Why to dads do this to there daughters?

Page 2 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2016, 11:03 am

Unless you can look a dad like this one in the eye and not feel like an utter, revolting, steaming pile of crap, you have no business having a girlfriend, ever. Imagine him challenging you to a duel. Let’s suppose you kill him: then imagine a brother, an uncle, a cousin, etc., etc., all duelling you if you manage to kill the previous challenger. Unless you genuinely have the courage to follow through till the end, win or lose, you don’t deserve as much as to see a female of your species on the horizon in your whole life. Treasure every time you meet one as a divine, completely undeserved gift.

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2016, 1:03 pm

Spiderpig wrote:
Imagine him challenging you to a duel. Let’s suppose you kill him: then imagine a brother, an uncle, a cousin, etc., etc., all duelling you if you manage to kill the previous challenger. Unless you genuinely have the courage to follow through till the end, win or lose, you don’t deserve as much as to see a female of your species on the horizon in your whole life. Treasure every time you meet one as a divine, completely undeserved gift.

What the f**k? :?

Kiriae
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2016, 1:28 pm

My dad never did it. Possibly because I was never really going out and if I were I was saying who I am going with and when I will be back (even if it was just "I don't know when I will be back so don't wait for me, I have keys"). Either I was a good girl or my parents didn't give a s**t.

But my best friend parents call her a lot and make her call every now and then when she is at someone else house. Then when she is ready to go home they go by car to pick her up - even if it is 50kms away (I have to beg my parents to pick me up 10kms away, anything more I need to take public transport). I am quite happy about that because they pick me up too - I live in the same city as her.

But the most fun story this type I know about was with my classmate - a guy, D. His stepfather come to our prom, at 4AM and asked him why he isn't home yet. LOL
But it was apparently miscommunication - D's stepfather was foreigner and they communicated in English, not mother language of any of them. The stepfather thought he is supposed to wait awake till D gets home and got impatient.
So it isn't just girls.

Hopper
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2016, 1:33 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
probably because dads are more in touch with the men's world; therefore they know better how much filth is in there.

How nice to be able to agree!

If nothing else, dads will be pretty aware of the utter shitheels who can lurk amongst and within teenage boys.

You know sometimes, between the dames and the horses, I don't even know why I put my hat on.

Hopper
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2016, 3:37 pm

Spiderpig wrote:
Unless you can look a dad like this one in the eye and not feel like an utter, revolting, steaming pile of crap, you have no business having a girlfriend, ever. Imagine him challenging you to a duel. Let’s suppose you kill him: then imagine a brother, an uncle, a cousin, etc., etc., all duelling you if you manage to kill the previous challenger. Unless you genuinely have the courage to follow through till the end, win or lose, you don’t deserve as much as to see a female of your species on the horizon in your whole life. Treasure every time you meet one as a divine, completely undeserved gift.

Oh, Spiderpig. You poor wee thing.

You know sometimes, between the dames and the horses, I don't even know why I put my hat on.

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2016, 3:39 pm

Hopper wrote:
Spiderpig wrote:

Oh, Spiderpig. You poor wee thing.

I mean seriously, what the f**k? How does one take a father singing to his daughter on her wedding day and turn it into a duel to the death against every male member of her family?

WHAT? 8O

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2016, 3:45 pm

Is this what Spiderpig has in mind?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2zet6 ... OG_HTML5=1

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2016, 4:04 pm

I'm so glad I don't bother with dating anymore, except very occasionally for self-esteem reasons, and instead get sex from "another" source. Their fathers won't try to shoot me in the genitals. Heck, he probably doesn't even know about his daughter's job.