Looking for fellow asperger's sufferers in Bangalore

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

SriramV
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

23 May 2016, 7:23 am

I have given up all hopes of being friends with normal people, especially with normal girls. I am extremely desperate and that makes them hate me. Professionally, I do nothing and am a complete waste. I have a disorder of wanting to be friends only with high-achieving people while I am not an achiever at all. I'm a college dropout. I throw tantrums and behave in an extremely annoying manner. I feel very lonely because all the normal people I tried to befriend reject me. I believe it is impossible for me to change my behavior because that is how I am genetically programmed. Two months back I befriended a girl who is a pilot with the Indian Air Force and we became good friends, however I became desperate for her and hit on her and now she is not talking to me and I am depressed. This is not the first time I have been desperate around girls. I have been desperate to have a girlfriend since I was sixteen. Now that I know that society considers me to be a weirdo and a jerk, I feel very upset. I want some help and some guidance on behavior and above all I want to know if it is possible for me to change my ways and have some nice, normal friends in this lifetime.

While I say I want normal friends, I am more than willing to be friends with people suffering from Asperger's and autism. However I do not want to be restricted to only those with Asperger's and autism. That is what I mean when I say I want normal friends.

I am looking for people in Bangalore with whom I can hang out with, who are reasonably smart, who have high tolerance levels and preferably speak Kannada, Tamil and Telugu.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2016, 9:23 am

There are at least a couple of Indian people on this Site--but none, I believe, are from Bangalore.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2016, 2:41 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2016, 3:30 pm

Hey SriramV welcome. :sunny: