Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

sunset47
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

16 Sep 2016, 9:57 pm

Janet Reno under Bill Clinton had the boy removed. It was a shame that she had the US Marshalls remove the boy from his uncles home at 3AM. I think they should have respected the fact of what his mother was trying to do.

He was a Cuban that reached US soil. That means he should have been left alone to stay with his uncle. While his father should have custody rights, the fact that he's in Cuba means he cannot provide for the boy in the same way his uncle could here. I think he would have been much better here than in Castro's country.

EQ = 50
SQ = 37
AQ = 22
You are very likely neurotypical

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

17 Sep 2016, 8:28 am

I don't think anybody can defend the way it was handled, Janet Reno is an evil person with lots of blood on her hands. It's no wonder Elian grew up to be a communist and hate America after his experience of being ripped from his family at gunpoint in the middle of the night.

sunset47

17 Sep 2016, 8:49 am

Jacoby wrote:
I don't think anybody can defend the way it was handled, Janet Reno is an evil person with lots of blood on her hands. It's no wonder Elian grew up to be a communist and hate America after his experience of being ripped from his family at gunpoint in the middle of the night.

Yep, it will be more of that if Hillary gets elected. If you're a Syrian refugee and possibly a terrorist, you're fine. If you're an immigrant who's a felon, you're fine. If you are an immigrant who's taking the citizenship test so you can vote conservative, that person needs to be removed.

The Democrats are not for the poor; they are instead for power and political influence. The Republicans haven't been much better. They've also engaged in crony capitalism and that's hurt America.

Any policy that encourages people to think in terms of Marxism. People might say that communism is not true Marxism because you don't have everything equal among government officials but someone has to run the non-profit government of North Korea and Cuba.

EQ = 50
SQ = 37
AQ = 22

SocOfAutism
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2016, 11:59 am

Jacoby wrote:

Did he really? This was such a thing when it happened.

Another thing that people forgot about that would have been completely different today was Amadou Diallo.

sunset47

20 Sep 2016, 9:42 pm

SocOfAutism wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

Another thing that people forgot about that would have been completely different today was Amadou Diallo.

That was a real shame. That said, we rushed to judgment with Brown and Treyvon Marvin when there was no evidence to support that it wasn't self-defense. We later learned that George Zimmerman was a wife beater but that was not known at trial so the jury came to the correct conclusion of self-defense with the evidence they had available to them. The cameras exonerated the police officer in Brown's death. Still he faced death threats by vigil ante black panther people. Yes Muslims are not the only terrorist group - the Black Panthers and the KKK were also terrorist groups. Any type of extremist racism is unacceptable regardless of the color of the person perpetuating it.

There are also many instances where white and black kids were killed because they played with toy guns. And we don't need black lives matter. We need to advocate for fair play, equality, and justice. I do think cameras on police officers at least point to whether a particular case is justified or not.

A camera could help in a case where the killing of an unarmed man is justified and it could also convict a police officer who attempted to plant a gun with an unarmed man to show that it was justifiable. I highly support cameras and any points that are cutoff from the film should be very suspicious and almost result in immediate termination of employment. It should be actual, unedited footage of the complete circumstances.

EQ = 50
SQ = 37
AQ = 22

sunset47

20 Sep 2016, 9:58 pm

SocOfAutism wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

Elian was a poor kid and probably the only Cuban ever deported by the Clintons that had reached US soil. They deported many Hispanics of dark complexion while letting those of light complexion stay. In my opinion the Clintons were highly racist yet they were eluded to those of being supported of minority rights. In my opinion, it was a facade.

The shooting you mentioned was a real shame. There are some bad apples. That said, we rushed to judgment with Brown and Treyvon Marvin when there was no evidence to support that it wasn't self-defense. Not only did these not result in convictions but there wasn't even enough evidence to go to trial though grand juries can indict a ham sandwhich. We later learned that George Zimmerman was a wife beater but that was not known at trial so the jury came to the correct conclusion of self-defense with the evidence they had available to them. Had they not chose to charge him, at that time, they could have reconsidered when he had issues with domestic violence and that would have hurt his credibility in the self-defense case. The cameras exonerated the police officer in Brown's death. Still he faced death threats by vigil antes. In my opinion, Black Lives Matter, Black Panthers, the KKK, and any neo-Nazi groups are terrorist organizations just like radical Islam are.

There are also many instances where white and black kids were killed because they played with toy guns. We need to advocate for fair play, equality, and justice. I do think cameras on police officers is awesome. A camera could help in a case where the killing of an unarmed man is justified (i.e. the officers life is actually in danger) and it could also convict a police officer when a person had been supposedly armed but video footage actually shows that a gun had been planted to make it look like self defense.

EQ = 50
SQ = 37
AQ = 22