I'm very attracted to extreme NT women

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

K_Kelly
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2016, 10:14 am

I feel like sometimes I am attracted to more extreme NT women-networking/sales/marketing types. It just sounds like a big thrill.

Is it possible for an autistic/aspie to get them?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2016, 12:08 pm

Short answer: getting what??

Anyway, those types capture the attention of everyone, they're entertaining - that's why they excel in sales and mkt.

There's a girl who works in the educational center (where I am takiny mobile programming courses) - she's the sales girl; sometimes we chit chat before the class because I often come early.
She *always* has a stroy to tell, and she tells it in a very funny and entertaining way; being with her feels like watching infinitely tv shows; everyone get captured by her conversation.
-jeez, what a personality!!

What's so cool about her that she isn't the typical ultra-feminine social NT woman but she's more like the laid back type, like for example she may use a cuss word while joking or telling something happened with her - something that I don't see in typical girls.

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 04 Jul 2016, 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2016, 12:34 pm

Such women are constantly getting hit on--obviously you need to be talented in something other than pick up techniques!

One of the girls in advertising did want to date me when I was in my early 20s, but I wasn't ready for a long term relationship. So,yeah, I'd say it is possible.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2016, 1:39 pm

Those girls do get hit on a lot - mostly by high-powered jerks and lecherous old men.

My housemate works in sales.
She's drop dead gorgeous and entertaining as hell.
She's also quite laid-back and very accepting of differences.
She tells me she just wants a normal, nice guy.
Her last boyfriend was on the spectrum.
He turned out to be a beautiful, charming leech, unfortunately.

314pe
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2016, 1:04 am

How's the search for the job going?

K_Kelly wrote:
Is it possible for an autistic/aspie to get them?

Such woman may date a guy despite the fact that he is an aspie. It's unlikely that she would date a guy for the sole reason that he's an aspie.