1000th Post : Time for some Aliens ! Alien-Technologies ?

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

[Re-Voting Permitted] Are There Aliens Anywhere ?
Aliens Exist And Are From Outer-Space 13%  13%  [ 2 ]
Aliens Exist But Are Not Extra-Terrestrial 13%  13%  [ 2 ]
Aliens May or May Not Exist (Undecided) 27%  27%  [ 4 ]
There Are No Such Things As Aliens 7%  7%  [ 1 ]
Aliens Are Not What We Think They Are 27%  27%  [ 4 ]
...Because Aliens... That's Why ! ;o 7%  7%  [ 1 ]
Other... 7%  7%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 15

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2016, 2:39 am

I now need to make either a Kick-Ass or at least an Interesting Thread due to 1000 being Reached !
Theme : Alien-Technologies

Much of what I may be posting (Greyed) may be old material that I had written from years ago by the way.

Certainly, with gravity-generation devices/technology, I see no reason for incredibly high-speed travel through space to be unreasonable, considering that outer-space is considered to have virtually no viscosity. Our Earth has a higher gravitational-pull-speed than that of the moon, obviously, but if gravity can be generated to the point of having the pull-speed of that of a black-hole, movement from one galaxy to another suddenly doesn't seem like that much of an issue once the "primitive technology" of "propulsion-systems" are abandoned instead for magnetic/gravitational-movement.

Then it becomes a matter of locating planets that have useful minerals/metals to mine for more technological/economic-production... I suppose.

The advanced version of Mag-Lev (Gravity-Lev) doesn't require aero-dynamics to operate.
I won't explain the details as to why nor how it works so just watch it in action instead.

Now I want to review a clip that someone had brought up in regards to an animé-depiction of Space-Travel...

I was like... Space-Pirates ? One of these days in the future of anime-history, looking back on this, what we will notice is that, despite the seemingly advanced weaponry used, the transportation-technology still remains as that of primitive propulsion-systems rather than inter-steallar-capable electro-magnetic-gravity-generator technology.

Now I want to review the parts in a past discussion where the existence of Aliens was put to question...

Strange things located thousands of miles in the sky that move in incredibly irregular patterns that were witnessed by multitudes (e.g.: Phoenix Lights) and even things that were officially recorded on radar-scanners & shown to move in manners that no known earth-craft could pull off aero-dynamically & other such objects that could not be easily identified even after ruling out Hot-Air-Balloons, normal earth-craft, etc., must be somehow due to the effect of Swamp-Gas ? =p

Obviously everyone was mass-hallucinating the exact same things at the exact same times including cameras & other surveillance-tools somehow being affected by the same mass-hallucination ? Or perhaps it was a hoax carried out by pranksters who "easily" projected holographic-images into the sky in order to fool & dupe everybody in the public into thinking that it was some kind of alien-presence ? ;O

Gee-hee, meh, heh, heh, snicker, snicker... must be all of that <snortle> ...swamp gas !

Some Forum-Cat wrote:
Sorry for rising this thread from the dead but I have some breaking news for the closed minded or those who believe the universe is but a baby or that it's growing (which implies something or nothing on the outside of it as there would have to be in order for it to grow or expand into anything) anyways how many galaxies of billions of stars can you count in the image below?
Space.Com wrote:
Each of the thousands of dots in this image is an entire galaxy containing billions of stars, revealed in a region of space called the Lockman hole, which allows a clear line of sight out into the distant universe, as seen by the Herschel Space Observatory.

The $1.4 billion Herschel Space Observatory exhausted its vital supply of liquid helium coolant, ESA announced earlier this week.

References:
http://www.space.com/20883-largest-infr ... -ends.html
http://www.facebook.com/spacecom
http://on.fb.me/18n7fGi

...that was followed by another cat (perhaps the same cat pretending to be a different cat) with...
Some Other Forum-Cat wrote:
Take a really close look at that picture Some Forum-Cat posted, take a closer look at the source (right click on it, then visit the facebook page where it was posted recently via the link he provided, you'll find that it's quite authentic)

While you're looking at that picture at 3600% in your Photoshop, tell me honestly to my face that you actually believe for a second that we are the only intelligent life that exists in all of that.

If you seriously believe that, you need serious mental help.

Good times because this was during a time when Aliens were believed to be non-existent but these days, when we take polls on public-opinion, you now consistently get 80% of the population who believe in Alien-Existence !

P.S.: Some theories regard water as having mostly originated from asteroids/meteorites from outer-space & there are articles from what are considered reputable organisations that describe their research-findings.
http://www.rsc.org/chemistryworld/2012/ ... water-come
One of the things mentioned within the article after describing some Spectroscopy...
Quote:
The team analysed the hydrogen isotope ratios in 86 meteorites, and showed that the proportion of deuterium to hydrogen was lower than in comets. So, if we seem to have ruled out comets as a source of Earth's volatiles, that leaves asteroids. We also analysed the nitrogen isotope ratios of the meteorites. We found that of the various types of chondrite the hydrogen and nitrogen isotopic compositions of one type, the CI chondrites, tallied most closely with what we see on Earth, suggesting that the parent bodies – asteroids – of these types of meteorite were the dominant source of the Earth's volatiles.

