Moscow clubs capitalize on lonely women starved for

Page 3 of 3 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

solo
Raven
Raven

26 Sep 2016, 12:11 am

I will tell it the way I see things just from personal experience. No statistics, studies, polls, just what I see.

I think as generations keep progressing, people are more into materialistic relationships rather than love. I look at my grandparents generation and most don't seem to care about being rich, fancy thing etc. then my parents generation started seeing more people looking for personal gain rather than love. And now with mine and younger people, love seems rare, people are getting lazier and expecting others to provide for them, live in their phones, care only about how other view them etc. I base it on the progression of technology that makes people lazier and dumber by not having to do things "old school"

I do see more and more when people are posting ads to meet guys that the first thing that they are interested in is money and job. Love and life partner is way down in the list. I work more than most people and still don't make what most lower middle class guys make. When a women starts off asking about money and not about you, I walk away, you lose my interest in seconds. Not looking for someone who wants me for my wallet.

Send some of those Russian ladies over here, one willing to work so that we can both build a future rather than just me breaking my back to support both of us. I'm as dedicated as they come and won't hurt a fly :D Plus I love a Russian women's accent :heart:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2016, 12:31 am

I like Russian women also, but they don't exactly like me, from the sound of it. and I don't even drink or abuse anybody. :shrug:

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2016, 12:58 am

auntblabby wrote:
I like Russian women also, but they don't exactly like me, from the sound of it. and I don't even drink or abuse anybody. :shrug:

What about the language and culture differences also right now Russians really hate us

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2016, 1:03 am

sly279 wrote:
In never said poor men can't get relationships and you said I did.

Wow dude it's obvious that I mean highly unlikely, there will never be a 0% possibility. Looks like on this bloody forum I can't use any figure of speech or I will be misinterpreted.
Quote:
It's simply improbable, highly unlikely. Women today in us society would rather have a man who makes good money and can provide for them and their kids when they have some. Why i dont know since they claim to be independent and don't need A man. See no reason two people working min wage couldn't be together or why a woman making 30 an hour couldn't have a guy making min wage, heck for last thousand s of years guys worked while their SO Didn't ,so if they could doe it,so can modern independent women. But that's not even what's being asked no , just that women accept and love men who work but make less or even as much as they do make. The horror. Another excuses is that men won't be ok with their SO making more, bull s**t I wouldn't care more would lot of ,en, and if he does then dump him.

No cause when women give me a chance we get along good. And I never meet 90% of the women who reject me. They list on their FBI, cl, dating profiles they won't date men unless they have a good job, car and own place. I.e. Have their life together. So no it has nothing to do with me being wierd, I blend in as normal but shy.

We told you a thousand times that dating sites simply won't work and we explained why, yet you keep going that path and then complain that it doesn't work. You can still use them but just know that there isa very tiny possibility of success, so don't expect too much out of it.
Quote:
Most males are virgins because they have no other choice, women tend to be because they want to wait for right guy or marriage.

Lol wow dude I didn't know that you had so many religious and chaste women waiting for marriage in America. :lol: Also the right guy thing you talk about doesn't make sense, because they will get a bf eventually and think that he is the right guy. Whether he is or not, they will sleep with him, because they will think he is. Truth is that some guys and some girls struggle finding a partner, you can see some of them girls on this site too, whereas I didn't see any religious woman who is keeping it for the marriage.
Quote:
There's a big problem in the USA with people being and staying single and it's worse in educated women , it that's just the tip, as they're not much way to track it in working class and min wage. Most if not all the women at my work are in relationships with guys who make more, while a lot of the guys are single. Why is it min wage women can find love easier then min wage men? The only difference is their gender and what society deems is required for said genders to be idea little cogs in the machine.

Actually the problem is that relationships happen but they are disponsable, people close it at the first difficulty and get another.
Btw so a lot of these guys at your job are virgins in their 20s who never had a relationship?
I will close saying that women are most often the chased ones in the dating world so it's easier for them to enter a relationship. Independently from money, women in general can enter a relationship with less effort than a guy.

Last edited by Peacesells on 26 Sep 2016, 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2016, 1:06 am

sly279 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

What about the language and culture differences also right now Russians really hate us

yeh, language and culture always seem to get in the way of true love. but there are hopeful [if rare and fluke-ish] exceptions.

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2016, 1:11 am

sly279 wrote:
also right now Russians really hate us

You know sly, playing the victim is a big turn off.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2016, 1:13 am

Peacesells wrote:
sly279 wrote:

What?

