Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2016, 3:49 pm

...'Cause she is wonderful and fabulous! :mrgreen:

saxgeek
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2016, 5:43 pm

I love your really nice attitude and interest in Pokemon!

Is Sylveon supposed to be a dog, cat, or rabbit? Those pictures got me wondering.

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2016, 11:31 am

She is very sweet and friendly!

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2016, 3:03 pm

She's an epic friend! :D

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2016, 12:59 pm

I wonder if she will ever see this thread. :o

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2016, 4:05 pm

^I certainly hope so!

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2016, 9:07 pm

Holy Shinx! Thank you... I never thought anybody would made one of these for me....... :oops:

saxgeek
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2016, 9:29 pm

Yaaaaaaaaaaay! :D

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2016, 9:59 am

Have some more Sylveons! :jester:

And Mega Banette 'cause he/she's a total badass: :mrgreen:

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2016, 10:56 am

^The one with the cake is priceless! :heart:
But Banette [Mega or not] is one of the scariest Pokemon in my opinion! Eek! Yet I'm oddly fascinated by Mawile...
It's actually based on a spooky Japanese ghost story in which a greedy woman will grow an extra mouth on the back of her head whose appetite can never be stopped. Yet I wonder if the story is really a metaphor for women who do not know what they want in life, and keep wanting more and more and don't realize that simplifying their lives and looking inside themselves for what they really want is the key to their problem.

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2016, 11:00 am

her cry in the anime is cute

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2016, 3:56 am

Um, rerember when I said I had a LOT of OCs? The only one I've talked about was Laura and sort of Rachel, so I thought I'd say some cool things about the ones I do talk about and talk about my oher OCs!

If that doesnt make me sound ridiculously annoying and full of myself...

Pokemon X

Don't tell me you haven't heard of her. She's the fabulous, adorable, clumsy, French-talking, Fairy-type-loving, Kalos Champion Laura! But did you know that...
She doesn't like Bug type Pokemon, except for maybe Butterfree, Beautifly, and Vilvion. She has a horrible fear of normal bugs and hates them with a passion.
Her favorite color is pink.
Calem, Shauna, Tierno, and Trevs actually call her Sparkles, in the actual game, anyway.
I guess you could sort of say that she's an actual canon character, in like, the only game she's ever in. Which is my copy of Pokemon X.
She blacks out from panic attacks sometimes. This happened in Team Flares base, and in the actual fan mini-comic series I wrote/drew myself, Pokemon Pink and Purple, Calem didn't make it out in time. Their both okay, but she had half of one of her pigtails singed off, but it grew back because her hair just grows really fast.
In Pokemon Pink and Purple, her and Calem actually kissed!
A lot of people get mad at me for the mere existence of Laura. They say she's a 'mary sue', a character that's a little too perfect for two reasons: 1. She is shipped with a canon character, and 2. She has caught a Ledgendary Pokemon. But I don't see anything wrong with that...
She doesnt rerember anything from before she was 11 years old. And nobody knows what happened to her before that, except for her mom. Even I don't know. :oops:

Pokemon Anime

You guys don't know that much about her, I'll give you that. But did you know that the Pokemon anime, manga, and games are a completely different set of events for each series? Say Ash won the Kalos Leauge in the anime, that wouldn't put Laura out of sorts because they're entirely diffrent chains of events. Did you know I made an entire fanmade region based off of the anime? This was before Black and White ended, and therefore Serena was yet to be introduced. I didn't really like Misty, May, Dawn or Iris shipped with Ash because they made way too cute pairings with other characters. So, that's how Rachel came into the picture. In that fanmade region, Falton, Rachel was a gym leader who used Eeveeloutions, and was Ash's best friend and next door neighbor in Palett town. Her two triplet sisters, Brittany and Olivia, were always so mean to her, and she had a dream of becoming a gym leader. Since Ash was two years older than her, he left home before she did, so they couldn't travel together. They ran into each other a few years later, (because she was a gym leader) and Ash put his journey temporarily on hold to help her get over how sad she still was about her sisters. She told him that she liked him, and she ended up as his girlfrend, and they traveled through Falton. Thats not her whole story, though..

Kimmy

Uhm. I havent done much with her, but like I said up there, that was just a summary of Rachel's story. Long story short, she's their daughter. All I know is that she has a pet Mew. (Long story.)

Wanda (from Pokemon Go.)
I haven't really come up with much for her, yet. She's from Team Valor, and her main Pokemon is a Jigglypuff named Puffles.

My Little Pony

Rerember when said I used to write a lot of MLP fics? Most of them were about an Aspie pony named Sugar Daisy. These were the days when I first found out about Aspergers, and at the time I was having a hard time coming up with an Aspie pokemon trainer, (sometimes I wonder if Laura's an Aspie, though..) so I tried MLP. So, she's a pegasus who broke her wing and it healed with a crook in it, and she couldnt fly. Which wasnt a big deal to her anyway. Instead, she thought that the way non-unicorns would write was gross, and this was around the time she was just learning how to read and write, so she refused to write with her mouth and came up with a way to use the crook in her wing to hold a pencil, and function like hands. Thats how she got her cutie mark.

Style Savvy: Chelsea

A shy fasion designer who obsesses over cute and brightly colored things, shipped with Dominic, and runs a boutique called Dollhouse. (There wasnt enough spaces to put that, so I said Dolhouse.)

Magical Girl

My mom wants me to try to make a magical girl since I love magical girl animes so much, and I'm working on her... (Psst! There might be a little suprise about her...)

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2016, 6:37 am

Original characters and alternate universe situations are fun IMHO. Sometimes, they're funny too. Some people get annoyed with original characters mixing with the characters of the story if they don't fit into the writer's original timeline. I think it's creative though, and as a reader, not worth complaining about, even if the story arc doesn't seem to fit. Nobody forces you to read fanfiction.

Bottom line: you're fun to RP with, and how much do you really care about what others think of OCs anyway? Creativity is its own reward. Also, re: Laura, you created her to have some vulnerabilities, so she's not a Mary Sue IMHO. I'm not sure about the legendary Pokemon thing, whether that makes sense within the Pokemon universe. Still, if it's fun, what's the big deal? Same reason we have superheroes: fantasy.

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2016, 6:46 am

Clearly very well thought out Midnightstar16. You obviously spent a lot of time on this.

In Mike's universe Michael Watt himself is the most fleshed-out multidimensional character there is and I'm still working on how to portray all that in the role play. There is also Mason and Captain Plank who have a lot of core traits but are still rather one dimensional (I'm working on that) and Mike's bot Sam who is intentionally one dimensional and simple.

Mike's universe is actually a 2.0 version of an imaginary world that I've had since I was ~6, it was built from my childhood ambitions, wishes, and fears. Now I'm making a more coherent narative out of it while trying to continue representing different aspects of myself in the story.

Diagnosed with Asperger's, ADD, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder in 2004.
In denial that it was a problem until early 2016.

Deviant Art

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2016, 6:56 am

That's cool, Mikeman. I find that the best way to flesh out one-dimensional characters is to create a story or a scenario for them. Not all one-dimensional characters should be fleshed out in every story though. That would create too much clutter.

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2016, 7:00 am

:oops: thank you guys!

And also, Mike's world sounds pretty cool, even though the closest thing to scifi I've seen was an anime called Sword Art Online and I dont think that counts.

Either way, what did you think of everyone else?