Are You OK With Your Hunny's Bodily Functions?

Page 1 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2016, 5:39 pm

I'm watching Big Brother and the guys are saying they have no problems with their gf's farting and pooping is normal. One guy says he farts on the first date and it's ok. The girls are all grossed out by what the guys are saying and don't even want to talk about it with one even being a nurse!

So is this how guys really think? Is it OK for women to "let it rip" so to speak even on a date?

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2016, 5:53 pm

It's funny when an otherwise attractive and dignified woman let rip with a barker that would have put a trombone player to shame. But if that same woman ever complained afterward that my personal habits were too much for her delicate sensibilities, then she went straight into my "friend zone" as someone that I used to date.

I'm okay with other people's bodily noises, as long as they aren't hypocrites about it.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2016, 6:05 pm

I understand that women fart sometimes. It doesn't mean I care for it.

I also try to restrain my gaseous tendencies.

beakybird
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2016, 6:11 pm

I've got admit I'm totally guilty of a double standard here.

If a woman farts, it's not ideal, but she's human. However, I'm a slight bit turned off by it momentarily. Especially if she does the leg kick, or any other such fart choreography.

I, however, have been guilty of fully choreographed fart productions. Leaps and spins and everything... I think presenting ones fart the right way is an artform. For men. :lol:

I drove my wife nuts with it, as she thought it was totally dirt bag. I eventually stopped the act part and tried being more mindful of my gasses.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2016, 6:14 pm

Buy a dog.

Then, when you fart, just look at the dog and say, "You stink! Go lay down!"

:lol:

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2016, 6:32 pm

Fnord wrote:
It's funny when an otherwise attractive and dignified woman let rip with a barker that would have put a trombone player to shame. But if that same woman ever complained afterward that my personal habits were too much for her delicate sensibilities, then she went straight into my "friend zone" as someone that I used to date.

I'm okay with other people's bodily noises, as long as they aren't hypocrites about it.

You gotta make your avatar bigger - it's too small. I can't figure out what it is.

Anyway, back on topic. So if a" hottie " rips one you wouldn't be any less attracted to her?

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2016, 6:33 pm

Fnord wrote:
Buy a dog.

Then, when you fart, just look at the dog and say, "You stink! Go lay down!"

:lol:

At work, I'll just go into an oldie's room - that's normalcy for them. :mrgreen:

Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2016, 6:37 pm

beakybird wrote:
I've got admit I'm totally guilty of a double standard here.

If a woman farts, it's not ideal, but she's human. However, I'm a slight bit turned off by it momentarily. Especially if she does the leg kick, or any other such fart choreography.

I, however, have been guilty of fully choreographed fart productions. Leaps and spins and everything... I think presenting ones fart the right way is an artform. For men. :lol:

I drove my wife nuts with it, as she thought it was totally dirt bag. I eventually stopped the act part and tried being more mindful of my gasses.

Gotta say if it happened on a first date, there'd be no second. Actually, even on a second, third or fourth or.....

Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2016, 6:39 pm

I'm also self conscious going #2 when anyone else is around even though I think nothing about someone else doing it - because of work. Anyone else like this?

Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2016, 6:41 pm

I just stocked up on toilet paper lately because it was on sale. I laughed because I got alot of strange looks. - people probably thought I had some gastrointestinal disfunction! :mrgreen:

Darn, I flunked.

xile123
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Jul 2016, 6:57 pm

She can let one rip in my face.

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2016, 7:43 pm

With a girlfriend who I've actually been dating for at least a few weeks, in the privacy of a residential home, be it mine or hers, rather than on a date which typically takes place outside of the home, especially not a first date with someone I barely know/not dating yet, I'd be fine with it, heck, I'd like it.

I...tend to not do any of those actions around others. Ever. Most likely wouldn't even around her, even if she's fine with it.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2016, 8:12 pm

I would consider a well-formed fart a primal mating call.

Bridgette77
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Jul 2016, 8:20 pm

nurseangela wrote:
I'm also self conscious going #2 when anyone else is around even though I think nothing about someone else doing it - because of work. Anyone else like this?

I am. LOL. Oh, and I also stock up on TP when it's on sail! haha! Thanks, by the way, now instead of the interesting thoughts I was thinking about my guy... I'm now thinking about how I've been with my boyfriend for two months, and never heard him fart! Thanks! ;O ROTFL! I'm not complaining either, but it is unusual for a male...

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

04 Jul 2016, 1:09 am

I'm perfectly fine with my girlfriend's ones as long as they don't smell too bad. I fart a lot & burp a bit myself because of gastrointestinal issues. My farts usually don't smell thou. My girlfriend's OK with mine for the most part.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2016, 5:05 am

Outrider wrote:
With a girlfriend who I've actually been dating for at least a few weeks, in the privacy of a residential home, be it mine or hers, rather than on a date which typically takes place outside of the home, especially not a first date with someone I barely know/not dating yet, I'd be fine with it, heck, I'd like it.

I...tend to not do any of those actions around others. Ever. Most likely wouldn't even around her, even if she's fine with it.

Why would you "like it" if your Hunny did it, but you would never do it?

Darn, I flunked.