to a use. Talk about worthless.

If you honk you're trying to help me your not. Your making me depressed by defending women who are mean to me and you don't even know those women. You defend them because their women and your women so guy si bad defend fellow women even if they the wrong side.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2016, 1:36 am

Let's play a game.

Simulation:

The majority of women in sly's area will only date a guy if he has a decent job. How does sly find the minority women in his area?

Solution:???????

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2016, 1:46 am

I really don't like fighting :(

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2016, 3:49 am

sly279 wrote:
Omg you don't get it do you I was happy before I tried to date women. Now I'm not.

sly279 wrote:
My attitude is the result of years of mistreatment from women, you think the mistreat,net by women is the result of my attitude that didn't exist until a year ago, that's crazy logic.

Umm... Wouldn't this suggest that you'd be better of *not* trying to date women?

Looks like you are setting yourself up to fail and becoming more miserable in the process...

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2016, 4:19 am

GGPViper wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Omg you don't get it do you I was happy before I tried to date women. Now I'm not.

sly279 wrote:

Umm... Wouldn't this suggest that you'd be better of *not* trying to date women?

Looks like you are setting yourself up to fail and becoming more miserable in the process...

Because I reached a point where I couldn't continue to be happy alone. That's what pushed me to be brave enough to message women when I was 22. Got some dates finally when I was 25. 3 first dates total. Been downhill since.

I keep tryin get but it hurts to come here day after day after seen mean things about me from women. Then have women on wp defend and support those women and accuse me of lying :(

I've always tried to be nice to people here and this is my repayment.

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2016, 4:23 am

sly279 wrote:
GGPViper wrote:
sly279 wrote:

sly279 wrote:

Because I reached a point where I couldn't continue to be happy alone. That's what pushed me to be brave enough to message women when I was 22. Got some dates finally when I was 25. 3 first dates total. Been downhill since.

I keep tryin get but it hurts to come here day after day after seen mean things about me from women. Then have women on wp defend and support those women and accuse me of lying :(

I've always tried to be nice to people here and this is my repayment.

But if you are - by your own words - worse off than you were before - then why keep trying to date?

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2016, 4:29 am

Either way I'll be sad, there's no going back to the past. I'd probably wanted to date sooner if I wasn't emotionally and physically abused by girls in elementary and middle school.

Why is it so wrong for aspie guys do want to be loved and have a relationship like everyone else.

crazybunnylady
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 May 2016, 5:11 am

I understand what you're saying. Generally the whole dynamic between men and women is pretty screwed up these days. I've been on dating sites in the past and they made me despair. I think they tend to bring out the worst in people, or the kind of people you don't really want to date.

For me I do want a man who is financially secure but (to me) that means being sensible with what he's got. He can earn minimum wage or a massive income but if he's blowing all his money on drugs, partying or whatever and not being able to pay his bills and getting other people to bail him out as a result, that is not financially secure no matter what the salary. Other women I don't know, I don't consider myself a typical woman by any stretch. I guess a lot of shallow women like loads of money. Maybe by being rejected by these sort of women, they are doing you a favour, I wouldn't want to be with someone like that.

I will say that the least attractive thing to women is desperation. Even if you act like you're not desperate they can pick up on it. You sound like you're happier not dating, maybe have a break from it. Focus on loving yourself and not trying to get validation from other people. It's a cliche but someone usually comes along when you least expect it and when you're not trying.

Diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome 15/06/2016

Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2016, 5:11 am

Not being funny sly but was it necessary to make a whole post about something I put in the women's section because I was confused and thought it was a safe place where I would not be judged for asking!! !!

I find this a personal attack against me as I was only trying to understand over people thoughts on the matter!! !

I have helped you out as much as I can woth ypur dating profiles and making a post about me is frankly an bitter betrayal. I am so dissapointed because I thought you were a better person!

Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2016, 5:13 am

Also if your so poor and it's such an issue how comes your spending hundreds on guns.

Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2016, 5:22 am

sly279 wrote:
I wish you could feel what it's like to be told your worthless or unloveable by thousands of people then maybe you'd not be so dismissive and think you know everything.

How do you not understand that alot of us have been through that! Many of use on your posts have tried to help and you don't want our help. And yet yu continue to complain that no one will help you.

I have 3rd year exams coming up on Friday but I took time out of revising to look through your profiles and help you out over pm. Does this not prove that I want you to find someone or am I still this person who is horrible because I dissagree with your views and have my own?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2016, 5:30 am

It's WAR!

Umm...nevermind, it's just a hype moment.

Oh well, go on with your little quarrels. I have a galaxy to save.