Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2016, 8:44 am

I'm torn on who to play as:
Name: Rachel
Region: Kanto
Personality: shy
Pokemon: Eevee, Espeon, Leafeon, Flareon
Style: Has short blonde hair with two tall antenne standing on her head, and two long braids coming off of the back of her head and a blue and white dress.
Crush: Ash
Dimension: Pokemon Anime

Name: Laura (She's my pokemon X character!)
Personality, bubbly, clumsy, runs into things alot
Region: Kalos
Pokemon: Sylveon (Anna), Jolteon(Sparkler), Pidgeot(Sora), Vaporeon(Randy), Lucario(Riku), Xerneas(Hatsune)
Style: has long brown pigtails, brown eyes, a pink felt hat with a silver star hairpin, a frilly pale pink dress, pink mary janes, pink and white tights, and a white purse.
Crush:Calem
Dimension: Pokemon XY games

Oops! I forgot to mention that Laura is the Kalos Champion!

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2016, 3:42 pm

I'd be in if I could be my main RP character: Mike. He is basicly me in my imaginary science fiction universe. It should be noted that Mike is not my real name and my username is what it is because of this character.

Anyway, here are some of his attributes:

Name: Mike
Age: Depends on what part of the time line in the world I go off of, but in most cases he's in his 20's or 30's.
Personality: Quite nerdy, easily scared, socially awkward, and very good with math, science, and engineering.
Style: Brown messy hair, usually wears a lab coat, has a robotic left arm starting just below the elbow that can fold out tools and act as a computer, and he carries a small hand held particle cannon pistol.

He also shares my disorders (ASD, ADD, and GAD) although he doesn't tell many people. In his universe he is the co-CEO of a large tech company, although in this case that wouldn't be relevant because he won't be in my imaginary si-fi universe. In that universe the technology to create wormholes to any place, time, or alternate reality exists (although they have their limitations) so it's possible to justify Mike being anywhere including the Pokémon universe.

I'm not really a fan of Pokémon but I did obsess over story telling and character development for a while as well as obsessing over Mike and the universe he's in.

Diagnosed with Asperger's, ADD, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder in 2004.
In denial that it was a problem until early 2016.

Deviant Art

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2016, 6:41 pm

Umm.. Well do whatever just as long as he has a pokemon at least as a pet and the story takes place in the Kalos region. Thats pretty much it. XD

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2016, 8:12 pm

If I actually do this (which I might not, but it's an interesting idea) then Mike will be there as visitor/traveler from an alternate universe, knowing almost nothing about the Pokemon universe. It will indeed be in the Kalos region, but when he first pops in the closest thing he will have to a Pokemon would be his assistant bot. It might be able to hold it's own in a Pokemon fight, and also Mike can acquire a Pokemon at some point later.

Would a dimension traveler from a science fiction universe mess with things too much? I wouldn't want to ruin anything.

Deviant Art

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2016, 8:33 pm

Huh. That actually sounds pretty cool! ^.^ and no it wouldn't mess up anything.

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2016, 11:33 pm

Awesome!

I have recently done a bit of obsessing over character development and story telling, so it should be interesting. ^^

Deviant Art

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2016, 9:35 am

Sooo... We actually are going to do this? We can go ahead and start and other people can jump in if they see it and want to, okay? I can type the start

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2016, 12:31 pm

Sounds good. You start it up, Mike will make his grand entrence through a wormhole, and we will go from there.

Deviant Art

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2016, 3:01 pm

"Waugghh!" Laura screamedskating through Lumiose City, and skating directly into somebody. "Oh, sorry sir! She said, before running facefirst into a building. "Ouch..." Laura groaned. She dug through her purse and pulled out the poke ball containing her beloved Pidgeot, Sora. She stood up, dusted herself off, and opened the ball. "Hey, could you fly me to Vaniville?" She said sadly. He nodded, she sat on his back, and they took off. In the sky, she took a moment to observe the ground below her. "Beautiful..." She immediately at the clouds in front of her, and it diddnt look right...

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2016, 3:39 pm

Woop woop!

Oh, geez.

Yo, so I also have an OC that's from another 'verse, and I wasn't sure if that's gonna be chill? See, said character is a funny animal, and they live in a 'verse of funny animals (Sort of from an anime I saw as a kid. :oops:)

So at one point they visit a magic land where all the color has disappeared, and the main characters are looking for a spell to bring the land back to normal. Thing is, the spellbooks have been stolen

So I was thinking perhaps my character might pull out the wrong spellbook (perhaps it's hidden for a reason?) and summon a portal to the Kalos region?

In PMD, the main character is transformed from a human to a Pokemon, so I was wondering if that might be a possibility here?
Instead of human to a creature, it would be a creature into a human.

So perhaps, meanwhile, the other characters of her 'verse might be looking for a counterspell to reverse the effects of the first one.

Is that too much? :lol:
I've never roleplayed before, so forgive me if I'm doing this wrong. :oops:

I'm just gonna stick this here...

