Post your unpopular food-related opinions

Page 11 of 19 [ 297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2017, 4:39 pm

I'm not wild about bottled water. I take it along just for convenience to drink when I'm the tennis court.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2017, 8:13 pm

my unpopular food related opinions:

it is just as okay to discuss bowel movements as it is to discuss eating.

intake and output

it is annoying to get peer pressured into eating something or not eating something.

someone had the nerve to ask me why i was not eating In n Out burgers. :roll:

so i told him stomachache.

but seriously some of us care about how much we weigh.

Boo Radley
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2017, 9:18 pm

Milk is disgusting and so is mayonnaise.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2017, 9:39 pm

Boo Radley wrote:
Milk is disgusting and so is mayonnaise.

almond milk and Silk vanilla milk taste pretty good.

cow milk not too great.

if the sandwich has mayo on it already, that could be ok.

mayo on the hummus, cucumber, tomato, lettuce sandwich.

when i get the sandwich i lick the mayo off

BirdInFlight
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2017, 11:19 pm

Celery tastes horrible.

The original, regular classic Hershey's chocolate bar is dissssgussssstingg! It has the texture of cardboard.

On the other hand, other Hershey's chocolate is great -- their Nuggets with toffee and almond chips are to die for, one of my favorite affordably priced chocolate products of all time.

How come their original bar is so nasty but their later chocolate is smooth and creamy?

I like salmon for breakfast. I have a kind of "tuna fish sandwich" for breakfast but with canned Alaska wild salmon instead of tuna. I must be related to a grisly bear.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2017, 8:21 pm

I hate mayonnaise and bottled water.

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2017, 10:13 pm

BirdInFlight,

I agree about the celery and the chocolate. Celery has to be the weirdest, most tasteless food. The Hershey's chocolate bars, in addition to being tasteless, also make a mess.

I don't generally like peanut butter on sandwiches but, on very rare occasions, I'll have some on a spoon.

For some strange reason, as a child, I was not fond of noodles. Now I love them.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2017, 10:15 pm

I don't care for sandwiches or celery :D !

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2017, 9:21 am

Celery is pretty much universally despised. It has such a bizarre taste I can't imagine anyone liking it. It also gets stuck between your teeth. Who thought of the idea of putting peanut butter on celery. Ick! If I had to be on one of those diets where you have to eat celery and crackers, I'd lose weight quickly because I'd have ZERO appetite.

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2017, 10:48 am

I could eat cornflakes with pear slices every day.

Come to think of it, I already do.

:D

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2017, 3:35 pm

IstominFan wrote:
Celery is pretty much universally despised. It has such a bizarre taste I can't imagine anyone liking it. It also gets stuck between your teeth. Who thought of the idea of putting peanut butter on celery. Ick! If I had to be on one of those diets where you have to eat celery and crackers, I'd lose weight quickly because I'd have ZERO appetite.

Yeah celery is just water that looks green or something :lol: (joking of course)! I also hate cucumber, zucchini, cauliflower, carrots, and all raw vegetables :D . I enjoy cooked ones, though (as well as certain salads)!

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2017, 9:21 pm

Most cooked vegetables are gross to me, especially peas (they make me choke) and green beans. One time, I was on this weird diet that included green beans, and I've been turned off by them ever since. The only way I can stand peas is in pea soup but I prefer lentil soup to pea soup.

I remember as a kid, the T.V. dinners were really gross. I probably hated peas because of them. Now, most frozen foods are okay.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2017, 10:07 am

I hate frozen chicken. Whenever my mom makes it I just refuse to eat it. I also don't like sandwiches very much, but certain kinds are good.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2017, 2:47 pm

Unpopular opinion:. :idea:

It is OK to burp and fart. It is OK when I bite the sticker off the apple, wipe my mouth on my sleeves, or fail to employ utensils.

It is not OK for anyone to verbally remark on how I ate and what I ate. It is not OK for them to screech "eww" or tell me to use a fork next time or scrunch their precious lil heads up in disgust

:mrgreen:

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2017, 2:50 pm

I don't care for crab legs, but that is because I am allergic.

komamanga
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2017, 3:17 pm

I like vegetables raw or undercooked. I like carrots but if a meal includes cooked carrots I'll pass. I will eat some vegetables(green beans, eggplant) only fried.
I can't eat things cooked in vegetable oils or margarine. Olive oil and butter are my favorites but sometimes will go with lard/bacon fat too.
I can't stand mayonnaise, I mean even the sight of it makes me wanna puke.
I don't like chocolate but cacao is ok in cakes and puddings though I hardly eat them too.
I didn't eat anything sweet until I was 17 except for a few relatively less sweet fruits (eg. quince which is still my fav. fruit)
I don't like rice unless it's cooked in a very specific method to make a specific texture.
I won't eat meals if they have a sweet sauce.
I don't like the taste of frozen goods.
I don't like pizza with a lot of ingredients.
I eat plain yogurt with salty food. (Not unpopular in my home country but where I live)
I eat lettuce like others eat a bag of chips.