Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2016, 12:00 am

48 Hours: Jason Richards, Child Predator, Says “My Aspergers Kicked In’

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2016, 12:19 am

I hate perverts but I can't help but feel this Elizabeth chick is being... unreasonable here. She like crying and acting like a victim but she was on a dating site for adults, what in the hell did she think was going to happen? Its very possible that this Jason Richards dude really thought she was 18. I hate to say it but without more information, I don't know that I feel sorry for the teen at all and its possible that I feel more towards the quote on quote predator. If he knew she was 15 then I hope he burns in hell but as of right now, this chick should feel pretty horrible about herself if she went to an adult site and said she was 18. Again I can't say who is at fault here without seeing the affidavit and all the gathered evidence.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2016, 12:54 am

He knew she was 15. She told him on Facebook and she and him were lovers but it turned out he had other lovers and the girl was heartbroken. Because of his autism, he got a light sentence, three years. The guy was obviously dishonest. He lied to the girl and lied to the police. But I honestly think predators are never put away long and they are always given light sentences.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2016, 12:57 am

Okay well then the hell with him then,

Autism is not an excuse to be pedo,

Thanks for the clarity,