Post your unpopular food-related opinions

Page 10 of 19 [ 297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 19  Next

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 2:19 pm

AceofPens wrote:
Love:
Ketchup and maple syrup mixed together
Hard-boiled egg and peanut butter sandwich

Hate:
Icing
Anything that's a certain shade of green
Gummies
Ice-cream
Food that my mom didn't make

Love peanut butter
Ice cream is okay. Not addicted

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 2:28 pm

AceofPens wrote:
Love:
Hard-boiled egg and peanut butter sandwich

Hate:
Icing
Anything that's a certain shade of green
Gummies
Ice-cream
Food that my mom didn't make

I hate ice cream as well.

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 5:06 pm

Ice cream is okay, but I eat it only on very rare occasions.

Zaarin
Raven
Raven

17 Aug 2017, 5:16 pm

248RPA wrote:
Zaarin wrote:
I could eat hummus at least once a day.

At first I read that as 'I could eat HUMANS at least once a day'. :lol:

...Maybe that too. :lol:

AceofPens wrote:
Love:

Add some cold brew and bbq sauce and that sounds delicious.

Quote:
Ice-cream

I hate ice cream. It doesn't help that it makes me violently sick, but honestly I didn't care for it back when I could eat it.

--"Galadriel's Song of Eldamar"

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 9:20 pm

it gets on my nerves when someone has the nerve to make a running commentary out of every one of my slightest actions, while i am eating.

for example, "ew!! you wiped your mouth on your sleeve!".

"you bit the sticker off the apple!".

"next time bring a fork"

"can you eat more quietly?"

"what, you don't have food in your country?"

seriously some extroverted neurotypicals need to learn how to close their precious lil mouths.

they acted like they were sports commentators and i was a football game.

seriously and some of those precious lil "people" told me they were my "friends"?

:skull:

:mrgreen:

:roll:

ugh. ok.

no. way.

whatever happened to passive aggressive tolerance?

b/c i sure do not tell them every time they do the slightest thing that i do not like.

it has gotten to the point where, i only eat when i am alone or among strangers.

i no longer go to any social events involving meals.

quite frankly, maybe i should not have to defend. explain. every last action. to their satisfaction.

they really have big egos.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 9:33 pm

shortfatbalduglyman wrote:
it gets on my nerves when someone has the nerve to make a running commentary out of every one of my slightest actions, while i am eating.

"next time bring a fork"

seriously some extroverted neurotypicals need to learn how to close their precious lil mouths.

seriously and some of those precious lil "people" told me they were my "friends"?

ugh. ok.

no. way.

b/c i sure do not tell them every time they do the slightest thing that i do not like.

it has gotten to the point where, i only eat when i am alone or among strangers.

quite frankly, maybe i should not have to defend. explain. every last action. to their satisfaction.

That kind of thing is exactly what makes me hate eating in front of others, I'm always afraid they're going to do that.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 9:34 pm

I love the kind of vanilla frosting that's on things like store-bought cupcakes. It seems most adults think it's way too sweet, but not me.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 9:40 pm

dragonsanddemons wrote:
I love the kind of vanilla frosting that's on things like store-bought cupcakes. It seems most adults think it's way too sweet, but not me.

Icing is okay, but not too much. :D

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 9:44 am

dragonsanddemons wrote:

"next time bring a fork"

ugh. ok.

no. way.

That kind of thing is exactly what makes me hate eating in front of others, I'm always afraid they're going to do that.

But so many social activities involve eating that it is hard to socialize without eating.

So oh well then I do not socialize

At least not much

Besides even if they don't make remarks out loud, they could still make faces

Judgemental self important extroverts

They truly believe that they are perfect

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 9:55 am

Seeing people pile their plates high with food at a buffet type restaurant makes me about lose my appetite. I eat a variety of food, but never everything at once! These people complain the food makes them sick but, the truth is, they make pigs of themselves.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 11:15 am

But so many social activities involve eating that it is hard to socialize without eating.

At least not much

Yeah, I'm always afraid they're doing it in their head even if they don't say anything. I'm okay with eating in front of my immediate family, but eating in front of anyone else makes me very self-conscious.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 11:45 am

IstominFan wrote:
Seeing people pile their plates high with food at a buffet type restaurant makes me about lose my appetite. I eat a variety of food, but never everything at once! These people complain the food makes them sick but, the truth is, they make pigs of themselves.

Hi IstominFan! How are you doing? :D

I have been to a few buffets recently as well. I didn't eat a whole lot, and everyone was like, "You can eat as much as you want here! Why don't you get more?" By the end of the day, they were all sick and I was fine :D . Lesson learned, people!

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 2:26 pm

dragonsanddemons wrote:

At least not much

Yeah, I'm always afraid they're doing it in their head even if they don't say anything. I'm okay with eating in front of my immediate family, but eating in front of anyone else makes me very self-conscious.

But certainly someone has to tell me off for "you eat like a pig!" And :oops: table manners" :skull:

:D

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2017, 2:50 pm

I hate crackers with salt on them. I have to get the special "low-salt" kind because I don't like the taste :lol: .

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2017, 8:37 pm

StampySquiddyFan,

I have heard people complaining about how they got "food poisoning" at a buffet when the plain truth is they just ate too much. I don't eat all that much, but I feel as though I'm waddling out the door after eating at a buffet.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2017, 8:45 pm

IstominFan wrote:
StampySquiddyFan,

I have heard people complaining about how they got "food poisoning" at a buffet when the plain truth is they just ate too much. I don't eat all that much, but I feel as though I'm waddling out the door after eating at a buffet.

Same here. Buffets are just a temptation to eat lol :D ! My whole family felt extremely sick after eating at a buffet, but luckily I didn't feel that sick. They didn't get food poisoning either- they just ate too much!