Page 45 of 81 [ 1284 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 ... 81  Next

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 11:31 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:

That I am not alone.

Same...

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2017, 9:55 am

I'm grateful that I have so many wonderful friends here. :heart:

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2017, 10:38 pm

fambly

indoor plumbing

living close to a public university

living somewhere relatively safe

living somewhere politically liberal

living somewhere not too homophobic

living somewhere diverse

living

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2017, 12:08 am

Freakishly long arms.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2017, 8:10 am

Grateful for sleeping well last night

Grateful for room and board

Grateful that Obama was. President

Grateful that not everyone is homophobic

Grateful for material possessions

Grateful some people are nice sometimes

Grateful that, until college did decently at school

Grateful that I live somewhere relatively safe

Grateful that in 2003, the ROTC captain had the nerve to tell me that I could not even apply. Much less join. He told me that I was taking six years to graduate college. He said "students that take six years to graduate are undisciplined". And the ROTC did not take undisciplined students.

At that time I felt annoyed because Structural engineering at UCSD maybe takes longer than criminal justice at Sdsu. And at that time I had undiagnosed autism, clinical depression, and Gender Identity Disorder.

But hey

At that time it was Don't Ask don't Tell. And he had no control over that policy

It was not until July 2017 didPresident Trump tweet the military trans ban

Thankful for trans awareness

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 2:21 pm

Hitori ja nai.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 2:28 pm

Being free. Heard an interview on Radio 4 with a man whose wife has been wrongfully imprisoned in Iran. I can't even begin to imagine what she's going through:(

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/02/british-iranian-woman-jailed-in-tehran-in-state-of-despair-iran-nazanin-zaghari-ratcliffe

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 2:32 pm

That's horrible ^^^^^^

I'm grateful for AGT and that I can go to school.

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 3:12 pm

Nice music.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 3:20 pm

hurtloam wrote:
Being free. Heard an interview on Radio 4 with a man whose wife has been wrongfully imprisoned in Iran. I can't even begin to imagine what she's going through:(

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/02/british-iranian-woman-jailed-in-tehran-in-state-of-despair-iran-nazanin-zaghari-ratcliffe

Some articles claim that some defendants got wrongfully executed

Yeah I am so afraid of getting sent to jail

Especially with autism and Gender Identity Disorder

The other thing is that, for over five years I have been paranoid that someone could frame me for a crime. And the judge and the jury could misinterpret my autism symptoms as signs of a "guilty" verdict

For example, autistics such as myself sometimes make inadequate eye contact, or do not express emotions in the same methods that NTs do.

Do you get what I am struggling to clumsily phrase with an explanation?

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 3:23 pm

I'm grateful for going home and going to dinner tonight.

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 3:50 pm

Grateful that sometimes someone is nice

Grateful for indoor plumbing

Grateful for fambly

Grateful for novels

Grateful that I did not get raped

Grateful that nobody physically injured me

Grateful for living close to a university

Grateful for free martial arts lessons

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2017, 12:05 pm

I am grateful for my kitty.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2017, 1:51 pm

DataB4 is an intelligent selfless individual always eager to help others in need. She is kind and thoughtful of others around her. She likes to indulge in deep conversation and is always looking to improve herself. She is strong and independent and in charge of her own destiny no matter the struggles she must face to stay on that course. I am Grateful for having known her because she made me a better person. Thanks DataB4!

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2017, 5:51 pm

^Wow, I didn't expect that, thanks! :o

Now that you say it, I am very grateful for deep conversations, including those I've had with you. :)

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2017, 7:45 pm

DataB4 wrote:
^Wow, I didn't expect that, thanks! :o

Now that you say it, I am very grateful for deep conversations, including those I've had with you. :)

I am sad that it was unexpected, you should be reminded more often how awesome you are. I am sorry I caused you some anxiety, I hope you feel better soon.