Page 139 of 252 [ 4018 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142 ... 252  Next

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2017, 5:52 pm

Kimmy closed her eyes and smiled.
"A year ago I was playing out in Viridian forest, abd then the leaves started turning brown, which was strange 'cause it was spring, and then I was scared and I started running home, but then I found Lizzie on the ground. She was really low on HP cause she was only level 4 and somebody just tried to take her, and then I took her home. I gave her a bunch of Oran Berries to make her feel better, and she explained -yes I can understand what Pokemon are saying- that she loses control of her powers when she's about to faint, and then took me home. I named her Lizzie because Laura always names her pokemon and 'Lizzie' just seened to fit." She grinned.

"Cele?" Lizz squeaked, flying up to the two Mikes, curious as to what they were doing.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2017, 6:01 pm

"Cool, what's an Oran Berry?" Gristle asked. He watched Lizzie curiously as she flitted about between the two Mikes. "Are there other... uh, fairies like her, or is Lizzie the only one?"

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2017, 6:10 pm

"You don't know what an Oran Berry is?" Kimmy looked suprised. "It's a berry that heals Pokemon a little when they ear them." She explained. She looked slightly annoyed at Gristle calling Lizzie a 'fairy'. "And, um, she's not a Fairy. She's a Celebi."

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2017, 6:22 pm

"Haha, well... I'm not from here. I'm from another planet," Gristle explained.

Gristle smiled. "I'd be interested to learn more about these Pokemon creatures, though. What is HP?" he asked.

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2017, 6:36 pm

Kimmy nearly lost her mind. "WHAT?!" Lizzie immediatley withdrew under a blanket to cower underneath with Kimmy.

Calem shook his head. "We battle using these creatures. They're called Pokemon, and HP is a measure of the Pokemon's health." Calem explained. "Come to think of it, there really aren't that many people here that were actually born and raised in this world that are here at the moment..." he glanced at Kimmy, who nervously poked her head out from under the blanket.

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2017, 8:03 pm

"Just when we were all getting along," Guinan said to Gristle. "You've gone back in time, Kimmy," she reminded the girl. "That must've been scary, but you did it! You're very brave!"

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2017, 8:19 pm

"Th-thank you... I just wasn't thinking there would be anyone from diffrent worlds... Come to think of it, why are you here then?" Kimmy asked Gristle.

Curiosity got the best of Lizzie and she flitted up to look at Guinan. "Cel celebi? Lebi!" She squeaked happily.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2017, 8:47 pm

Midnightstar16 wrote:
"Th-thank you... I just wasn't thinking there would be anyone from diffrent worlds...

(OOC: What about when she met Naomi and Sign, and Star Butterfly?)

Last edited by Lillikoi on 08 Jan 2017, 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2017, 8:55 pm

(She had woken up and thought that was a dream.)

She looked up at Star, playing happily with Naomi. "How did this happen to me? I thought it would just go back in time and hide until the issue with all the scary pokemon was over..." she mumbled quietly to herself.
"Calem?" Kimmy asked timidly.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2017, 9:16 pm

"Stop poking me, muffin man, I told you I can pay up tomorrow..." Naomi muttered in her sleep.

Star Butterfly was poking her in the face, trying to wake her up.
"It'sh a puppy, it'sh a puppy! Does it have laser eyes?"

Naomi rolled over in her sleep, her eyes half-open. "Not yet... I still haven't repaid my debts to the Meat Mafia..."

Last edited by Lillikoi on 08 Jan 2017, 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2017, 9:34 pm

(Thank you, I kinda suck at playing Star... ^_^")

"What is it?" Calem asked.
"Cool thing, and I don't know how this works, but did you know no matter where I am in time, I'll always get the internet from my time period? I was wanting to know if you wanted to see some of the videos that you and Laura would put out..." Kimmy said shyly.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2017, 10:36 pm

~At the store~

Kiki emerged from the produce aisle, holding a basket which had a carton of eggs, some fresh cheese, and at least nine or ten potatoes.

"Ready to go?" they chirped. They skipped over to where Laura and Emma were standing, poised as if they were ready to go.

Emma leaned over at Kiki's basket and ooh'ed at the contests. "Ohh, lemme guess. Breakfast for dinner?" she grinned.

Kiki shook their head. "No, I'm making soup."

"Soup?! With just eggs and potatoes?"

Kiki smiled wryly. "Ah, you'll see."

Seeing as this conversation was getting nowhere, Emma sighed and rolled the cart into the checkout. Once they checked out all their groceries, the group left the store and headed back to the hideout.

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2017, 11:02 pm

Laura started down the stairs, but tripped on the fourth step and fell down the whole stairwell. "Eep! Are you okay??" Kimmy asked frantically as she and Calem rushed to her aid, upon seeing Laura sprawled out on the landing. But she was standing, completely unscathed, by the time they got there. "That was embarasing, but thank you for being worried! I'm honestly fine." Laura grinned.
Calem rolled his eyes. "I don't know how you do it, I've seen you take way worse and the most terrible thing you've ever gotten was a few scrapes and bruises."

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2017, 10:14 am

(What time is it when we got back from the store?)

After going back to the hideout from the store, Dan finds the refrigerator and then puts away the cheesecake platter in there so it stays fresh. After that, Dan then brought his groceries to the kitchen, where he starts to make Macaroni Salad, based from his mother's recipe.

"Shedinja," Dan asked, "Would you like to be my helper?"

"Shed!", Shedinja responded as if saying Yes, I'd love to!

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2017, 10:42 am

Kiki looked up at the time. "Wow, 4:30 already." they said. "I need to get a move on."

They set their grocery bag down on the counter and unpacked all of their ingredients. There was cheese, a carton of eggs, and about a dozen potatoes.

Kiki looked in Daniel's direction.
"Hey, Daniel-- that is your name, right?-- would you mind moving your stuff down a bit? I'm gonna need some room to make my soup."

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2017, 2:10 pm

"Oh, sure!", Dan said, as he just got out the Macaroni pasta box and found a large pot to fill up with water. Then he got the stuff out of the way so he can make room for Kiki's groceries.

"So, um, what kind of soup are you making?", Dan asked Kiki as he was getting a medium-sized pot so he can make hard-boiled eggs.

(Btw, is there more than one operable stove so more than one person can cook at the same time?)