Page 4 of 5 [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

BaronHarkonnen85
Toucan
Toucan

19 Sep 2016, 8:59 pm

I was going to vote Johnson, but then he went full SJW.

I'm basically going to sh*t-vote for Trump. I don't even agree with his policies.

I think building a wall is stupid. His protectionist rhetoric is absurd and laughable. But I'm sick of the lying, crooked media trying to paint everyone who isn't a Regressive a a racist, white nationalist, or whatever BS they come up with next.

The media going far enough to demonise a cartoon frog and talk about David Duke and other nutters. David Duke wasn't relevant until the media made him relevant.

Basically, I just want to give the finger to the media.

wilburforce
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2016, 9:38 pm

BaronHarkonnen85 wrote:

I'm basically going to sh*t-vote for Trump. I don't even agree with his policies.

I think building a wall is stupid. His protectionist rhetoric is absurd and laughable. But I'm sick of the lying, crooked media trying to paint everyone who isn't a Regressive a a racist, white nationalist, or whatever BS they come up with next.

The media going far enough to demonise a cartoon frog and talk about David Duke and other nutters. David Duke wasn't relevant until the media made him relevant.

Just be sure you're not in any of the minority groups that would get shafted by a Trump presidency, and you're golden! White male able-bodied wealthy people should feel free to vote for Trump as they aren't likely to be effected negatively by any of his policies. :lol:

(Note to Moderators: my warning number is wrong on my profile but apparently can't be fixed so I will note here that it is actually 2, not 3--the warning issued to me on Aug 20 2016 was a mistake but I've been told it can't be removed.)

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2016, 11:09 pm

I thought you'd be more worried about abortion laws being scaled back wilburforce. Trump is not exactly pro-choice.

wilburforce
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2016, 11:23 pm

Mikah wrote:
I thought you'd be more worried about abortion laws being scaled back wilburforce. Trump is not exactly pro-choice.

I'm not worried about anything personally in regards to the election, not being an American. My right to legal abortion isn't under threat (Canada is nice and progressive and is likely to stay that way.)

(Note to Moderators: my warning number is wrong on my profile but apparently can't be fixed so I will note here that it is actually 2, not 3--the warning issued to me on Aug 20 2016 was a mistake but I've been told it can't be removed.)

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2016, 4:48 am

Mikah wrote:

Trump only became pro-life when he decided to involve himself in politics. Prior to that, he had made it clear he was pro-choice.

sunset47
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

20 Sep 2016, 10:14 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Trump only became pro-life when he decided to involve himself in politics. Prior to that, he had made it clear he was pro-choice.

That's very true. The only we he can win as a Republican is to be pro-life. We are doing the same thing as Republicans in 2016 that Democrats did in 2008 when they voted for Obama - we know little about Trump. That said, our other option is not exciting. If Cruz was ineligible for the presidency, he could still run but his VP would have to assume the power and if he couldn't (he chose an ineligible person as well) than it would be Paul Ryan the House Speaker that would become president.

If Cruz is not eligible than it matters if Obama was born in Hawaii. Obama produced only a Certificate of Live Birth in Hawaii but thru research, it appears that's what they call a birth certificate there. In other states, that's what they call the document that you receive from the Town Hall, not the document at birth at the hospital. So as long as there wasn't a delay and as long as a plane wasn't boarded, OBAMA WAS BORN IN HAWAII. That said, the truth is never as interesting as a good story and what's a better story than a president who was able to hide that he wasn't a US born citizen and/or didn't stay in the country at least 14 years both of which disqualify someone from office meaning the VP needs to assume the role.

EQ = 50
SQ = 37
AQ = 22
You are very likely neurotypical

BaalChatzaf
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2016, 11:51 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Mikah wrote:

A political switcheroo. Hillary does that too.

BaalChatzaf
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2016, 11:54 am

BaronHarkonnen85 wrote:

you and I have similar motivations. I am going to vote for Trump because I have come to loath the government of the United States. It has become corrupt and stupid. Electing Trump will be like hanging an albatross around the neck of the ancient mariner or like pinning a tail on the donkey. Anyway if Trump is elected the sh*t will fly. It will be very interesting.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

24 Sep 2016, 12:56 pm

Quote:
@realDonaldTrump 32m32 minutes ago

If dopey Mark Cuban of failed Benefactor fame wants to sit in the front row, perhaps I will put Gennifer Flowers right alongside of him!

I mean, how could you not love Trump? :mrgreen: :P

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2016, 9:36 pm

BaalChatzaf wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Mikah wrote:

A political switcheroo. Hillary does that too.

Of course she does. My point is, though, Trump is hardly dedicated heart, mind, and soul to the pro-life movement, as the true believers are.

Mootoo
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2016, 9:39 pm

Baal, you want to pin the tail on your home country?

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2016, 10:28 pm

Jacoby wrote:
I mean, how could you not love Trump? :mrgreen: :P

Okay, I'll give him that that's pretty funny, though Monica would have been better.