Page 181 of 252 [ 4018 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184 ... 252  Next

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2017, 9:29 pm

(I said it's a Swampert. ._.

Is it clear that Lilli and Kiki got their Pokemon mixed up? :?

The Swampert is the same one which Lilli used in the battle against Team Eon.

The Popplio is the same one that Kiki sent out the day before, when they tried to send out Swampert.)

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2017, 10:06 pm

"Wonder how that happened?" Laura asked retorically. "For some reason, I thought Spinelli would be a Spinda." She laughed nervously.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2017, 8:49 am

Lilli smacked a hand to their forehead. "That was so stupid, I knew I shouldn't've left my Poke Balls out at the Pokemon Center--"

"Wait, what?" Kiki cut in before Lilli could finish their sentence. They were laughing. "What kind of idiot leaves their Poke Balls out at a Pokemon Center?"

Lilli's face suddenly turned red.
"Hey! It's not like I have anywhere else to put them!"

Kiki was snickering. "That's like leaving your wallet open on a couch, with a bunch of cash in it, while you go use the restroom. You're basically asking for your s**t to get stolen! Why do you think no one ever leaves their Poke Balls out?"

Lilli put their hands on their hips.
"Well, you were at the Pokemon Center, too!" they said accusingly. "You had to have gone to the Pokemon Center if you 'accidentally' picked up Popplio there! So tell me," they smirked, "what did you do with your Poke Balls while you were there, HUH?"

Kiki seemed taken aback by Lilli's confidence for a second, and then they just smirked and laughed. "Well, unlike you, shortcake," they said with a sassy expression.
"I am very cautious about what I do with my stuff. I always keep my Poke Balls on my belt wherever I go--"

Kiki's face turned pink. "U-unless I go to the restroom, in which case I deposit them safely on the counter..."

"Ah-HA!" Lilli smirked. They pointed a finger victoriously at Kiki's face. "So you're not so different after all..."

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2017, 1:50 pm

(Bump.)

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2017, 1:51 pm

Laura was cracking up at Lilli and Kiki's argument, along with Kimmy.

"That was the most epic fail I have ever seen!" Lucy snickered.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2017, 2:23 pm

At this point, Kiki knew it was over, but they just wanted to mess with Lilli. "Well, at least I don't wear tank tops in winter," they smirked.

Lilli's face instantly turned red with rage. "Why, you!! Tank tops are the ultimate in casual clothing, and can be worn in any type of weather, regardless of--!"

"I'm kiddin' ya bro, kiddin'." Kiki said, ruffling the top of Lilli's head. "No need to get so riled up."

"Uggggh!" Lilli groaned. "You're reminding me of my brother."

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2017, 2:26 pm

"What is the point of reacting so strongly to everything? Is that not just a waste of energy?" X asked tiredly.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2017, 2:36 pm

"It's not a waste of energy." Laura said though her teeth. "Sometimes you just gotta let people know your distain for something."

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2017, 2:44 pm

"Well if there wasn't things I was passionate about, than what would I love? What would drive me to do what I do?" Lilli frowned.

Last edited by Lillikoi on 22 Mar 2017, 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2017, 2:47 pm

"Disdain? What does that mean?" X asked, puzzled, and then added, "Why does it mean so much, that you feel you need to retaliate when someone challenges your opinions or beliefs? Why is it worth reacting so strongly?" They paused briefly, and then said with an acute clarity. "You are afraid of losing your identity."

Then they said something completely unexpected. "Shall we try something interesting? Do as much as you can to distract, insult, annoy, or anger me."

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2017, 3:08 pm

"Losing my identity?” Lilli frowned. “I’m just expressing what I love. I like what I like, and I want to make it known.”
They shook their head. “I never disagreed with Kiki at all, I just said what I think."

“Isn’t that what makes somebody an individual? What they love, or what they don’t love?
Or even if they don’t feel love, or even emotions, their own goals and motivations? The things that make them do what they do? What’s so bad about expressing that?"

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2017, 3:28 pm

"I retaliate because some things just need to be stood up for. Like how Irene said she hated fairy type Pokemon?" Laura flinched at X's statement of losing her identity. "Well yeah of course that would suck! If your the Champion of a region one minute with every young girl being your number one fan, and then stuck as a hazbin the next then... Well.." she sighed. "And I've already lost it once when I lost all my memories, so I mustn't let it happen again!"

"That's not true Laura!" Kimmy said. "Yeah! That's right, we'll be your fans, champion or not!" Lucy added.
Calem smiled at her. "And of course you know that I'll always love you." He said confidently.

"Are you sure you want to challenge us to that?" Kimmy asked X with a devilish grin.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2017, 3:56 pm

"Wait... we get to annoy you?" Naomi beamed.

Naomi ran over and began poking X in the face, while Emma began opera singing horrifically.

Gristle and Umbria turned on some very loud, heavy metal music and began headbanging to it.

Meanwhile, Kiki picked up Kisa and was carrying her off into the distance. "Welp, I'll just be casually abducting Kisa then!"

Last edited by Lillikoi on 22 Mar 2017, 4:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2017, 4:02 pm

Laura, meanwhile was singing the Happiness Charge Precure ending song in French, while Kimmy and Lucy were doing some poorly acted skit of Cure Melody and Cure Rythym.

Calem was still sitting down, covering his ears and closing his eyes. No offense to Laura, but there was a reason why she didn't take up being a pop star on the side.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2017, 4:16 pm

"Oh, that stuff's for babies," Lilli said, pretending to roll their eyes. They whipped out their Pokedex and grinned. "Time for the real stuff."

They then cleared throat and proceeded to do a dramatic reading of the fanfic My Immortal. "Hi, my name is Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way and I have long ebony black hair (that's how I got my name) with purple streaks and..."

By the time they had reached Chapter 44, everyone at the table had fallen asleep. Lilli looked up and beamed. "Well? Are you annoyed yet?"

Last edited by Lillikoi on 22 Mar 2017, 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2017, 4:22 pm

"But we were supposed to annoy X, not bore the rest of us to death!" Laura pointed out, looking up from her Gameboy.