For people unfamiliar with Spectroscopy it is a method of measurement used in Astronomy.
http://www2.chemistry.msu.edu/faculty/r ... pectro.htm

The following parts are where I responded to a "highly educated" individual (whom I do respect by the way).

Just love that black-and-whiteness...rather than busting my ass out to do math I'll let you have your way and go ahead & insist that I am wrong since I cannot do the math nor show the work as to how (easier on me anyway).
Another Critic of my Aliens wrote:
If you can do the math, show your work. If you can't do the math, you're wrong. Even if you're right, if you can't do the math you're wrong.

Here is something that may be interesting for everyone to read in the mean-time I suppose... I will quote the first line or two: "Abstract. Standard experimental techniques exist to determine the propagation speed of forces. When we apply these techniques to gravity, they all yield propagation speeds too great to measure, substantially faster than lightspeed."
Rest of reading here...
http://www.metaresearch.org/cosmology/s ... ravity.asp ...they also got math...

I know I can land a good punch on a punching bag and make it move away from me by a significant impact but I can't do the math as to why it's happening... that is something that I simply just "experiment" with rather than doing math in order to determine if there is some validity to being able to make the bag go places or not.

That Same Skeptic of my Aliens ! D= wrote:
Quote:
Here is something that may be interesting for everyone to read in the mean-time I suppose... I will quote the first line or two:
Odd paper. He doesn't seem to understand the difference between propagation of a wave and a static field. That's the danger of referring to papers that aren't peer-reviewed.

Man, them skeptics, you always seem to have to double-check on their skepticisms of everything... ;o

Now regarding "peer-reviewed" papers...
From The End of That Paper I Quoted From and Linked wrote:
Acknowledgments

The author is indebted to numerous correspondents who have challenged the conclusions of this paper in so many different ways, especially in USENET discussion groups such as sci.physics, sci.physics.relativity and sci.astro. Each of these challenges has forced a new and deeper investigation, without all of which the present paper could never have hoped to pass peer review.

That is not to say that discussion should simply come to an end and be called Case Closed...
Yes, That Same Skeptic of my Aliens Responds, Must be Due to Aliens...! ;o wrote:
Quote:
Physics Letters A offers an exciting publication outlet for novel and frontier physics.
Anything published in such a journal is to be taken with a HUGE grain of salt until taken up elsewhere, and it's fair to say that a paper that's been out for 15 years but still has not affected research has had zero impact.

In any event, he didn't compute the speed of gravity. He says he did, but if you read the paper carefully you find his Vg is really a lower bound on the speed of the propagation of a gravitational field. And while much of his physics refers to theories I haven't thought about for about 30 years now, it seems to me he ignores the implication of anything but instantaneous propagation on conservation of energy. No doubt some of this is addressed in the correspondence on the paper, which doesn't seem to be available for free.

Here is where we go into a bit of further scrutiny as to the validity or impact of a published paper...
Yes, Yes, Same Skeptic of my Aliens ! =D wrote:
Anything published in such a journal is to be taken with a HUGE grain of salt until taken up elsewhere, and it's fair to say that a paper that's been out for 15 years but still has not affected research has had zero impact.

I then had to examine the points and take them as valid considerations where I responded with...

Fair enough. I also cannot claim to be qualified to know what it would take to make an impact, but I am aware that there were historic-claims that were ignored, even for as long as centuries, before being accepted into the Scientific-Establishment as factual-information. Although in this case, I will trust your judgement about the author not being as meticulous about his calculations as he should have been, and certainly I'll try to read it carefully, and yes, information not being made readily available for free is something that I would consider suspect (unless there's a really good reason for it such as not teaching Internet-teens how to create their own mass-destruction explosives to blow up their schools).
Another Member Within Our Discussions wrote:
Myself of Course ! wrote:
I recall watching a programme some years back which had something to do with some claims of discoveries that there were life-forms found to live & exist in magmic-lava. Whilst I don't seem to be able to uncover the information on that specific programme as it was quite some years ago there are other articles that have managed to find life in otherwise unexpected places on our own planet... like here...
http://www.noaa.gov/features/monitoring_0209/vents.html

Those life forms on the link provided are oceanic life forms who are not dependant on the Sun. They live off nutrients released by underwater vents and comprise an entire independent food chain. Not exactly lava but amazing nevetheless. Life can be flexible. But intelligent life is much more picky.

Yup, that will be enough for now, and I realise that some of the things in this thread may actually be upsetting to some of the Flat-Earth promoters/followers, but at this point I see this entire Universe as an Illusion.
Come, guys, join in on the fun, let us all make this a really fun thread about Aliens and/or Extra-Terrestrials ! :D

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2016, 3:49 pm

The only way that we would be able to say for sure that aliens don't exist is if we search every planet in the universe and don't find them, and the only way we can say for sure that they do exist is if we find them. We still haven't even ruled out alien life elsewhere in our own star system, and I do not believe that we have ever been visited by aliens.

I believe that aliens probably do exist considering the size of the universe, but really there is no way to know at the moment. I picked the undecided option because I don't know, although I don't plan on deciding either way any time soon.

Diagnosed with Asperger's, ADD, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder in 2004.
In denial that it was a problem until early 2016.

Deviant Art

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2016, 1:52 pm

[color=#00b2ff] Maybe, they randomly appeared out of now where to challenge us for the planet of earth, cause why not magical conspiracy theories that may or may not be able to be proved.