Page 1 of 5 [ 66 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

ultimafighterbp
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

20 May 2016, 8:14 am

I have a diagnosis of bipolar, ADHD, and Aspergers at the same time. Does anybody have three more diagnosed or am I the only one? Just thought it would be nice to do a estimate of how many people here have this.

Grammar Geek
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2016, 9:02 am

I have five: Asperger's, OCD, Nonverbal Learning Disability, Tourette Syndrome, and Auditory Processing Disorder.

starkid
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2016, 1:58 pm

I've been diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety, Schizoid PD, and auditory processing deficit, but I do not think that I'm a schizoid.

Minervx_2
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 May 2016, 12:58 am

I'll rank my disorders from most troubling for my life to least troubling.

1. Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (Kills my productivity.)
2. Depression (It's horrible)
3. General Anxiety / Social Anxiety (Is my biggest barrier in making friends)
4. Cyclothymic Mood Disorder (I have mood swings but not nearly as severe as bipolar)
5. Autism Spectrum Disorder (I'm kind of awkward-ish, but I've improved a lot socially)
6. Attention Deficit Disorder (My lack of patience has hurt me in some ways)

transsupernatural
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 May 2016, 5:58 pm

I'm undiagnosed autism but been diagnosed with a lot... borderline PD, social phobia, major depression recurrent, adjustment disorder (saying this because it's a recurrent and recent diagnosis), and even psychotic disorder NOS (which has been ruled out by now). I don't think I have BPD but I have to see when i get tested for ASD. Think my other labels point to ASD anyway.

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2016, 10:11 am

I have PDD-NOS, Schizoid Personality Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, OCD, and Major Depressive Disorder.

starkid
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2016, 10:12 am

TheSilentOne wrote:
I have PDD-NOS, Schizoid Personality Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, OCD, and Major Depressive Disorder.

Was that two different doctors who diagnosed you with PDD-NOS and schizoid PD?

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2016, 11:14 am

starkid wrote:
TheSilentOne wrote:

Was that two different doctors who diagnosed you with PDD-NOS and schizoid PD?

Yes, it was. I was diagnosed with the PDD-NOS when I was 3 by a social worker and the Schizoid Personality Disorder by my regular therapist when I was 18.

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2016, 12:27 pm

I am diagnosed with Asperger's, ADD, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder.

Diagnosed with Asperger's, ADD, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder in 2004.
In denial that it was a problem until early 2016.

Deviant Art

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2016, 12:47 pm

I am diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD), Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD) and Major Depressive Disorder, Recurrent (MDD) (though I disagree with it). My undiagnosed comorbids and characteristics include Selective Mutism (observed from about age five to about age 17 years), Mydriasis (observed frequently from about age eight to about age 25 years), Prodigiousness (observed from about age 13 to about age 25 years), Intelligence Quotient of ~145 (estimated clinically from about age 16 to about age 20 years) and Synesthesia (observed from about age 16 to about age 40 years; faded).

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2016, 5:27 am

I object ! :wink:
Only because I don't believe half of what these people tell me.
I have known people with clinical depression. Telling me I have depression because I went through a rough patch for a while seems an insult to those people, and I never considered myself depressed.
I also absolutely don't consider GID "Gender Identity Disorder" legitimate. I believe the problems suffered by preop trans people to be a physical, not a mental, problem. Because the treatment is purely physical most of the time. It is very rare that you can treat a mental condition purely by physical medicine.
But the autism - yep that I don't doubt.

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2016, 6:37 am

Bipolar 1
Generalized Anxiety Disorder NOS
Asperger's
PTSD

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

26 May 2016, 8:12 pm

I have Aspergers, dyslexia, ADD, OCD, generalized anxiety, panic disorder, & a minor depression. The latter 4 are well treated by meds.
I was also diagnosed with Borderline Personality, Schizoid Personality, Obsessive Compulsive Personality, PTSD & told I fit all the symptoms of Schizotypal Personality but did not have it. My GP had diagnosed me with bipolar 2 but it got ruled out when I saw a psych. I was going through a bad psychotic depression at the time & think I was misdiagnosed with these disorders cuz the person who officially tested me for Aspergers did not believe I had it when I'm positive I do. I don't think I meet half the DSM criteria for those disorders now.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Unfortunate_Aspie_
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2016, 4:10 pm

Grammar Geek wrote:
I have five: Asperger's, OCD, Nonverbal Learning Disability, Tourette Syndrome, and Auditory Processing Disorder.

Lol, I am very similar!! ! :lol:

I am in the process of some of these:
1.) AS
2.)Tourettes
3.)APD*
4.)Receptive Language LD*
5.)Prosopagnosia (I'm not sure this is a "real" disorder in that ... it is very diagnosable, but it's so un-diagnosed and underfunded that I'm not sure how it counts! Like I consistently fail (score under 50%) all the related tests for this but there is no research/support for this so idk.
6.)DID*
7.)Depression (definitely but that's kind of the same as the DID/ a symptom of the DID)
I'm pretty sure people are itching to diagnose me as ADHD sometime soon.
*= in the process of diagnosis

Deb1970
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2016, 8:20 pm

Yes -
Bi Polar I
Generalized Anxiety Disorder
Escalaphobia
Aspergers Syndrome

- Edgar Allan Poe -

CaptLasik