What's your ideal perfect day? <Weather wise>

Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

aviatefanatic
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

27 Sep 2016, 4:53 pm

For me, a perfect day is cloudy, with temperatures around 65-70 Degrees(Fahrenheit). That just about suits it for me. Although it depends on the season, that is for spring-fall. Around Winter time, my ideal scenario is snow on the ground, light snowfall, not too bright outside, sitting by the fire with a nice warm cup of coa with the lights dimmed and having Christmas movies playing in the background.

Yup! Time to go take a nap after reading that, haha. :)

What about you WP community? What's your ideal setting for a " perfect day? "

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2016, 5:06 pm

Snow.
I love winter!
My nickname is the Queen of Narnia.

Here is one my photos that I've taken:

And another:

And a third, taken at my old apartments of my old car:

aviatefanatic
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

27 Sep 2016, 5:08 pm

the_phoenix wrote:
Snow.
I love winter!
My nickname is the Queen of Narnia.

Here is one my photos that I've taken:

And another:

And a third, taken at my old apartments of my old car:

Amazing pictures!

I remember trying Turkish Delight in 2nd grade... no one really favored, heh. Although that was years ago.

Twentyoneproblems
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Sep 2016, 5:18 pm

My ideal day would be a partly cloudy day in about the mid-60's to low 70's F. For winter however, heavy snow with temperatures in the low 20's or teens.

TheCurse
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Sep 2016, 9:17 pm

There is no perfect day anymore. Dark winter days are somehow less stressful I suppose, but the cold is awful. Summertime heat is nice, but the brightness of length of the days is just overwhelming.

If I had to pick my poison, I'd probably pick summer. It's easier to try to turn everywhere into a dark cave than it is to try to get warm in the winter. It's just the beginning of fall and I'm already cold.

Exuvian
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2016, 9:48 pm

60s (Fahrenheit) in the autumn season would be a nice time. I like the colorful leaves and pumpkins and overall relaxed atmosphere I associate with that time of year. A nice chill walk through a dry creek bed with or without a friend would be basically perfect; Great topic! 8)

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2016, 11:13 pm

A white Christmas with between 12 and 15 inches of snow on the ground so people can still drive around.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2016, 4:14 am

Overcast and about 60F. I like it when the sky is all white. But also really like gray clouds. Especially when they're in different layers. And I like fog too. I've never lived in a place that got much snow, so I'm always very happy when a rare snowfall happens.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2016, 6:03 am

I don't fare well on sunny days , I tend to overheat and can't cope with the glare. So any day that's not sunny is a bonus.

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

BirdInFlight
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2016, 8:26 am

I'm the freak on the thread -- I love sunny days! :lol: They help ward off my tendency toward depression, as I personally associate blue skies and clear sunshine with positive things, and I find that overcast conditions seem to add something to what brings me down that I have to push against, so, one less thing to fight if it's sunny, for me.

I do have to wear hats with brims that shade my eyes as I am light sensitive, yet I still actually like bright conditions.

Temperature wise, about 80 F is nice for me. Low humidity, and very low wind speed -- something that seems to really get under my skin is when it's very windy, it seems to exhaust me to be out in that. A light breeze, low humidity and 80 degrees with clear skies, sunshine, a few white clouds, and I feel a lot happier and can almost fool myself it's "good times." :)

AJisHere
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2016, 9:26 am

That'd be 80 degrees with light winds and not a cloud in the sky. You should just see how my mood picks up on a day like that!

EDIT: Basically same as the post above.

Private Idaho
Toucan
Toucan

28 Sep 2016, 10:04 am

Bright clear days, low humidity and temps around 70F. I also like cold days because I hate the heat. I'm one of those people who can't stand heat and sweats buckets in the summer.

BirdInFlight
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2016, 10:23 am

AJisHere wrote:
That'd be 80 degrees with light winds and not a cloud in the sky. You should just see how my mood picks up on a day like that!

EDIT: Basically same as the post above.
We are "Ideal Weather Twins"! :lol:

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2016, 10:25 am

I like the temperature somewhere between 50-70 degrees and I like it partly sunny, partly cloudy.

btbnnyr
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2016, 10:41 am

I like inclement weather.

Adamantium
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2016, 10:59 am

I don't like cold.

73-95 Fahrenheit (22.8 - 35 C) is good for me. I prefer low humidity, particularly in high temps.

I like all kinds of cloud and atmospheric phenomena, but prefer not to be in rain when the air temperature is less than about 85 Fahrenheit (29.4 C).

I enjoy thunderstorms when I have access to shelter with a good view. I love sundogs, rainbows, waterspouts, mesocyclones, straight line winds and all kinds of fog. I love clear blue days and starry nights. I like to watch fast moving scattered clouds moving across the interface between wet and dry air masses. Limitless entertainment, there.

80 degrees and no clouds sounds like a really good beach day.