The positive things about WP members thread

Page 81 of 85 [ 1354 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85  Next

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2017, 5:15 pm

dcj123 wrote:
kazanscube wrote:
I have been on here for 10 years off and on and there was some good times, there was some bad times but, overall I've noticed wrongplanet has been gradually fading away. Now, I say gradually in that I remember times when all of the forums were very active not just general autism discussion, random, off topic, but all forums and sub forums for that matter. The most precise way of saying this is that I've been loosing a great amount of enthusiasm with wrongplanet and there is little I could do as a singular person. Still, I'm not leaving to piss anyone off or spite, no I just no longer have the heart that I once had.

I hope my negativity is not a huge part of it, trust me I know its a part of it but I hope its not a huge part of it.

I am screwed up, I know I am screwed up, I am too honest about being screwed up.

Much :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: for everyone who puts up with my crap 8)

No, no sir this has nothing to do with any particular person(s) rather, seeing how wrongplanet has gradually become less enthusiastic for me. My decision has nothing to do with personal grievances or issues whatsoever.

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2017, 9:43 am

Don't leave us, Kazan!! ! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2017, 3:21 pm

Quote:
QuillAlba, racheypie, dcj123, and Raleigh are an interesting bunch.

The understatement of the year.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2017, 7:46 am

kazanscube wrote:
I have been on here for 10 years off and on and there was some good times, there was some bad times but, overall I've noticed wrongplanet has been gradually fading away. Now, I say gradually in that I remember times when all of the forums were very active not just general autism discussion, random, off topic, but all forums and sub forums for that matter. The most precise way of saying this is that I've been loosing a great amount of enthusiasm with wrongplanet and there is little I could do as a singular person. Still, I'm not leaving to piss anyone off or spite, no I just no longer have the heart that I once had.

Kazan...please don't leave us...you are the life of WP... :( :heart:

MamaFrankie5259
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2017, 1:05 pm

Kazan, you CAN'T do this. You are much loved and respected.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2017, 3:06 am

why, kazan. :(

i know why you're leaving, but still, whyyy. how many people here have we lost in this last year?

i would like to thank auntblabby very much for sticking around. 8)

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2017, 10:32 am

I'm glad I'm not going anywhere. :(

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2017, 11:26 am

Kuraudo7777 and Kiprobalhato always have the cutest avatars that always make me smile :D

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2017, 11:32 am

^Aww! Thank you! I like your new avatar. 8)

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2017, 11:44 am

^ Thanks, I really love those two so much :heart:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2017, 5:14 pm

^They are indeed very cute together. :)

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2017, 3:42 am

thanks! :heart: i manged to make the background of mine transparent.

komamanga has nice glasses...and she's an animator! animators are cool. it's not an easy task.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Uncle
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2017, 7:06 am

Gutted :( Kazanscube! you were one of the first i came across. An awesome individual!!

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2017, 11:32 am

Uncle is an open-minded person who listens to everybody. :jester: He has a lot of interesting and helpful things to share.

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2017, 11:32 am

Lillikoi wrote:
Uncle is an open-minded person who listens to everybody. :jester: He has a lot of interesting and helpful things to share.

+1

He is probably why I am on the site right now 8)

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2017, 4:57 pm

Kazan is leaving? I'm sorry to hear that.