Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2016, 9:27 pm

I meant to add this onto another post , but I am being rushed right now ~ It has :) !

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2016, 6:26 pm

...As far as the proposition thing in California (mentioned in the " Voting paper " line .) there are TWENTY-FIVE City/County Of San Francisco-exclusive propositions on the SF ballot . That's twenty-five . 25 8O .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

beneficii
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2016, 9:56 pm

Yup, I voted. :) There were a lot of statewide propositions.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2016, 7:13 pm

...One reason I have been putting off my voting is that I would like to find a paper " Voter's Guide " from somebody - SOME :x newspaper or political organization - with a list of the various propositions ~ Not to be a clone and nessacarily follow any recommendations one-by-one , but just to work off the capsule descriptions of the propositions there and decide what I think :? :wink: :mrgreen: :x :P ! !! !! !! !! !!

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2016, 2:46 am

It started down here on Monday. I stood in line for 2 1/2 hours.

(For the records, I voted for Johnson, but seriously considered Evan McMullin)

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

beneficii
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2016, 5:56 pm

I already regret voting for Hillary and all other federal Democrat candidates, considering how they want to piss all over expats. Until this situation changes, I will never again vote for a Democrat for federal office.