Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Imperial98
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

17 Aug 2016, 2:49 am

Hi my name is Kayla and I am new to this forum. I am 18 and was diagnosed with Asperger's when i was 12 and hope to maybe make friends here as I have an extremely hard time talking to people in real life. I tend to spend my day reading about history, playing video games and watching anime.

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2016, 1:26 pm

Hi, welcome! I am the same age as you.

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2016, 2:20 pm

Hey Kayla welcome. :sunny:

The_Wolf
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2016, 5:59 pm

Hello Kayla and welcome to WrongPlanet from a fellow history lover, gamer and anime fan :D

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2016, 3:03 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :D

tbfoto1
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

20 Aug 2016, 3:23 pm

Hi Kayla,

This is my first post - although I have been at this website a few times. Welcome to Wrongplanet.net. My name is Trish and have Asperger's too. My son is 15, Tyler, he was diagnosed with Asperger's at age 5, along with ADHD and Anxiety Disorder. He loves to read Rick Riordan books (I think he has read all of his series) and play videogames too. His favorite is World of Warcraft. He is always telling me about who, what, when and where, but I can't keep it all straight. He also plays on his Playstation 3. He just got the game Skyrim (I think that is what it's called) and loves it. I have two other son's, one older than Tyler and one younger, Jacob and Raymond. The younger one, Raymond loves Anime. I am into photography. I use to shoot weddings when the boys were little, they could stay home on the weekends with their dad. Now that they are older, it is too hard to keep up with all their activities and work. So now I get to be a stay at home non paid mom - I was a stay at home working mom before, but I worked from home. Now I just photograph as a hobby when the boys are in school. Do you have any other hobbies? Do you like school? Again, welcome! :)

DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2016, 9:50 pm

What kinda history do you find yourself flocking toward?

alex
Developer
Developer

20 Aug 2016, 11:48 pm

Welcome

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2016, 11:58 pm

Woooww! You like anime and video games?! Whats your favorite? Can we be friends? Whats your favorite pokemon? Do you like fairy types? Do you like magical girl animes?? Can we be friends? :D

yelekam
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2016, 3:19 pm

Welcome Kayla
Looks like we have some similarities. As I am a history major, who also enjoys video games and anime.
Hopefully you'll have a nice experience on wrong planet.