Online dating is pointless as a guy

Page 24 of 24 [ 379 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2017, 9:33 pm

Yes. We women are all cruel and evil. Your misery delights us. And so we laugh. Ha ha ha.

:roll: *siiiiiggghhh* :roll:

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2017, 10:25 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
Yes. We women are all cruel and evil. Your misery delights us. And so we laugh. Ha ha ha.

:roll: *siiiiiggghhh* :roll:

Never said that though there are women who do take delight in men’s misery. They enjoy getting guys hopes up then rejecting them

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2017, 12:40 am

hale_bopp wrote:
sly279 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Such horrible women don’t see me as a worthy target. There’s nothing to gain from abusing me.

Consider yourself lucky! You don't need to be in their sights.

I don’t think it’s lucky to be considered universally unattractive and worthless

You’re not unattractive and worthless, but because you think you are, you will always look for reasons that you’re right, and subconsciously ignore any indication that you’re not. There is a psychological word for it, but it’s escaped me. It’s a big part of OCD and people’s brain activity as well, like incorrectly connecting that you got hit by a bus because you took an extra 5 minutes on a lunch break. I’m on medication for severe ocd, and it’s quite similar.

I believe lots of women on here think you’re an okay guy, and I’d definitely meet you if I was in the area, even if it’s just to be friendly. That’s not an indication of someone worthless. In one ear and out the other while you brew over Nurse Angela wanting someone who earns $40,000 pa.

I’ve never had a single woman find me legitimately attractive. They’ve alll rejected me or later admitted they find me ugly and ended our conversation(usually after toying with me for month or so of daily conversation)

What’s being a ok guy have to do with being good enough for love and dating or being attractive?
Sure a lot of homeless people are ok too but people won’t date them or be their friends.

Meet me?
I’m worthless to women. I’m not seen as relationship quality or a real man. Sure they talk to me when they need to to fufill their work duties but that’s about it. None of them would go on a date with me, find me handsome or see me in a romantic way.

Might as well not exist as a man.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2017, 1:57 am

When I was younger I atleast though some women would find me attractive. I’d imagine having a family one day. I’d ponder about situation like who’s family to spend holidays with etc. not anymore and now holidays suck. I use this be a if Christmas person singlingsongs and watching Christmas moves all nov and December not anymore. Being forever alone killed my holiday spirit