I gave a guy my number but he didn't ask for it..?

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

LeaPoufyPony
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

07 Jun 2016, 5:24 pm

We harldy get a chance to actually have conversation given we work in different departments and don't have work related interactions. I always see him in passing,and sometimes I don't see him at all.Whenever I do run into it's either I'm in hurry to go back on my floor or he's busy with a client.He also takes his lunch time different from mine.I'm unable to take my lunch at the same time which makes things rather difficult when I want to talk to him.So today I caught him alone in his office and I went in.I handed him a note folded with my number on it..he gave me perplexed look then I said ''text me sometime".He paused for moment then he figure it out what the note is about then he was like "sure".I then I had to go back to my department so while I was walking away he was like "see you later !"Did I send a signal that I'm interested?

VinoVeritas
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Jun 2016, 7:37 pm

In a word, yes. What you did was a pretty clear signal. If he's into you, then you should get a text from him. I would say that your approach was a bit direct (as opposed to, say, coming up with an excuse to strike up a conversation with him before giving him your number), but that seems to be more acceptable for women than for men. Even if he is not interested, he will probably be flattered.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2016, 7:50 pm

I hope the guy calls you or texts you.

You did a brave thing.

LeaPoufyPony

07 Jun 2016, 8:03 pm

thank you :)