Does anyone else... fancy cartoon characters?

Page 1 of 2 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jellybean
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2007, 6:03 am

This is a little embarrassing, but do any other Aspies ever think that cartoon characters are really sexy? I don't know why I do this, but I sometimes feel really weird when I watch certain characters (including Howl from Howl's moving castle!). Mum said, after I described the feeling that it was love! It is really crazy though but maybe my lack of feeling for REAL people has turned me into a cartoonaphile!

whiteskunk
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2007, 7:02 am

Jellybean wrote:
This is a little embarrassing, but do any other Aspies ever think that cartoon characters are really sexy? I don't know why I do this, but I sometimes feel really weird when I watch certain characters (including Howl from Howl's moving castle!). Mum said, after I described the feeling that it was love! It is really crazy though but maybe my lack of feeling for REAL people has turned me into a cartoonaphile!

YES! I confess! There are anime characters I think are sexy. But it's more than just appearance. It's personality/attitude I like.
Ranpha Framboise is totally hot!

Sorry for the edit. . .There's is a similar thread here about "Crushs on fictional characters"

Last edited by whiteskunk on 12 May 2007, 2:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2007, 9:36 am

:lol: LOL! :o

In The States, the word 'fancy' means ornate or not common. . like the difference between high tea with the upper crust and a cuppa and a slice of bread and butter, no jam!

But,I want to thank you for an interesting thought of the more ornate cartoon characters to see if I liked them better than the plain ones.

Merle

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2007, 9:41 am

I get crushes on both cartoon characters and movie charectors! :D But the wierd thing is I seem to have no control over who I have a crush on :oops: It almost feels like my emotions are some random entity that I have no control over. Its a wierd feeling that is very hard for me to describe, but maybe thats just the Asperger's talking :o

Vegasadelphia
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 May 2007, 9:49 am

I enjoy anime/manga women. Beauty is beauty. I am attracted to round shapes and distinctive eyes, and most anime/manga characters are drawn that way.

whiteskunk
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2007, 11:07 am

cecilfienkelstien wrote:
I get crushes on both cartoon characters and movie charectors! :D But the wierd thing is I seem to have no control over who I have a crush on :oops: It almost feels like my emotions are some random entity that I have no control over. Its a wierd feeling that is very hard for me to describe, but maybe thats just the Asperger's talking :o

Fickle fickle fickle. Don't feel bad, I'm the same way. One day it's one character, the next. . .who knows.

neurodeviant
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2007, 2:59 pm

[offtopic]Off topic, but woo, another aspie from Milton Keynes :D[/offtopic]

[ontopic]I've never fancied any particular cartoon character, but I have found many anime girls fanciable.[/ontopic]

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2007, 5:50 pm

I tend to become very infatuated with anime characters.

GoonSquad
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2007, 7:27 am

Heh... I've been lurking for a while (reading the more serious topics) but this one compelled me to register and post. Ain't obsession grand? 8O

I'm a cartoon/animation freak and I've seriously got the hots for most of the DCAU female heroes. In particular, I really like Supergirl, Batgirl and Black Canary....

computerlove
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2007, 12:03 pm

:oops: Just recently saw Tarzan by Disney (had never seen it), and instantly fell in love with Jane, very lovely character design :oops:

Shadowbound
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

12 May 2007, 5:12 pm

I find some females from video games hot. :oops:

ghostgurl
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2007, 9:56 pm

Oh yes, Howl and Haku. Anime men in general are very attractive. I thought Robin Hood from Disney's Robin Hood was attractive too and Peter Pan.

computerlove
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2007, 12:05 am

ghostgurl wrote:
Oh yes, Howl and Haku. Anime men in general are very attractive. I thought Robin Hood from Disney's Robin Hood was attractive too and Peter Pan.

ah, Chihiro! :oops:

Wobbit
Butterfly
Butterfly

13 May 2007, 2:24 am

(sigh) In school, I had always made fun of my friends who got into arguments about which video game/anime/disney chick was the most desirable. Fortunately for my pride, I did not see FLCL (Haruhara Haruko) or play Beyond Good and Evil (Jade) until after I got out. And yes, it's more of a personality thing than a physical one.

whiteskunk
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2007, 7:23 am

Shadowbound wrote:
I find some females from video games hot. :oops:

Does that include characters such as "Kahli, Tahni, Johlee, etc" from DeskMates?

Shadowbound
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

13 May 2007, 8:16 am

Mainly females from fighting games such has the Dead or Alive and the Soul Calibur series.