Name: Lily
Personality: nice, laid-back, casual, likes to travel and see new places; easily overwhelmed and bad sense of direction. Likes bad jokes. Calls people 'bro.'
Style: Black hair in a pixie cut, wears khaki pants and a tank top. Carries a backpack.
Dimension: Kaiketsu Zorori-verse

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2016, 5:01 pm

Inside a cloud there is a bright flash accompanied by a bang when the shock-wave hits from the energy released as a spacial fissure opens up. The resulting wormhole starts sucking in the surrounding air and most of the small cloud it was inside until the pressure on both sides of the wormhole are equalized. The spherical wormhole then expands a bit as it falls from the sky, three robotic arms come out of it and use their negative energy generators to stretch the wormhole into a flat triangle large enough for a person to walk through. Once the wormhole hits the ground more robotic arms come out to prop it upright and some feet fold out from the other side of it so that it can rest upright on the ground.

Through the wormhole a walkway can be seen leading towards the wormhole as well as a bunch of advanced equipment. Mike comes through the wormhole followed by his assistant bot Sam hovering close behind. The things that folded out of the wormhole then fold back in which causes it to collapse into a small sphere again, Mike takes out two halves of a capsule the size of a water bottle and puts them together around the now very small wormhole. A few lights light up on the high-tech looking capsule as Mike stows it in his lab coat, and then he folds a scanner attachment out of his white robotic left arm in place of his hand and starts scanning some plants. As he is looking around the world he notices a large bird-like creature in the sky, and it appears to have a passenger.

Illustration of Sam:

Deviant Art

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2016, 6:18 pm

@Lillikoi Cool! Go nuts! Anything goes!

The moment after he noticed the girl in the frilly pink dress and pigtails, The girl stared back in amazement. His little robot looked like something her friend Clemmont would make. And a robotic arm? Was she dreaming? Has all the times she ran into things and tripped over her own two feel made her finnally lose it? "What the heck is going on??" She thought. The bird looked equally stunned.

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2016, 8:54 pm

Mike aims the scanner at the girl and her bird-like creature and then looks at the scan data on the arm's screen with. He was indeed not going insane, she was human down to the genetic level, but the bird was nothing like any known lift forms. It was strange enough that the wormhole lead to a habitable world, this appeared to be an alternate Earth of some sort. The chances of coming across something like this is very slim.

Mike: "Sam, do you have any idea what another human is doing in this universe that we just breached 2 minutes ago?"
Sam: "No, but I have a feeling that you will find out soon. She appears to have noticed us and is clearly just as perplexed as we are."

Deviant Art

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2016, 9:18 pm

Laura heard them talking about her and Sora. She was a nice person, and diddnt wanna hurt them. But did they want to hurt her and the rest of her team? She was the Champion, so they probably diddnt stand a chance agaist her. Should she get Calem? Or Shauna? No, shauna diddnt have a Flying type. Her plans of going back home for the day would have to wait. "Hey, S-Sora? Could you fly back down to Lumiose City?" The elegant bird obeyed her command and they landed near the Prisim Tower. She returned Sora to his Poke Ball and walked into the colorfully lit Gym. "Clemmont? I saw the craziest thing..." The gym was empty. "Hmph. Must be out for lunch." She sat in the corner, pondering wht she saw.

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2016, 10:11 pm

Sam: "Nope, I spoke too soon."
Mike: "Do you think we scared her off?"
Sam: "That wouldn't surprise me."

Mike takes out the wormhole containment capsule, pushes a button on it, and begins talking into it. The device sends a radio signal through the now microscopic wormhole in containment which is picked up at the wormhole station.

Mike: "Mason, do you think you could send a plane through?"
Mason's voice comes from the capsule: "How urgent is it? We're pretty booked right now and it takes a lot of power to stretch a wormhole to that size."
Mike: "Not very urgent, but I did find another human here and this dimension definitely seems like one worth exploring more. Even a civilian quadcopter would do, I just need some form of transportation."
Mason: "Sorry, making the wormhole that large would require us to divert power from other important things which we can't afford to do unless it's an emergency. We haven't even recharged the capacitors in the breach device that opened that wormhole. You will have to travel on foot for a while, sorry."

Mike stows the capsule again. "Well, dang. Sam, could you give me a bird's eye view of this place? See if there are any signs of civilization." Sam flies up until he sees buildings over a hill, and it only seems to be a few miles away. The video is streamed to the screen on Mike's robotic arm and upon seeing it he begins walking in that direction with Sam following closely behind.

Deviant Art

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2016, 10:43 pm

A large and beautiful city was revealed on Mike's arm, with a large tower in the center.

Meanwhile, with Laura..

"Clemont.. Please hurry up.." She mumbled. She noticed Clemmont's robot, Clembot, standing in a corner, switched off. She didn't want to to take the liberty of turning him on, so she just left him there. She heard footsteps in the walkway. The blonde haired blue eyed inventor was sure a sight for sore eyes! "Haha Clemmont I've got so much to tell you!" She said, running up to hug him. He was wondering what the big deal was all about, why was she waiting for him? "So I was flying home on Sora, and I saw this guy.. He had a labcoat and a robot arm, and, and a pet robot! He came through a wormhole thing, and I was so scared! I was wanting to ask if you knew anything about it."

Clemmont laughed. "Relax laura. Wormholes are scientifically impossible, and I can assure you that you were just seeing things. " he said, pushing his glasses up. "Ugh. Sora saw it too!" Laura continued to freak out and Clemmont tried to comfort her.