Page 187 of 252 [ 4018 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190 ... 252  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 1:41 pm

[X left before Q showed up.]

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 1:49 pm

"Sacre blu, it's him again!" Calem shouted when Q showed up.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 1:51 pm

There was a lengthy moment of silence that lasted until Q appeared again out of nowhere, looking quite satisfied. "I went around the universe twice, but I gave it the slip in the Xinxian Galaxy." He paused dramatically, as if expecting everyone to be thoroughly impressed. "None of the other Qs have ever managed that! I probably saved all of your tiny existences just now!" He added sulkily.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 1:58 pm

What does that have to do with anything, and what's a Xinxian?! And how does one person run across the whole universe, TWICE?!?! Laura snapped, her voice growing louder as she went on.

Kimmy and Ami were hiding under the table, in the meantime.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 2:01 pm

"The ultimate foe of Q-kind!" Q nearly shouted. "It was chasing me, but I evaded it very smoothly and elegantly. Xinxians are..." He paused, looking uncomfortable. "Space dust bunnies, but that's not relevant right now." He said very quickly. "Also, I said that I ran around the universe twice, not across it. Pay attention, will you?"

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 2:16 pm

"What are you doing here?" Kiki asked. "What does the Xinxian matter? Isn't there anything you can do?"

Suddenly, Lilli's eyes turned into stars. "Wait, I have an idea! Q, would you like to come shopping with us?"

(OOC: :lmao: )

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 2:21 pm

Q looked as if someone had hit him on the head with a small Imperial Star Destroyer--wait, wrong series--a small Klingon Bird of Prey, and his mouth actually opened and closed several times. Then he snapped his fingers, and Lilli was suddenly wearing an enormous, poofy dress.

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 2:24 pm

"Wait," Laura snickered. "Dust bunnies? Oh dear..." She giggled.

"Wait, nooo!!" Laura shrieiked, but went glimmer eyed at Lilli's dress. "Oh my god, it's so pretty!"

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 2:54 pm

Q snapped his fingers again, and Lilli's clothes returned to normal. "I was hoping that at least one of you would be impressed by my heroism, after all I've done for humanity! Running around the universe twice, while the ultimate foe of Q-kind is one nano-second away from catching you, should be enough to award me some kind of reward!"

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 3:14 pm

"Catching us? Their your arch nemisis, what's a bunch of fluff balls gonna do to us?" Laura asked, annoyed.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 3:21 pm

"No, no!" Q screeched in annoyance. "The ultimate foe of Q-Kind is not the Xinians, and I meant that the foe was about to catch ME!" He was shouting at the top of his voice.

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 3:28 pm

"Oh, lucky you then." Laura grinned.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 3:31 pm

Midnightstar16 wrote:
"Wait," Laura snickered. "Dust bunnies? Oh dear..." She giggled.

"Wait, nooo!!" Laura shrieiked, but went glimmer eyed at Lilli's dress. "Oh my god, it's so pretty!"

(Well shoot, I just finished writing this.
It's too golden, can we pretend it happened?) :lol:

"I. f*****g. Hate you." Lilli growled. They suddenly rose up and gave Q the middle finger in front of everybody.

Lilli was concentrating their mind like they wanted to push him around, but then they realized that they were incapable of telekinesis. They frowned, and their voice suddenly became low and slightly threatening.
"When I become stronger, I will find you one day, and I will hurt you." Lilli said flatly. "I don't even know if energy beings can be killed, but I will hurt you, and I will find a way to cause you massive amounts of pain. And even if I don't have a way, I swear I will find out a way. And even if I die, my spirit will track you down and find you in the universe, and you will suffer eventually."

Q looked like he was about to say something, but Lilli held up a finger.

"Emissaries are the spirits of deceased people, who live and remain corporeal beings forever.
Emissaries also have the powers to travel the multiverse. When I become an Emissary of the Great Dolphin, I will use my powers to track you down and hurt you. And evidently, as Guinan and Enye have shown, it is possible to cause you physical harm."

"And I don't know if I will see you again after this, but the next time we meet each other after this, you would do well to remember the day, at 4:30 pm, on October 6th, 2017 in Kalos, that you turned Liliko'i Pulfar's clothing into a dress."

They smiled. "You may have picked the wrong person, because I do not forgive things like this. But if you change me out of this dress, I will forgive you.

If you don't, however, mark my words. I may not be able to cause you any damage now, but if ever given the chance, I will relish in that opportunity.

And you should know, sir, that I never break my promises."

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 3:35 pm

Q stared wide-eyed at Lilli as she spoke, evidently having no idea what to think of her.

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 3:52 pm

"Darn Lilli, what's so bad about a nice, pretty dress?" Laura asked.

"Yeah, there's no need to be mean! Lucy said. "Besides, pretty clothes are nice!"

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 3:57 pm

Meanwhile, Kiki just laughed at what Lilli said. "You go, man!" they said, giving Lilli a thumbs up. "Tell it how it is!"

Lilli breathed a sigh of relief when Q turned them back. "Thank you," they breathed.

"Okeydokey! Now let's go shopping!" they said. Lilli turned around and looked back at Q. "Would you like to come shopping with us?"