Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2016, 11:18 pm

I'm 30 years old male and have AS (but i think that you already knew :mrgreen: )

Recently I bought a quarterly pass to the Aquapark, it was build by my city some 8 years ago, and it's really cool, it's also had sport pool, sainarium, fitness and gym.

I bought a ticket for 430 zł (109 zł) for all zones and unlimited access for 3 month from 25 June, i spent more than half of my university scholarship, my mom thinks i'm wasting money, but my doctor told my i must loss my weight FAST because i'm above 130 kg and have problems, problems with pancreas, have pre-diabetes and doctor told my i can have real one if i did not lose my weight or change my dietary habit, and best both of it.

I wonder what is best way to losing weight fast, taking into consideration that i have problems knee joints, and heel spur.

izzeme
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2016, 7:50 am

Ask trainers at the gym for advice.

Also, stay away from shakes and other fad diets, and be wary of losing weight *too* fast; your body needs to adapt to having less mass.

CommanderKeen
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2016, 9:58 am

Get a hormonal blood panel done. If you have diabetes, or are at risk, you could also have low testosterone. Testosterone helps you stay in shape, estrogen has the opposite effect.

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2016, 4:06 pm

Avoiding processed foods and eating more natural foods will also help drop the pounds. I've been eating better and working out since last September and have lost quite a bit of weight.

BaronHarkonnen85
Toucan
Toucan

07 Jun 2016, 9:44 pm

Dieting is the best way to lose weight. Though exercise will make you feel better.

If you need to lose weight that quickly, you need to diet. Exercise alone will not do much help for weight loss.