Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2016, 9:19 pm

...that i have read about , one a feature in theaters , one a short shown on the American PBS network on the " Reel South " series:
" Life , Animated " , and " Tommy ! The Dreams I Keep Inside Me " , respectively . I saw nothing about them up here , so I wrote...........

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2016, 4:53 pm

...Okay , I had very little time , and wanted to get this up .
I didn't see any reference to this here (looking pretty fast) , so I put this up . I did think that someone would have heard of them , that there was a likely a post about them , even an article .
Anyhow , 'ya go :P .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2016, 7:42 pm

...Really , the theatrical one , " Life , Animated " had the " prestige " of a theatrical release , while the PBS-shown one (Assuming it was on all/most of the network) would have had the opportunity to be seen by anyone in the US who has a TV and an electric power source (I don't have a TV , myself :( ) - Were they just so " discussed-here " before that no one wanted to reward my " you talked about it too late " by answering me :cry: ?

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2016, 9:26 pm

..." Animated " concerns itself w/an AU kid who is brought out of his shell by his love of classic (recent era only , I suppose :() Disney animation ~ With the (it seems to me) unspoken subtext that Disney doesn't make feature cel animation no' mo' ! :(

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2016, 8:25 pm

..." Tommy ! " deals w/a 60-yr-old AU man whose great ambition is to be a big-band singer , sing for a Miller/Ellington/Basie/Dorsey , et al , -style " orchestra " _ I would presume he achieves said ambition ! :lol: :P This is a documentary for " nice " PBS , after all :twisted: - Plus , he's described as having a " golden voice " :) (Hope for my vocal ambitions :? :wink:.........