They see as as the aggressors trying to push them back and destroy their culture much as we seem them as trying to conquer Eastern Europe.
Russia isn't very pro west right now it could be the beginning of a 2nd Cold War

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2016, 1:28 am

sly279 wrote:
Peacesells wrote:
sly279 wrote:

What?

They see as as the aggressors trying to push them back and destroy their culture much as we seem them as trying to conquer Eastern Europe.
Russia isn't very pro west right now it could be the beginning of a 2nd Cold War

Sounds like foreign policy stuff, I doubt the average Russian would hate you on the basis of that stuff. I have one Russian friend and she doesn't even like Putin.

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2016, 1:45 am

lidsmichelle wrote:
My boyfriend has never had a job and is on SSI. I'm the one with the job. Again, I'm happy with this guy because he and I are incredibly compatible emotionally. So yes, it is possible for poor guys to end up in relationships.

It makes me very happy there are women like this in the world.

More people need to realize plenty of disabled or poor people already are making an effort.

I take the meds, do the therapy, and I may be on disability but I volunteer. I am generally well-dressed, groomed and try to be as well-mannered and considerate as possible, especially in public.

Peacesells:

It may be very unfair for me to say there's a correlation between rising success of women in education and career compared to men and the fact the single rate is at an all time high, but I do believe it could be at the very least a very minor factor, among many others.

Soooo, to an extant, what he's saying may partially have some very minor level of truth to it.

To reiterate: Some men and women may find love and dating more difficult in modern society, because Feminism has allowed women to achieve more success, and this means the women that are hypergamous, not all of course but those that are, and want to only 'date up' will reject any men or women who can't live up to their (increasingly) unrealistic standards. The university attendance rate is on the rise, and the gender difference is significant, with more women than men graduating, but Aspie or disabled women who can't graduate university may struggle as well, as while some men may be more forgiving to date women 'less successful' than they are, others want a woman at least at the same level or slightly below when it comes to 'success'.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2016, 2:23 am

Another issue is there's only so many jobs and many of them were lost in the last decade. As more and more women enter the work force they be taking jobs that use to go to men. There isn't a well paying job for all 250millionish adults in the us. Most the employees around my are have been slowly becoming more and more female. My bank went from mostly men to all women in the last year or so. Most the stores and food places are mostly women with some men in the back areas.

All good and well but society needs to accept if more women work the. Less men will work. It needs to adapt and move towards more acceptance of low paid men or even jobless men. Real unemployment is quite high in the us and it's more men then women. The gov only counts people actively looking for work as unemployed excluding all the people who've just given up all hope.

There simply isn't enough employed men non less well paid men for all women.

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2016, 2:39 am

Yes.

Please no one for a second think I'm against women have equal opportunity than men.

I'm just pointing out the consequences of, say, instead of 50% of the population of adults competing for work while the other 50% are househusbands or housewives, it's now going to be 100% of the population one has to compete against.

And with rising university attendance rates, if more and more people graduate university every degree will become more and more useless because everyone will also have the very same qualifications.

Someone I know called it the 'qualification treadmill' - what's 'successful' today won't be 'successful' tomorrow but 'average', and it'll only get worse.

Remember when all that was required for a job was a high school diploma?

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2016, 2:43 am

Outrider wrote:
lidsmichelle wrote:
My boyfriend has never had a job and is on SSI. I'm the one with the job. Again, I'm happy with this guy because he and I are incredibly compatible emotionally. So yes, it is possible for poor guys to end up in relationships.

It makes me very happy there are women like this in the world.

More people need to realize plenty of disabled or poor people already are making an effort.

I take the meds, do the therapy, and I may be on disability but I volunteer. I am generally well-dressed, groomed and try to be as well-mannered and considerate as possible, especially in public.

Peacesells:

It may be very unfair for me to say there's a correlation between rising success of women in education and career compared to men and the fact the single rate is at an all time high, but I do believe it could be at the very least a very minor factor, among many others.

Soooo, to an extant, what he's saying may partially have some very minor level of truth to it.

To reiterate: Some men and women may find love and dating more difficult in modern society, because Feminism has allowed women to achieve more success, and this means the women that are hypergamous, not all of course but those that are, and want to only 'date up' will reject any men or women who can't live up to their (increasingly) unrealistic standards. The university attendance rate is on the rise, and the gender difference is significant, with more women than men graduating, but Aspie or disabled women who can't graduate university may struggle as well, as while some men may be more forgiving to date women 'less successful' than they are, others want a woman at least at the same level or slightly below when it comes to 'success'.

