Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2007, 4:43 pm

I almost had a girlfriend once...

Topher
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

09 May 2007, 3:26 am

I want a girlfriend too, the compansionship, the love and caring, it would mean so much to me to have someone to care about :) But i have to endure people in my town chatting about thier relationships, and it pisses me off because i need to put up with it. "Yeah, you got lucky, some of us have not, stop rubbing it in."

I do wonder, when people say "Oh don't worry, you will get one soon." I wonder if they are trying to avoid the point somehow, not trying to help me find out why i can't find one.

MagmarFire
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 May 2007, 7:15 pm

Two words: true story.

Whenever I see couples showing off PDA, it's a slap in the face to those of us who haven't been lucky/brave enough to find someone to love. That's exactly why an Internet friend of mine hates Valentine's Day, and I can't say that I blame him, especially since it's so commercialized.

Miino
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

15 May 2007, 5:09 pm

I'd like to have a geeky girlfriend. Not homley, just geeky. One who shares my passion for films, art, and life. But that aside, love has always brought the suck for me. I can't play Kingdom Hearts without feeling like a sadsack. Hell, I can't even watch a Mickey Mouse cartoon with Minnie in it! My love life sucks!

MagmarFire
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 May 2007, 8:19 pm

It's because of the Sora+Kairi thing, isn't it? I don't blame you. :(

TheMidnightJudge
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2007, 8:53 pm

Topher wrote:
But i have to endure people in my town chatting about thier(sic) relationships, and it pisses me off because i need to put up with it. "Yeah, you got lucky, some of us have not, stop rubbing it in."

I sometimes resent the relationships of others.

PBNJ
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

24 May 2007, 10:09 pm

When I first went to high school I had this bizarre obsession with getting a girl friend. So I scanned my classroom for pretty girls, and then I saw this one girl who was pretty so I thought "Oh OK, she'll be my girlfriend." After that I made friends with her, and tried desperately to be her boyfriend even though I didn't understand anything about relationships; I mostly ended up annoying the hell out of her. After a while I stopped liking her and just stopped trying completely. I don't know whether I want a gf or not cause it almost nevers occurs to me. Nowadays I'm not even sure of my sexuality because sometimes I find myself thinking other guys look hot 8O . Oh well, whenever I feel like getting a partner or just meet someone nice I guess it'll happen. Until then I don't really care.

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2007, 2:09 am

Relationships are overrated. Plus most don't last.

Mitch8817
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2007, 8:21 am

Starbuline wrote:
Relationships are overrated. Plus most don't last.

Especially when you're a hormonal teen. Enjoy life, don't get buttoned down so early.

Uncertain-Late
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 May 2007, 7:07 pm

Miino wrote:
Love has always brought the suck for me.

*edits out possibly inappropriate but very funny joke reply*

Anyway I did actually manage to get a girlfriend once, the relationship was a bit weird though cos we both had major life issues. We went out for a year or two (I forget exactly how long it was) and because we'd been there for each other, we both came out of it changed: she became a lot more confident and is now pregnant with some other guy (on purpose), and I lost all my hair due to stress lol. So it was damn hard, and I surmise that it probably only worked at all because we both had our own issues, but I wouldn't have given her up for the world at the time. We eventually grew apart though, as she dealt with her issues and mine got worse lol. I am now too isolated to find a girlfriend, although if I could have one I would be careful not to go with anyone normal because I now know that there's no way my lifestyle can mesh with anyone else's unless they're equally eccentric.

subatai_baadur
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2007, 7:31 pm

artsyfreak918 wrote:
Don't worry, you'll find a girlfriend soon but I'm telling you sometimes having a boyfriend/girlfriend is crap. Sometimes the person gets so obbsessed with you that you don't get any space, you just need to be careful, I don't want you falling into the same problem as I did with my last boyfriend.

If she wanted to be with me every second of every day, I'd let her. I just need a girl. Or a guy, if that is any more feasible. I just want someone. If there are any girls in Florida(or anywhere else, if you're up for a long distance relationship), contact me. I'm so goddamn desperate.

TheMidnightJudge
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2007, 10:23 pm

I resent happy couples. One in particular.