Page 249 of 252 [ 4018 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 246, 247, 248, 249, 250, 251, 252  Next

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2017, 11:48 pm

"Ba? Bagon?" said Bagon, eying Mars curiously in return. It cautiously took a few steps toward him.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2017, 12:21 am

Mars says "Do you want food or something? I don't have any with me but there is probably some inside. I was told that animals here are generally more intelligent then ones on Earth, can you even understand me?"

~~~

Mike curiously listens to what Lilli was saying while writing in the journal and asks "What are you up to? It sounds quite interesting."

Diagnosed with Asperger's, ADD, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder in 2004.
In denial that it was a problem until early 2016.

Deviant Art

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2017, 9:07 am

Bagon nodded and followed Mars inside.

(I assume we're going inside? Sorry, I'm afraid of messing something up.)

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2017, 12:53 pm

The night before, when the ship crashed, Guinan had looked out the window and seen the ship. She thought about asking the others to investigate, but then she thought better of it. Maybe the adults of this world should deal with it, and not Lychee's birthday party guests, she reasoned. Her pokemon came out of the pokeballs curiously, but their interest only lasted a moment.

Guinan tossed and turned some during the night so that when some of the others woke up around sunrise, she slept through the noise.

gumstip
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Sep 2017, 11:10 pm

(School sucks blegh, have no idea what's happening)

Luke walked off, bored off her mind. Nothing was good around here anyway. People gently moved out of her way, as she grumbled slightly. She wished she could be something cooler, like a space pirate or something. She walked down the sidewalk until she noticed a person in the distance. She couldn't really see, as it got closer.

It was.....

(Someone put someone here if they like. Sorry for not coming to this thread often.)

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2017, 2:28 am

gumstip wrote:
It was.....

... the alternate evil Mike from the orbital gunship. He stood out because he was being followed by 4 soldiers with rifles on their backs and wearing compact armored exosuits with the solar alliance logo. The group is walking from the location of the recent ship crash towards a seemingly ordinary apartment.

~~~

When Mars walks back into the apartment Mike says "So clearly you and Ki are a thing. Do you happen to have any plans about how you will sustain a relationship where you don't even live in the same universe?" and Mars replies "I don't know, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it." Mike looks over at Mars when he notices the Bagon following him. "What is that?" he asks, and Mars replies "No idea, it was just following me. All the animals in Victoria Colony were domestic so I don't know how to deal with wild ones..."

Deviant Art

gumstip
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Sep 2017, 5:02 pm

Luke jumped, noticing the man flanked by the four strangely-dressed soldiers. ''Hey, wassup!'' She yelled, waving her right hand frantically. She wanted to meet these weird people. Maybe they were as weird as her?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2017, 10:06 am

bump

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

gumstip
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

08 Sep 2017, 11:22 am

bump x2

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2017, 3:09 pm

The alternate Mike noticed Luke and thought it strange that she was going towards him, he would have thought that being followed by guys with guns would be a pretty universal sign to stay away. He decides to take advantage of the situation considering that orbital imaging can only find out so much. "Excuse me" he asks, "but have you seen any crashed escape pods or a man with green hair and a robotic eye anywhere around here with someone else who looks exactly like me?"

Deviant Art

gumstip
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

08 Sep 2017, 6:21 pm

(luke's gonna get killed probably)

Luke shook her head, ''No, why? Nobody dresses as weird as your description. Except you, and your very armed men.'' She guess that he was an army commander, because of the symbolism. ''Well, there are people with green hair. Two names I can remember off the top of my head are Wally and N.''

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2017, 1:35 am

The alternate Mike replies "He might be wearing eye color altering contacts, going under a different alias, and dressing differently, he is a criminal after all. Have you meet either of those people recently? He only arrived on this planet last night and he goes by the name Mars. He has a leather jacket over a pressure suit and-... Why am I describing this when I can just show you."

The soldiers behind him stand almost eerily still, having been silent the whole time. Mike walks up to one of them and the exosuit opens up revealing someone who looks exactly like Mars who steps out and stands at attention continuing to not move at all, his unblinking eyes seemed rather cold and lifeless.

"So yeah, I'm looking for this guy and someone who looks exactly like me." Mike casually says as he makes a hand gesture causing the man who resembles Mars to step back into the exosuit which closes again. Mike rolls up his sleeves revealing that his right arm is robotic and is thin enough to almost look like a skeleton hand, "Well, not exactly like me. His robotic arm is on the left side, and it's much better then these crappy generic ones." he says looking at his robotic hand as he closes it into a fist and opens it again.

Deviant Art

gumstip
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

09 Sep 2017, 10:47 am

Luke just stood there in silence. Copies of the same person? Why? ''N-No...that's really creepy.....'' She slowly stepped away a few inches. ''Why are you looking for him? Is he a danger? Should I be worried about him?''

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2017, 8:55 pm

Mike replies "He is a wanted criminal within the Solar Alliance, dangerous and potentially armed. We believe that he plans to work with the alternate version of me, a version of me who got rich by starting an interplanetary war."

Deviant Art

gumstip
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

09 Sep 2017, 9:19 pm

''MPPPPPHHHHHHH!'' She screamed silently. A interplanetary war?! She looked at him with the most confused and frustrated stare ever.

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2017, 11:00 pm

Mike continues, "Is it not common knowledge here that this planet is a center for some strange interdimensional activity? There's no telling how many portals have been opened between here and various alternate realities like mine." He rolls down his sleeves again and puts on gloves to conceal his robotic arm, not that it mattered considering he stood out a lot anyway. Something in his pocket makes a sound and he removes a futuristic cellphone of sorts from his pocket. "We have a lead on Mars' position from the orbital battleship, I have to go."

Deviant Art