Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2016, 8:36 pm

Hi everyone. I need to make a rant.

I've noticed that many leftists lately have been saying "Reverse discrimination is no big deal! Misandry is no big deal! Anti-white racism is no big deal!"

Here's the thing: Most liberals will suddenly become mad when they see autistic people making nasty comments about normal people.

Leftism 101: "Aspie supremacy" is the only form of reverse discrimination that is bad. Why? Because the left said so.

I don't know why the left works like this. Andy Warhol was almost killed by misandry. Anti-white racism has killed several people in the past. Nobody has ever been shot by an aspie supremacist. That simply never happens.

... and yet aspie supremacists are the only reverse-discriminators who get verbal beatdowns on this site.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2016, 8:44 pm

Well ..okay.

Go ahead and be an aspie surpremist then.

I wont stop you. Lol!

But whats the point of you doing that?

How is being an aspie surpremist going to improve your lot in life?

adifferentname
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2016, 8:47 pm

Aspie power! Aspie power! Aspie power!

Bow before our inept social fumbling, susceptibility to excessive stimuli and obsessive behaviours!

Mwuahahahaa... hah?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2016, 8:51 pm

if I could turn my aspie powers into a useful power, i'd use it to fix the world. :star:

Alexanderplatz
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2016, 11:03 pm

ahhh, but have you still got that doomsday machine?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2016, 11:04 pm

no, but i still have a oft-used "good intentions" machine ;)

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2016, 1:31 am

Most liberals and people in general probably have never heard of aspie supremacy. The only people who would know about it are people who spend a lot of time reading autism forums, blogs etc. In autism online places aspie or autism supremacy are naturaly going to be discussed a lot more then other types of supremacy.

Sarcasm
Since Aspergers is the next step in evolution and I am am an old aspie I must not be evolved enough to have the Aspie superpower where you are able to tell the political leanings of critics of people making fun of normal people.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman