Page 2 of 5 [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

MentalIllnessObsessed
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

26 Oct 2016, 10:27 pm

Greetings. Yes, I am. I have 4 for sure, but possible 2 more.

In order of functioning:
1. Social anxiety disorder
2. ASD - level 1
3. GAD
4. Mild LD - memory and fine motor skills

Two that either are diagnosed or not:
1. OCD
2. Panic disorder

I also believe I have APD. I may have hearing loss instead. Not sure though.

Dx Autism Spectrum Disorder - Level 1, learning disability - memory and fine motor skills, generalized and social anxiety disorder
Unsure if diagnosed with OCD and/or depression, but were talked about with my old/former pdoc and doctor.

Criteria for my learning disability is found at this link:
http://www.ldao.ca/wp-content/uploads/LDAO-Recommended-Practices-for-Assessment-Diagnosis-Documentation-of-LDs1.pdf

starkid
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2016, 6:06 pm

TheSilentOne wrote:
starkid wrote:
TheSilentOne wrote:
I have PDD-NOS, Schizoid Personality Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, OCD, and Major Depressive Disorder.

Was that two different doctors who diagnosed you with PDD-NOS and schizoid PD?

Yes, it was. I was diagnosed with the PDD-NOS when I was 3 by a social worker and the Schizoid Personality Disorder by my regular therapist when I was 18.

Do you agree that you have Schizoid PD?

t0r3c
Butterfly
Butterfly

30 Oct 2016, 12:50 am

Well I finally have a latest addition: anxiety - depression! After ASD and SUD (substance abuse disorder) 8O

RaspberryFrosty
Toucan
Toucan

30 Oct 2016, 4:15 am

Yes.

Nonverbal learning disability, social anxiety disorder, dysthymic disorder, anxiety, and depression. The last two are part of the unknown category, meaning they're not typical anxiety and depressive disorders.

ZingingCutie23
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

30 Oct 2016, 5:47 pm

Let's see (in order of diagnosis):

1. Depression
2. Anxiety
3. Social Anxiety
4. ADHD
5. Autism

I was diagnosed with Autism and ADHD at the same appointment a few weeks ago. I think Aspergers might be more accurate (no speech delay), but that is no longer in the DSM so I was not diagnosed as such.

MissBraniac92
Butterfly
Butterfly

31 Oct 2016, 3:47 pm

I was originally diagnosed with PDDNOS when I was about 4 years old and it wasn't until I was about 17, 18 that I was officially diagnosed with high functioning autism. I also was diagnosed with dyscalcula, meaning that I have serious issues with math, and I also was told by another psychiatrist that I may have OCD tendencies. Not quite sure whether or not that's actually an official diagnosis. It wasn't until very recently that I'm now beginning to suspect that I may have undiagnosed generalized anxiety disorder and possibly a personality disorder or two, (most likely paranoid personality disorder and avoidant disorder and maybe more than likely borderline personality disorder). Maybe I can get an official diagnosis once I find another psychiatrist.

starkid
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2016, 1:30 pm

MissBraniac92 wrote:
and possibly a personality disorder or two, (most likely paranoid personality disorder and avoidant disorder and maybe more than likely borderline personality disorder). Maybe I can get an official diagnosis once I find another psychiatrist.

I have never even considered the possibility of a person having more than one personality disorder. It seems like having autism and a learning disability would make it difficult to also get an accurate diagnosis of multiple personality disorders.

sternburg
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

04 Nov 2016, 10:13 am

Yes:

ASD
ADHD
Schizo-affective disorder
Polytoxicomany (wrongly)

lidsmichelle
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2016, 9:16 pm

Yes. Severe anxiety, mild bipolar (heavy on the depression, lighter on the mania), and ADHD diagnosed.

Undiagnosed is aspergers and, at the very least, traits of personality disorders.

