Page 2 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2017, 5:32 pm

I played through Fire Emblem Conquest, but now I'm stuck on Tales of The Abyss. :x I might have to restart completely. Grr.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2017, 1:19 pm

I made it through the boss, but I'm taking a break from gaming to work on my stories.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2017, 5:44 pm

I'm now attempting to finish Pokemon Moon.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2017, 4:29 pm

There were many close calls, but I beat the Elite Four.

Now I'm matching up the characters in Fire Emblem Fates: Revelation. Maybe one day I'll play on Classic mode...

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2017, 4:19 pm

I'm planning a Fates: Birthright Classic mode playthrough. Yikes. I might return to Final Fantasy Curtain Call and immerse myself in music for awhile before that.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2017, 4:15 pm

My two Castlevania games came yesterday [Portrait of Ruin and Order of Eccelsia]! But...I don't know which one to start with!