my asexuality really was a phase,and i need some help

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

einsteinmyhero
Toucan
Toucan

19 Sep 2016, 8:19 pm

So, i now am having strong sexual feelings. hormones may have finally kicked in. getting facial hair at 15. And I am questioning my f*****g gender of course. Holy s**t am i uncomfortable. I want to stay a guy, yet i want to be girl so bad as well. And don't give me that non binary s**t. This is seriously weird. I like being a guy, but, goddamnit. I want to be feminine. I want tits for god's sake, yet I don't. I am so weirded out. Is THIS do to horrmones, been this way for months.

“Men passionately desire to live after death, but they often pass away without noticing the fact that the memory of a really good person always lives. It is impressed upon the next generation, and is transmitted again to the children. Is that not an immortality worth striving for? ”
― Pyotr Kropotkin, Memoirs of a Revolutionist

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2016, 8:55 pm

Think of it this way: at least you didn't feel this way 20-30 years ago or more.

Now, you have more options.

Even though it's still rough to change your sex.

einsteinmyhero
Toucan
Toucan

20 Sep 2016, 5:33 am

Thing is is I don't KNOW if i want to. I also want to stay a guy. God this is confusing, I was sweaty last night,and i f i tell anyone else about it they would flip out.

“Men passionately desire to live after death, but they often pass away without noticing the fact that the memory of a really good person always lives. It is impressed upon the next generation, and is transmitted again to the children. Is that not an immortality worth striving for? ”
― Pyotr Kropotkin, Memoirs of a Revolutionist

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2016, 8:53 am

You're still quite young; maybe you're just going through a phase.

What sort of person would you desire sexually?

Ettina
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2016, 9:53 am

I know you don't want people talking about non-binary identities, but I think you really should look into that. There are a lot of people who don't fit into male or female, and they often describe experiences similar to yours. And even if you are binary, giving yourself space to think "it doesn't have to be one or the other" might help you sort your feelings out.

Interestingly, I've also heard people say that issues around gender can distort your sexuality, too. It doesn't happen to everyone, but a lot of transgender people find that as they deal with their gender, their sexuality shifts. Asexual in trans people can sometimes be repression, because the person feels too uncomfortable in their own body to think about it having sexual feelings.

green0star
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2016, 7:34 am

Ettina wrote:
I know you don't want people talking about non-binary identities, but I think you really should look into that. There are a lot of people who don't fit into male or female, and they often describe experiences similar to yours. And even if you are binary, giving yourself space to think "it doesn't have to be one or the other" might help you sort your feelings out.

I second this. Its not bad to identify as non binary you know.

BombChel534
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Oct 2016, 3:28 pm

It's a little hurtful to phrase it 'non-binary s**t'. There's more than just the two concrete genders that are socially prevalent, and really when you say 'non-binary' it just means "Not one of those two". What that means is up to you decide; I consider myself NB but female aligned. Shrug.

I know what you're going through, I first wanted to transition around that age too but didn't/couldn't until much later because of external circumstances. I identified as gender fluid for the couple years leading up to deciding to transition for real, which basically means that you are more than just one gender and that you feel more one than the other(s) sometimes. Could be worth looking into for you.

If you're worried about your age and transitioning, don't worry too much; I started at 28, and I know girls that started after 50 even that look wonderful and are happy.

Oh and also, FYI: Sexuality and sexual identity are different things. Asexual means you don't experience sexual attraction. Maybe you meant agender, which means "no gender"?

cuddle
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

12 Oct 2016, 9:42 am

You may be shifting from male to female and back again without a middle area. Look up bigendered and gender-fluid, you may not be non-binary in a sense. www.bigender.net/forum/ may be a good place to start.