Yes, to an extent it happens. But he blows it waaaaaaaaaaay out of proportion. Can you deny that even poor people you know can get into relationships, if they don't have disabilities?

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2016, 3:27 am

Outrider wrote:
Yes.

Please no one for a second think I'm against women have equal opportunity than men.

I'm just pointing out the consequences of, say, instead of 50% of the population of adults competing for work while the other 50% are househusbands or housewives, it's now going to be 100% of the population one has to compete against.

And with rising university attendance rates, if more and more people graduate university every degree will become more and more useless because everyone will also have the very same qualifications.

Someone I know called it the 'qualification treadmill' - what's 'successful' today won't be 'successful' tomorrow but 'average', and it'll only get worse.

Remember when all that was required for a job was a high school diploma?

Indeed I was raised by all women I believe in equality but also reality
Society hasn't and isn't adapting to women in the workplace when it comes to society standards for men. This is why there's high singleness and low birth rates. Most women are still holding to old standards which are increasingly harder to meet for lots of men. Leading to a supply shortage of eligible men in their eyes.

Literary tens of thssoaunds of lonely single women in my area alone because they all want that "real man" that simply doesn't exist in numbers to date them all. They'd rather be single then lower the standard. But they constantly complain about it, some even on their dating profiles.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2016, 7:08 am

You all get it wrong.

Yes, there are indeed poor men who are in relationships who work in blue collar jobs (even tho some get really wealthy), but they usually inter-marry within the same class, and "class" isn't always the same as net income or financial worth, there are other factors for the class such as the level of education, profession, location of living, the community and your parent's class.

For example, I see a lot of Taxi and truck drivers who are married, but looking at their wives, they're usually poorly educated housewives from very remote villages.
And those usually live communally, their community members support each other well, they help to match-make and arrange relationships/marriages too, and their gender roles are often strict.
Even though, if the girl is exceptionally attractive, she would try to marry-up with some higher class, this happens a lot and it's undeniable but these are exceptions.

But generally their women, do not have the same financial/education expectations as the women who were your colleagues in college, if you were from a middle-class family, graduated from a middle-class university, but for some reason....you failed to get a good paying job or ended up unemployed, then you would be in a worse situation than someone poor working in blue collar job, you don't have the support, the women of your surrounding (of your class) are less likely to accept you and even of the lower class won't.

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2016, 9:16 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
You all get it wrong.

Yes, there are indeed poor men who are in relationships who work in blue collar jobs (even tho some get really wealthy), but they usually inter-marry within the same class, and "class" isn't always the same as net income or financial worth, there are other factors for the class such as the level of education, profession, location of living, the community and your parent's class.

For example, I see a lot of Taxi and truck drivers who are married, but looking at their wives, they're usually poorly educated housewives from very remote villages.
And those usually live communally, their community members support each other well, they help to match-make and arrange relationships/marriages too, and their gender roles are often strict.
Even though, if the girl is exceptionally attractive, she would try to marry-up with some higher class, this happens a lot and it's undeniable but these are exceptions.

But generally their women, do not have the same financial/education expectations as the women who were your colleagues in college, if you were from a middle-class family, graduated from a middle-class university, but for some reason....you failed to get a good paying job or ended up unemployed, then you would be in a worse situation than someone poor working in blue collar job, you don't have the support, the women of your surrounding (of your class) are less likely to accept you and even of the lower class won't.

There surely are college women who feel ashamed to date guys like waiters and factory workers, but I think the majority of women is fine with her SO being independent. Btw we were not talking about this lol, I was addressing sly's claim that
sly279 wrote:
Literary tens of thssoaunds of lonely single women in my area alone because they all want that "real man" that simply doesn't exist in numbers to date them all. They'd rather be single then lower the standard. But they constantly complain about it, some even on their dating profiles.

do you honestly believe that this is true, that these girls are not dating and are just sitting around waiting for some prince charming? Or maybe they just don''t want to date him and date other people instead? I find it more likely. And you too explained a ton of times why dating sites suck for most of us, yet he keeps smashing his head against the wall and and then complains that it hurts. Here too he is talking about dating profiles.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2016, 8:21 pm

OP is a spammer, as Boo pointed out.