Serious question not reporting death of relative to authoris

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2016, 8:16 am

Serious question not reporting death of relative to public registry?

Hi i'm from Poland, i once read story, but i did not know does is real.

Apparently, in one small village here in Poland, Died an older woman, probably died of a heart attack, she had cared for their grandchild, they ware neither rich nor poor, just ordinary Polish people from rural area.
The oldest boy was just 17 and respectively 15, 14.

He not reported death of his grandma because she was in shock and afraid that, Social care would separate him and his brothers to orphanage or step family, in Poland you need report birth and death to Urząd Stanu Cywilnego, Registry office, they also perform civil marriage as well.

The report of death of relative is legal duty in Poland it's need to be done within 48-72 from time of death, failure to do so, is crime of "desecration of corpses".

That boy wanted to file suit to court to be legal guardian of his brothers but to do so he need to be at least 18. and he was 17 and 8 month or so.

So no reported deaths grandmother, he thought that when he turns 18 years old this matter will take a good turn. Sorry corpses had already begun to decompose and someone notified the State Sanitary Inspection, the government agency responsible in Poland for matters related infectious diseases, vaccines, and health of the population.

This boy was responsible for the desecration of the body, his grandmother, because of willful neglect of duty, notify the authorities about the death of the loved one.
He defended that he was afraid that the social services separate him and his younger brothers.

I wonder how such case work in America, does underage can be legal guardian?

I wonder does such things happen in other countries?

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/inde ... 510AALRTwZ