Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Andrew. A
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

08 Oct 2016, 8:58 pm

I can't be the only one that feels like this channel is starting to lose it's touch, which is very noticeable since they were the ones that started this new cartoon renaissance we've been having in the 2010s so far with shows like Adventure Time, Regular Show, The Amazing World of Gumball, and Steven Universe. And while some of us do have differing opinions on these shows, there's no denying that they are largely what bought the network back after their rut in the CN Real era. However as of late I feel like they're starting to lose their steam as (surprisingly enough) Nickelodeon is currently churning out some great shows like Harvey Beaks, The Miraculous Ladybug, and The Loud House. Meanwhile Cartoon network has been doing...reboots and Teen Titans Go. I know that Teen Titans Go is the big moneymaker for the network and quite frankly I don't think it's as bad as everyone says it is, it bothers me how much Cartoon Network relies on constant reruns of Teen Titans Go while they neglect their other shows. Yeah, who knows where they'll be once Adventure Time, Gumball, and Steven Universe end.

DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2016, 12:14 am

Powerpuff Girls, Johnny Bravo and Ed, Edd and Eddy were the pinnacle!

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

10 Oct 2016, 2:26 am

Have you seen this thread :?: Demand cartoon diversity: Cartoon Network

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Andrew. A
Hummingbird
Hummingbird