Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Minervx_2
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 May 2016, 12:51 am

I was previously on here as minervx. Some may remember me from the Facebook groups. It's been a while for sure. Years ago, I was quite an arrogant know-it-all and I wanted to come back here with a fresh clean slate.

Some rough and beautiful experiences in life both have really humbled me and made me realize that I don't have all the answers and I shouldn't judge others. I still want to eventually be a speaker and author who can help people on the spectrum but I'm more open to baring my flaws now.

I'm 24. First discovered WP at 19. In some ways my life is less stable. I dropped out of college (I want to go back). I've hopped from job to job (due to anxiety attacks). Although, I still feel inexperienced and affected by a cordial breakup, I still had my first girlfriend last year after long thinking I'd be a virgin forever. In other ways, I've matured mentally, emotionally and socially.

I still feel 5 years behind most people my age. It's daunting, but I'll get there. Good to be back on my old spot. :)

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2016, 4:53 pm

Hey Minervx 2, welcome back. :sunny:

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2016, 4:56 pm

Welcome back! :)

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran