George Soros: The One-Man Illuminati Machine

Page 2 of 3 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2016, 11:47 am

That's also BS. My great aunt also survived a concentration camp, and it can be merely because of luck. There is nothing that guarantees survivors were particularly ruthless or tough. I guess you're trying to be generous to him, but it comes off as bigoted.

Hyperborean
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2016, 12:20 pm

^

What I was trying to say was that, in George Soros's case, his experiences in the war have shaped his behaviour in later life. He was almost certainly shrewd and ruthless by nature in any case, but what he witnessed during the German occupation heightened that. Yes, luck played its part in many cases, but people survived the Shoah for all sorts of reasons. As I have Jewish ancestry, I wouldn't disparage the Jews.

chessboxer
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Aug 2016, 4:36 pm

The_Walrus wrote:
"Jewish" is a race, a religion, and a culture; you only need to belong to one in order to be informally described as Jewish.

This tells me straight away you know nothing. Jewishness is about lineage. Jews are a kinship group. The religion is just a mask and an aid to preserving the kinship group.
The_Walrus wrote:
Soros isn't Ashkanazi, he's Khazar.

Hahaha. There aren’t any Khazar Jews around anymore. The only people who believe there are still Khazar Jews around are the people who believe that the modern-day Ashkenazis and the Khazars of old are basically the same people. You really are very confused.
The_Walrus wrote:
He quite plainly has white skin.

Lolol, bloody hell. There are plenty of Arabs, Persians and Berbers, not to mention Japanese people with white skin. It doesn’t make them part of the white race. White people are people of unmixed European ancestry.
The_Walrus wrote:
Encouraging refugees moving into Europe is in no way anti-white, particularly when you're largely trying to change policy in your own country. If you can find a source saying Soros has discouraged Saudi Arabia and the like from taking migrants because only white people countries deserve to be punished with refugees, then you could show that he's both an idiot (for thinking refugees are bad) and a racist and I will retract this remark.
Promoting access to abortion in Catholic European countries also isn't anti-white. If you can find a reliable source saying that Soros wants to overturn abortion bans for white but keep them for non-whites, then I will retract this remark.
Otherwise, I will follow the evidence and conclude that, like all other complaints about anti-whiteness, this is an unsubstantiated conspiracy theory.

An assertion about the motivations of a single person can be a ‘conspiracy theory’ now? Lol!
It’s staggering how all people like Soros has to do is dress his actions up in nice-sounding words and people like you can’t read between the lines. Try looking at the results rather than the words.
I really don’t care about convincing people like you at all. In fact I’m glad you’ve posted what you’ve posted so that people can laugh at it.

Last edited by chessboxer on 24 Aug 2016, 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chessboxer
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Aug 2016, 4:38 pm

Oh look at that. George Soros stopped funding Femen when he found out they were launching Femen Israel.
What could possibly explain that? Soros is merely a 'liberal' after all!

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2016, 6:25 pm

chessboxer wrote:
Soros fundds the migrant invasion of Europe, he funds 'Black Lives Matter', and he funds programs promoting easier access to abortions for Europeans. People wonder what his ideology is? It's not about ideology. It's about ethnicity. His agenda is basically anti-White, and it is motivated by his Jewish background.

The media won't explain this though. The conservative media call him a 'liberal', or even more ridiculously (based on some nonsense that happened 70 years ago) a Nazi. The liberal media ignores him altogether and prefers to whine about those mean old Koch brothers.

Spoken like a true white supremacist.

I'm Jewish, and I've never been treated like anything other than a white man. I'm not black, I'm not brown, my ancestors came from Poland and Russia. I support easier access to abortions for Europeans (didn't know it was that hard to get an abortion in Europe), and for everyone, because it increases female empowerment and prosperity, and it's a basic human right. I support Black Lives Matter, because they do. I support the humanitarian cause of welcoming refugees from the Middle East or anywhere else.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2016, 8:57 pm

I'm aware of the Jewish conspiracies and I do have some fun with them from time to time. But... if there is a Jewish conspiracy, it doesn't appear to be run by very smart people. The mass importation of muslims into western countries is fuelling a rise in anti-Semitism, said to be causing a mass exodus into Israel from Europe. Not the smartest of moves for the Jewish people.
Secondly if they are trying to destroy America or Europe or whatever, that is also bad for Israel, it's the overshadowing presence of the West and America in particular that largely keeps that place from becoming a free-for-all for every demagogue in the surrounding Muslim majority territories. Again not the smartest of moves.

What fuels the conspiracy is the (real) over-representation of Jewish intellectuals in Leftist circles and the doublethink they often engage in, supporting Leftish polices in the West while simultaneously supporting Israel that often acts in completely the opposite way. These things can be explained away as anomalies of IQ statistics and a base (though not well thought-out) survival instinct (pluralism good for Jews in non-Jewish countries, nativism good for Jews in Jewish country) rather than anything more sinister.

chessboxer
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Aug 2016, 5:16 am

Mikah wrote:
I'm aware of the Jewish conspiracies and I do have some fun with them from time to time. But... if there is a Jewish conspiracy, it doesn't appear to be run by very smart people. The mass importation of muslims into western countries is fuelling a rise in anti-Semitism, said to be causing a mass exodus into Israel from Europe. Not the smartest of moves for the Jewish people.
Secondly if they are trying to destroy America or Europe or whatever, that is also bad for Israel, it's the overshadowing presence of the West and America in particular that largely keeps that place from becoming a free-for-all for every demagogue in the surrounding Muslim majority territories. Again not the smartest of moves.

What fuels the conspiracy is the (real) over-representation of Jewish intellectuals in Leftist circles and the doublethink they often engage in, supporting Leftish polices in the West while simultaneously supporting Israel that often acts in completely the opposite way. These things can be explained away as anomalies of IQ statistics and a base (though not well thought-out) survival instinct (pluralism good for Jews in non-Jewish countries, nativism good for Jews in Jewish country) rather than anything more sinister.

Lol, so you admit Jews are overrepresented in movements that harm the interests of White people in the West, you admit they usually behave in a completely opposite fashion where Israel is concerned, and you say that they do all this through survival instinct (i.e., because they're Jews).

So it makes no practical difference to White people whether we choose to label Jewish actions as 'smart', 'sinister' or 'conspiracies', but I suppose this sort of hair splitting makes you feel like some sort of alt-right intellectual.

Nice Old Testament style name you have there by the way.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

25 Aug 2016, 5:24 am

Didn't think I'd see the day when Mikah got out-flanked to the right...

chessboxer
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Aug 2016, 6:27 am

The_Walrus wrote:
Didn't think I'd see the day when Mikah got out-flanked to the right...

Believe it. :mrgreen:

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2016, 6:31 am

Quote:
Lol, so you admit Jews are overrepresented in movements that harm the interests of White people in the West, you admit they usually behave in a completely opposite fashion where Israel is concerned, and you say that they do all this through survival instinct (i.e., because they're Jews).

So it makes no practical difference to White people whether we choose to label Jewish actions as 'smart', 'sinister' or 'conspiracies', but I suppose this sort of hair splitting makes you feel like some sort of alt-right intellectual.

There is an enormous moral difference, if it's stupidity and misguided utopianism we can say "you are wrong", slap them down and get on with it. If it's pure malice fostered by one tribe, you can tattoo "Hitler Was Right" to my forehead and fetch my pitchfork, because these people are our worst enemies. Hanlon's razor is not a bad thing to internalise, it is often correct.

Adamantium
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2016, 8:48 am

[moderating]

The guidelines are perhaps a little bit unclear about religion and attacks on groups, including groups of followers vs. ideologies or ideas.

On the one hand we have clear guidance that it's fine to criticize religions:

Quote:
It doesn't matter if some people have obnoxious or ill-informed opinions regarding politics, religion or virtually anything else. People can debate and criticize any religion, atheism, political party, public figures etc. Just because some members may belong to a particular religion (or atheism) or political party, does not exclude it from debate. If people want to criticize atheism that is fine. Criticise Islam, Christianity, Buddhism, Paganism, Confucianism, Judaism, Satanism, Scientology etc all fine too.

Seems clear enough, but...

On the other hand we have clear guidance that it's not OK to attack the adherents of beliefs:
Quote:
While it is acceptable to attack and debate beliefs (political, religious etc) it is not acceptable to make generalised attacks on the adherents of those beliefs. It is acceptable to say that Republicanism, Liberalism, Christianity, Islam are stupid but not acceptable to make generalised attacks saying that Republicans, Liberals, Christians or Muslims are morons. You could say that some of these people are stupid because of (reason) but not make generalised attacks on groups of people. Similarly you could not say "Christians are morons" or "Muslims are terrorists" or "People on welfare are bums". Confine your attacks to the beliefs and politics, not the people holding them. The one exception to this is public figures themselves – by the very nature of their roles they are personally open to criticism.

And it is very clearly not OK to attack people for their race, or particular races in the abstract:
Quote:
The site rules DO protect a few groups. So it is not acceptable to make posts that attack based on (a) gender, (b) race or (c) sexual orientation.
a) So creating sexist threads is not acceptable. It would be acceptable to discuss sexism itself however, for example regarding the glass ceiling in job promotions faced by many women or other social issues associated with sexism.
b) Creating threads attacking black people (or any other colour) is not acceptable. However, it is quite acceptable to discuss issues regarding racial tensions and racism itself. So there would be no problem debating why race riots occurred somewhere, but it would not be acceptable to say that a particular race smells bad or are stupid.

Some of the posts in this thread clearly cross the lines by attacking race and the adherents of a belief collectively.

That's not acceptable on WrongPlanet. There is no free speech right here in that regard.

Finally, some of the posters may also want to consider this section of the guidelines in particular:
Quote:
One final point on these protected groups. While threads can be made discussing "around" sexism, race and sexual orientation, if a member creates a significant number of threads about these topics it may start to look like he has an *agenda* i.e. is pushing the rules a bit too close to the edge attempting to provoke or belittle these groups; in which case moderators will intervene.

If you think this might apply to things you have been posting frequently, there is a good chance it does. Please don't play the "how close to the edge can I get" game with the rules so that moderators have to take action.

Racism of any kind, including antisemitism has no place on this site.

Thank you for your cooperation.