Ravenclaw 39%  39%  [ 9 ]
Hufflepuff 17%  17%  [ 4 ]
Slytherin 17%  17%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 23

lidsmichelle
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2016, 7:35 am

I'm barely a Slytherin. I took a really in depth quiz and I was very close to the same amount of of each house and Slytherin was like 50%, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff were 49%, and Gryffindor was 48% lol.

Herein You Will Find Various And Numerous And Innumerable Hexes, Curses, Words In The Old Tongue To Cleave A’Twain Friend, Foe, Family Alike. If You So Choose. Money Hates Me, God Hates Me, My Wife Hates Me, My Own Hands Hate Me. But Thats All Beside The Point. The Point Is That My Time Here On Earth Runs Short. Im Not Dying But You All Are. Im A Glass Of Wine. Nothing Beats A Glass Of Wine. When The Kids Arent Home And Your A Mother Theres A Glass Of Wine There. A Glass Coffee Table And I’m A Glass Of Wine. Stressful Day When The Kids And you're Husband Then Glass Of Wine. Dark Chocolate Indulge. Petty Indulgences. When you're A Glass Of Wine And Let The Body’s Hit The Floor. When Your Glass Of Wine Is Running Short And You Say Heck What Of It. Why Dont I Have Another. Bartender I Am A Glass Of Wine. Bottoms Up And The Devil Laughs. The Bartender Remembers When It Happened. They All Remember When It Happened And If They Knew That You Dont Remember Then They Would Know That Something Is Awry Here Or So They Would Think. Something Would Be Amiss Or Smells Fishy. So Theyre All Relating There Stories Of Where They Were When That Event Happened And The Eyes Move Clockwise About The Room Where We All Share Our Glass Of Wine And Suddenly The Clock Ticks To You And They Ask The Fatal Question That Destroys Your Reputation, The Question You Could Never Answer, The Dead Giveaway: Where Were You When The Bodies Hit The Floor

INTPnarwhal
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Jun 2016, 1:14 pm

I think choosing the house you would most want to be in is more valid than any online test. Pottermore has illustrations of the common rooms if that would help you get a feel of each house.

That being said, this is the test I like most: http://6-trait-sort.tumblr.com/traitbreakdown