Page 1 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2016, 10:17 pm

Here's a list of games I have: Metroid Zero Mission, Okami, SSB Brawl, Final Fantasy VII, Radiant Historia, Pokemon Pearl [my first game ever], Dragon Quest IX [my first fantasy RPG], Rune Factory 4, Pokemon Omega Ruby, Pokemon X, Pokemon Explorers of Sky, Fire Emblem Fates Birthright/Revelation, Final Fantasy Curtain Call, and 3DS SSB4.
Currently I'm playing SSB4 off and on [using Cloud, mainly].
If anyone wants to request a game, go ahead and I'll tell about the crazy stuff happening in my epic, hilarious, and witty way.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2016, 6:25 am

Kuraudo777 wrote:
Here's a list of games I have: Metroid Zero Mission, Okami, SSB Brawl, Final Fantasy VII, Radiant Historia, Pokemon Pearl [my first game ever], Dragon Quest IX [my first fantasy RPG], Rune Factory 4, Pokemon Omega Ruby, Pokemon X, Pokemon Explorers of Sky, Fire Emblem Fates Birthright/Revelation, Final Fantasy Curtain Call, and 3DS SSB4.
Currently I'm playing SSB4 off and on [using Cloud, mainly].
If anyone wants to request a game, go ahead and I'll tell about the crazy stuff happening in my epic, hilarious, and witty way.

My First Pokemon game, was Techincly blue, but then I was to young to understand how to play it so. I'll say it was Pokemon Platinum. The first One I beat was pokemon black. I have ~199 hours on that. Though I have ~450 hours on skyrim so. Yeah. I own Skyrim on Xbox 360 and PC. I own all the games for Bethesda made. I own Pearl and Platinum I own a few counterfeit Pokemon RSE games. 1 Counterfeit FRLG games. Xbox 360. Me and my brother have an entire collection of Xbox 360 games. Cloud is in SSB4? I didn't know that. When I play SSB. I use my Shiny Piplup mod for SSBB Project M. On my Jailbroken wii. I don't have a Wii U, or Any Next gen consoles. I used to have a 3DS. Though I Prefer Pokemon Platinum. I'm going to get a new one when the Remakes come out next year, Probably. Pokemon is pretty Predictable. They did surprise us this year though. Either that or the Gen 1 Fanboys. I'll get their RBGY remake. Let's move on. I own 2 steam games. I've only purchased a few steam games. I usually Play Cracked/Pirated games. I don't have money to purchase games. I blown all my Birthday money on a Surfing Piplup Plushie. :lol:

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2016, 9:51 am

I can't play Super Metroid since I don't have a super deluxe 3DS, just the old one. I am severely irritated by that. :x I tried playing Link's Awakening, but I got stuck so much that I just gave up. [I have a habit of doing that...]

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2016, 10:05 am

What are you stuck on?

I am doing Link's Awakening on my PSP as a THIEF lol

You need tips, I got tips.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2016, 3:41 pm

I deleted it from my 3DS awhile ago. I then tried to play Cave Story on the lowest difficulty...and then remembered that I'm not great at platformers apart from Metroid. :lol:

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2016, 7:44 pm

I recently discovered an awesome way to easily ko characters in SSB4 while playing as Cloud: basically attack them constantly [when on a stage that has no edges to fall off of] to make the characters back up, and then unleash Blade Beam, Cross Slash, or Braver/Climb-Hazard to literally push them off the screen!

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2016, 4:01 pm

I've been playing Pokemon X lately, leveling up my starters at the Battle Mansion. I might switch to Rune Factory 4, soon, since I feel like farming [plus I haven't actually beaten RF4 yet...there's a ridiculous amount of content in that game!]

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2016, 5:51 pm

I'm now playing Okamiden. I haven't actually finished playing Okami on the Wii [I'm nowhere near even halfway through], but I decided to play the sequel anyway. All of the characters are super cute, and I like Kurow best [mainly because he looks like Waka from Okami...] I have a feeling that they are connected somehow.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2016, 2:01 pm

For such a cute game, Okamiden has some surprisingly creepy parts! 8O

Maybe it's just because dolls, puppets, marionettes, mannequins, and so forth are exceptionally creepy to me.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2016, 3:33 pm

Now I'm replaying Final Fantasy Curtain Call, which is kind of a crazy thing to do since on my other save file, I have played for more than 100 hours and I haven't even maxed out the stats of my four favourite characters yet! Seriously, this game is pretty much a completion gamer's nightmare. I think I'll eventually go back to playing Rune Factory 4 [and try to actually finish it this time] while I figure out if I want to buy Rune Factory 2 or not.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2016, 3:36 am

Kuraudo777 wrote:
I can't play Super Metroid since I don't have a super deluxe 3DS, just the old one.
You should play Super Metroid on a Super Nintendo :)

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2016, 10:54 am

^I don't have a snes either! Some gamer I am! :lol: Well, progress in Rune Factory 4 has been going well, and I'm almost done all of the sidequests [there's something like a hundred in total!]

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2016, 2:20 pm

I'm looking forward to playing the demos for Pokemon Sun/Moon and World of Final Fantasy when I get home! :D

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2016, 8:44 pm

I've been playing Rune Factory 4 again, but I'm mainly waiting for the Emery Flower I planted to grow--it takes around 90 in game days to grow or something ridiculous like that! Even with super grow formula it's still taking awhile.
I now have the urge to play Final Fantasy VII again before the remake comes out. FFVII is one of my absolute favourites, and I'm so looking forward to the remake! :cheers: [I actually love the Advent Children Complete movie, but only in Japanese.] I even made a Tifa Lockheart costume one year from scratch.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2016, 9:29 pm

I recently got Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon and Pokemon Moon, and I recently beat the former in around five days, but I haven't played Moon yet. :lol: I like Explorers of Sky much better than PSMD, but there are many parts of PSMD I genuinely enjoy.