Page 1 of 12 [ 186 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next

beneficii
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2016, 9:46 pm

Though no criminal charges are forthcoming, the FBI says she was "extremely careless":

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/05/opinions/ ... on-sexton/

I wonder if this election is gonna be less like 1992 and more like 1860, which Lincoln won with less than 40% of the popular vote.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

05 Jul 2016, 9:56 pm

He basically said she broke the law, lied, and jeopardized national security but 'no reasonable prosecutor' could bring the case forward but if somebody else did it they could face punishment. That's not legal decision, that's a politicized opinion. I imagine the agents in the FBI are majorly pissed, basically Hillary broke the law but not enough for us to care apparently even tho if it was any of us we'd be spending years in prison.

beneficii
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2016, 10:21 pm

Will Trump capitalize on this issue?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/06/us/po ... .html?_r=0

It looks like he's not.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2016, 10:28 pm

I don't think most Americans even know what's going on with the candidates.

My mom likes Trump, and she knows nothing about him, really nothing, except "he wants to make America great again".

beneficii
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2016, 10:33 pm

It looks like, more so than previous elections, that this election is pick your poison.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2016, 2:27 am

While Trump is going to beat this email thing like a dead horse, I think Clinton will easily deflect his attacks as there will be no charges forthcoming.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2016, 2:29 am

I don't know what's the worse hypocrisy

her and her rapist husband both belong in prison

Americans will not support the most corrupt candidate in history

I very much believe Hillary won't even debate Trump out of fear and her hatred of being questioned, in a real debate her opponent will not fear her

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2016, 2:39 am

Jacoby wrote:
I don't know what's the worse hypocrisy

her and her rapist husband both belong in prison

Americans will not support the most corrupt candidate in history

I very much believe Hillary won't even debate Trump out of fear and her hatred of being questioned, in a real debate her opponent will not fear her

Yes, Clinton has a far too cozy for comfort relationship with Wall Street, but giving her the benefit of the doubt, I'm hoping Bernie and Warren have shamed her enough to the left.
Rapist? I seem to recall her husband's infidelities to be a matter of mutual adultery, and not sexual assault.
As for her debating Trump - - we shall see.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2016, 2:50 am

Juanita Brodderick said that Bill Clinton raped her

Hillary Clinton said all survivors of sexual assault deserve to heard, believed, and supported.

And of course you give her the benefit of the doubt, there is nothing she can do or be guilty of that that will turn you off

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2016, 8:25 am

I heard this morning that it was SEVERAL unauthorized servers----that's the first I've heard of THAT!!

Anyway, I agree with Jacoby----I think the FBI's decision was political, that anyone else would've gone to prison, and that the Clintons are criminals, BIG TIME!!

Also, that business with Clinton and Loretta Lynch chatting about golf and grandchildren on the plane, doesn't sit right with me----ESPECIALLY, with this FBI outcome!!

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2016, 10:23 am

Jacoby wrote:

Hillary Clinton said all survivors of sexual assault deserve to heard, believed, and supported.

And of course you give her the benefit of the doubt, there is nothing she can do or be guilty of
that that will turn you off

Trump has his own baggage.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.2681196

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... g-sex.html

What will it take for you to stop defending everything he does?

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2016, 10:25 am

Voters do not trust her at record numbers. That the F.B.I. director said that everything she said in public about the email scandal is a lie and that dispite her claims there were multiple servers can not make it worse politically because you can not go lower then zero trust. People have mostly made up their minds which of the two are the worst of two utter nightmares.

What yesterday did do is if you are a never trump republican/conservative/right leaning libertarian is erase the last shred of hope that your never trump stance means the lesser of two nightmares anything but Hillary. You have three choices if you are loosly a right leaning never trump person, stay home which is a vote for Hillary because in a year with any other republican candidate besides Trump opposing Hillary you would be voting for said candidate, vote for Gary Johnson which is a vote for Hillary because if the libetarian party did not exist you would be voting for the non Trump republican candidate or staying home, or just vote for Hillary.

Similar if you are a "left leaning" never Hillary person, staying at home or voting for Stein is pretty much a vote for Trump.

If you really dispise both you probably believe the Clintons are globalists wall street serial liars with disregard for women the law and the constitution and you believe Trump is a serial bully with no qualifications for the office, an authoritarian with disragard for core American values. You should somehow to proritize which is worse go to the voting booth and vote for the lesser of two nightmares because the stakes are too high to sit it out or cast a protest vote.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2016, 11:47 am

Lukeda420 wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

And of course you give her the benefit of the doubt, there is nothing she can do or be guilty of

yeah that's nonsense Ivana is literally campaigning for Trump to be president

all his ex's seem to think he's swell guy, not something you say about Bubba

I'll defend the truth

the Clintons make Trump look like the Pope in comparison

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2016, 11:54 am

Jacoby wrote:
Lukeda420 wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

I'll defend the truth

And the other one?

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2016, 12:03 pm

Lukeda420 wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
Lukeda420 wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

I'll defend the truth

And the other one?

sounds like complete nonsense

bringing up Jeff Epstein is interesting tho since Bill Clinton was a close friend of his as he was a big time fundraiser for him, Bill liked flying on his jet the 'Lolita Express' 26 times declining Secret Service protection on 5 of those flights for some dang reason

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... ltiple-lo/

this has real evidence, not a baseless accusation most likely funded by the Clinton campaign themselves

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2016, 12:08 pm

First off, I find it funny that you just completely disregard any story negative to your side.

Secondly I'm not voting for Bill, I'm voting for Hillary. Two different people. You can't just throw all the blame at Hillary for her Husband's actions.