Herein You Will Find Various And Numerous And Innumerable Hexes, Curses, Words In The Old Tongue To Cleave A’Twain Friend, Foe, Family Alike. If You So Choose. Money Hates Me, God Hates Me, My Wife Hates Me, My Own Hands Hate Me. But Thats All Beside The Point. The Point Is That My Time Here On Earth Runs Short. Im Not Dying But You All Are. Im A Glass Of Wine. Nothing Beats A Glass Of Wine. When The Kids Arent Home And Your A Mother Theres A Glass Of Wine There. A Glass Coffee Table And I’m A Glass Of Wine. Stressful Day When The Kids And you're Husband Then Glass Of Wine. Dark Chocolate Indulge. Petty Indulgences. When you're A Glass Of Wine And Let The Body’s Hit The Floor. When Your Glass Of Wine Is Running Short And You Say Heck What Of It. Why Dont I Have Another. Bartender I Am A Glass Of Wine. Bottoms Up And The Devil Laughs. The Bartender Remembers When It Happened. They All Remember When It Happened And If They Knew That You Dont Remember Then They Would Know That Something Is Awry Here Or So They Would Think. Something Would Be Amiss Or Smells Fishy. So Theyre All Relating There Stories Of Where They Were When That Event Happened And The Eyes Move Clockwise About The Room Where We All Share Our Glass Of Wine And Suddenly The Clock Ticks To You And They Ask The Fatal Question That Destroys Your Reputation, The Question You Could Never Answer, The Dead Giveaway: Where Were You When The Bodies Hit The Floor

lidsmichelle
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2016, 9:19 pm

starkid wrote:
MissBraniac92 wrote:
and possibly a personality disorder or two, (most likely paranoid personality disorder and avoidant disorder and maybe more than likely borderline personality disorder). Maybe I can get an official diagnosis once I find another psychiatrist.

I have never even considered the possibility of a person having more than one personality disorder. It seems like having autism and a learning disability would make it difficult to also get an accurate diagnosis of multiple personality disorders.

It's actually more common to have comorbid personality disorders. I think I may have histrionic personality disorder and borderline personality disorder. I know someone who has BPD, NPD, and ASPD.

Herein You Will Find Various And Numerous And Innumerable Hexes, Curses, Words In The Old Tongue To Cleave A’Twain Friend, Foe, Family Alike. If You So Choose. Money Hates Me, God Hates Me, My Wife Hates Me, My Own Hands Hate Me. But Thats All Beside The Point. The Point Is That My Time Here On Earth Runs Short. Im Not Dying But You All Are. Im A Glass Of Wine. Nothing Beats A Glass Of Wine. When The Kids Arent Home And Your A Mother Theres A Glass Of Wine There. A Glass Coffee Table And I’m A Glass Of Wine. Stressful Day When The Kids And you're Husband Then Glass Of Wine. Dark Chocolate Indulge. Petty Indulgences. When you're A Glass Of Wine And Let The Body’s Hit The Floor. When Your Glass Of Wine Is Running Short And You Say Heck What Of It. Why Dont I Have Another. Bartender I Am A Glass Of Wine. Bottoms Up And The Devil Laughs. The Bartender Remembers When It Happened. They All Remember When It Happened And If They Knew That You Dont Remember Then They Would Know That Something Is Awry Here Or So They Would Think. Something Would Be Amiss Or Smells Fishy. So Theyre All Relating There Stories Of Where They Were When That Event Happened And The Eyes Move Clockwise About The Room Where We All Share Our Glass Of Wine And Suddenly The Clock Ticks To You And They Ask The Fatal Question That Destroys Your Reputation, The Question You Could Never Answer, The Dead Giveaway: Where Were You When The Bodies Hit The Floor

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2016, 5:00 pm

Asperger's Syndrome

Generalized Anxiety Disorder

Social Anxiety Disorder

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2016, 3:38 pm

Substance Abuse Disorder
Bipolar Disorder
Asperger's Syndrome
PTSD
Major Depressive Disorder
AvPD (Undiagnosed)
Borderline Personality Disorder (Undiagnosed)

AvPD and BPD fit me to a 'T' because of their definitions in the DSM-5, online sites like the Mayo Clinic, webmd, and Psychology Today, and several mood & personality tests, based on the DSM, on the internet.

invisibleboy
Raven
Raven

13 Nov 2016, 7:13 pm

Bipolar 1, ASD, generalized anxiety disorder. At one point was diagnosed with anorexia too but now it's "in remission".

everybody's playing the game
but nobody's rules are the same
nobody's on nobody's side

PerfectlyDarkTails
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2016, 8:46 pm

Aspergers, Tourettes with OCD personality traits, anxiety, major depressive, audible voices with alternative personalities, being monitored for altered mood swings, otherwise also having a movement disorder with balance, gait and posture, learning differentiated. Plus various things over the last 30 years not related to anything now.

AS 168/200, NT: 20/ 200, AQ=45 EQ=15, SQ=78, IQ=135

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2016, 1:44 am

I am, but my diagnoses aside from autism are all fairly common as far as comorbids go.

jcfay
Raven
Raven

23 Nov 2016, 9:59 am

yup. probably a common theme here :-)

Anxiety
Depression
ASD