What if a racial supremacist called you a racist?

Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Mootoo
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2016, 7:07 pm

I wasn't sure whether to find it ironically amusing or just sordid after looking at what else this one wrote, but within the list's description it said "to be shot"... so, I'm guessing, there isn't much humour, but am perhaps slightly glad to live far away from this enabler of fascism, although Scottish people are starting to feel a bit guilty...

(And, I happened to look at their website and despite writing that there was some bankers' war (seem big on conspiracies)... later on it's mispelt "baker's war"... probably the only funny tidbit.)

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2016, 9:10 am

I have encountered racists who twist around the term "racist" to fit their own agenda.

BaalChatzaf
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2016, 10:21 am

I would answer Aye! I believe that humans are the smartest and best mammals on the planet While I have sympathy for the Dolphins and Elephants I am very much a human race supreme-ist.

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2016, 11:37 am

Well, I have been accused of being "Anti-White" by white supremacists a couple of times here on WP...

One took particular offense to the fact that I'm mixed-race... :shrug:

That being said, neither humans, dolphins nor elephants are worthy of any respect whatsoever...

We reptiles shall inherit the Earth...

Mootoo
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2016, 2:33 pm

Sometimes I wonder if the world would be healthier if only that meteor didn't send dinosaurs to extinction and so let these hateful mobs called humans to scurry from their (redneck) caves... hm.

yournamehere
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Roaming 150 square miles somewhere in north america

03 Sep 2016, 3:29 pm

I have a neighbor who is 1/8 american indian, and has tribal rights. He is a racist indian. A guy just as white as a german, and he says things like "I took his country". Total racist white indian. He reminds me of the blind black white supremicist on the Dave Chappell show.

Truth is according to DNA, everyone is black (homo sapien). It is the only human race on the planet. Everyone who is not a "pure blood" is a mut with not more than only four different homo erectus species on the planet. All homo erectus species could interbreed, and did until there is now only one. Black being dominant in all races.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves.

Bruce Lee.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2016, 4:15 pm

My mom {who is from Central America, therefore Hispanic} hates it when other Hispanics tell her to behave more like a racial stereotype. She avoids such Hispanics who think that being Hispanic is the coolest thing in the world.

Redstar2613
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Sep 2016, 5:22 pm

Mootoo wrote:
I wasn't sure whether to find it ironically amusing or just sordid after looking at what else this one wrote, but within the list's description it said "to be shot"... so, I'm guessing, there isn't much humour, but am perhaps slightly glad to live far away from this enabler of fascism, although Scottish people are starting to feel a bit guilty...

(And, I happened to look at their website and despite writing that there was some bankers' war (seem big on conspiracies)... later on it's mispelt "baker's war"... probably the only funny tidbit.)

Maybe I'm just having a stupid moment but apart from what I know from the title of this thread, I have no idea what you're talking about. "after looking at what else this one wrote, but within the list's description..." What else? What was the first thing? Where is this thing you're looking at, is it a post on this site, another site before you went to their official one, something you read at work or school? Who is "this one" referring to? And what list?

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2016, 7:22 pm

It's starting to become entertainment to watch the hatred spewed about white people from the 'anti-racists'. :lol:

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2016, 11:40 pm

GGPViper wrote:
Well, I have been accused of being "Anti-White" by white supremacists a couple of times here on WP...

One took particular offense to the fact that I'm mixed-race... :shrug:

That being said, neither humans, dolphins nor elephants are worthy of any respect whatsoever...

We reptiles shall inherit the Earth...

I've also been accused by some other WP members of being anti-white, even though, as far as I know, I'm a white guy through and through.

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2016, 12:13 am

Quote:
I've also been accused by some other WP members of being anti-white, even though, as far as I know, I'm a white guy through and through.

Ah, but the messed up thing with this line of reasoning is that white people can be anti-white in the same way as gay people can be intensely homophobic, and black people are just as capable of being racist as white people or anyone else. Self hatred certainly isn't unheard of. Not that I'm accusing you of being anti-white, just pointing out the idea in general terms.
I've similarly been accused of being an "extremist sympathiser" just because I don't believe in the blanket hatred of every Muslim on the planet on principle and believe individuals deserve respect and religious freedom, even though I am not Muslim, don't believe in the Koran, and am not from a Muslim country or of middle eastern descent. :huh:

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2016, 12:42 am

I would probably tell them to f*** off.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2016, 5:09 am

Sweetleaf wrote:

:P Aw, smile Sweetleaf!

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

b9
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2016, 5:41 am

Quote:
What if a racial supremacist called you a racist?

well i would ignore them unless they insisted upon my attention, and then i would tell them they are incorrect, and then if they approached me to further the conversation in a confrontational way, i would start looking for things i could use as weapons against them and when i found one i would go into a clobbering frenzy and i would probably then go to jail.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2016, 10:07 am

Sweetleaf wrote:

Sounds like a philosophically, politically, [and maybe even religiously] sound response to me! :D

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2016, 10:38 am

This is an interesting question becuase a section of SJW have quite a lot in common with supremacists as far as their solutions go.

They have more in common with Don Black and Luis Farrakhan than they do with Martin Luther King, Mandela, Nora Parks, Aung San Suu Kyi.

They embrace the idea that they are victims rather than refusing to be that victim. The embrace resentment rather then reject it. They are openly bigoted, themselves whist not acknowledging that they can be bigoted.

Nelson Mandela, when he was breaking rocks on Robin Island taught us to refuse to be that victim at all costs. He wasn't out for revenge or even reparations. He understood the fears of those on the other side, what would happen to them after.

Victim mentality gets carried through the generations, and perpetuates conflicts. It is not kind or humane, it causes real prolonged suffering, when no practical solutions are given.