Page 3 of 7 [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2016, 8:43 pm

auntblabby wrote:
i don't wanna take over any world, I just want my own world without any brassholes on it. :alien:

Can I live on your world too? I promise I will keep my weirdness to a minimum. :alien:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2016, 8:45 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
i don't wanna take over any world, I just want my own world without any brassholes on it. :alien:

Can I live on your world too? I promise I will keep my weirdness to a minimum. :alien:

you can let your freak flag fly AFAIC on my world :wtg:

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2016, 9:59 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I'd also like to live in your world.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2016, 10:02 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

it's all our world and welcome to it! :alien: :jester: :nerdy: 8)

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2016, 11:42 am

auntblabby wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

it's all our world and welcome to it! :alien: :jester: :nerdy: 8)

Sweet Peas! :P

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2016, 12:37 pm

Americans have become no better than the Nazis were in WW2. In fact there are more Nazis in the US than there are now in Germany, where it's now illegal. I guess it wont be long before Americans will be forcing us into gas chambers. The police down there are already dehumanizing the mentally ill even more by forcing them into body bags while they're still alive.

The reason because of all this is MONEY. People with disabilities need MONEY to get the care that they need, and Americans only care about money and not the well-being of others. That's why bosses have no sympathy when people call in sick to work and want a note from their doctor even if they're actually too sick to see their doctor, or not sick enough. So people come in to work with their flu-ravaged bodies and start a new epidemic because when people miss work the US loses MONEY. Which is bizarre, since taking care of sick people also costs money. After all, health care isn't free in the US. In fact getting vaccinated saves money because people are immune to diseases that would cost money to treat. But "they" are either too stupid to realize this, or they don't want you to know.

I hate the human race, I hate the planet, and I hate myself.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2016, 12:48 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
Americans have become no better than the Nazis were in WW2. In fact there are more Nazis in the US than there are now in Germany, where it's now illegal. I guess it wont be long before Americans will be forcing us into gas chambers. The police down there are already dehumanizing the mentally ill even more by forcing them into body bags while they're still alive. The reason because of all this is MONEY. People with disabilities need MONEY to get the care that they need, and Americans only care about money and not the well-being of others. That's why bosses have no sympathy when people call in sick to work and want a note from their doctor even if they're actually too sick to see their doctor, or not sick enough. So people come in to work with their flu-ravaged bodies and start a new epidemic because when people miss work the US loses MONEY. Which is bizarre, since taking care of sick people also costs money. After all, health care isn't free in the US. In fact getting vaccinated saves money because people are immune to diseases that would cost money to treat. But "they" are either too stupid to realize this, or they don't want you to know. I hate the human race, I hate the planet, and I hate myself.

americans, by and large, are a penny-wise but pound-foolish lot.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2016, 12:52 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Yay! But I warn you, my flag is pretty freaky!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2016, 12:58 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I guarantee it is not freakier than my own. :alien:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2016, 1:00 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Oh I beg to differ. :mrgreen: I hope your would values uniqueness and creativity too.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2016, 1:01 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Oh I beg to differ. :mrgreen: I hope your would values uniqueness and creativity too.

:) it sure do! :alien:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2016, 1:09 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

:) it sure do! :alien:

Cool! :mrgreen:

You know what really peeves me off? The stupid "Aspies are inferior" mindset the general populace has.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2016, 2:22 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
Americans have become no better than the Nazis were in WW2. In fact there are more Nazis in the US than there are now in Germany, where it's now illegal. I guess it wont be long before Americans will be forcing us into gas chambers. The police down there are already dehumanizing the mentally ill even more by forcing them into body bags while they're still alive.

The reason because of all this is MONEY. People with disabilities need MONEY to get the care that they need, and Americans only care about money and not the well-being of others. That's why bosses have no sympathy when people call in sick to work and want a note from their doctor even if they're actually too sick to see their doctor, or not sick enough. So people come in to work with their flu-ravaged bodies and start a new epidemic because when people miss work the US loses MONEY. Which is bizarre, since taking care of sick people also costs money. After all, health care isn't free in the US. In fact getting vaccinated saves money because people are immune to diseases that would cost money to treat. But "they" are either too stupid to realize this, or they don't want you to know.

I hate the human race, I hate the planet, and I hate myself.

It will never be as obvious as gas chambers. It will be through gene editing and Applied Behavioral Analysis. The potential neferous use of Gene Editing is obvoius, ABA less so. Why Applied Behavoiral Analysis?. It is evidence based, it is all about rewards, the electric shock/aversives days are mostly over its propenents claim. They are right. What they do not tell you is that behavoir modification of any kind rewires parts of your brain. The first few years of ones life when your brain on instructions from your genes with envirnmental factors does its most rapid and crucial wiring making you, you. If they can figure out from your genes that you are autistic when you are are infant they can use ABA to intercept or deflect the autism. That is why they are insistant on as early diagnosis as possible and so much money is going to researching early diagnosis. This generation of helicopter parents panics at any "marker" missed and has no concept of letting kids be kids thus are perfect people for the we are just trying to stop maladaptive behavoir propaganda.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Moostar
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Sep 2016, 1:24 am

people are allowed to do what ever they want with their bodies. besides, This world is dying anyway. After reading the info on this post. I'm slowly giving up my faith with other people.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2016, 6:42 am

You should go out in the world more, meet people.

People who isolate themselves tend to develop erroneous ideas about the world around them.

There's many different kinds of people in the world. Not all people are as bad as many people make them out to be.

K_Kelly
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2016, 9:31 am

I find it interesting that there was an article here on WrongPlanet endorsing that the disabled should support Hillary Clinton instead of Trump. The problem here is the democrats are more tolerant of abortion than republicans are likely to be, and I know these democrats do have a secret history of being just as discriminating as the republicans are. Affirmative action is a racist policy, and all that. It's also racist how they coddle minorities and say they are too weak to thrive.