Women, are you attracted to muscular guys?

Page 12 of 13 [ 193 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Which of these body types are you most attracted to?
Very lean 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
Somewhat lean 31%  31%  [ 10 ]
Intermediate 41%  41%  [ 13 ]
Somewhat muscular 16%  16%  [ 5 ]
Very muscular 9%  9%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 32

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2016, 9:33 pm

A. looks like a monstrous tree bark man.

Pravda
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

22 Oct 2016, 10:41 pm

A is just weird-looking. "Why would you do that to yourself?"-type weird.

Don't believe the gender tag. I was born intersex and identify as queer, girl-leaning. So while I can sometimes present as an effeminate guy, that's less than half the time and if anything I'd prefer it say "female" of the two choices offered. I can't change it though, it's bugged.

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2016, 11:01 pm

Competitive bodybuilding = Big $$$$

Yes, A is most likely on steroids, most competitive bodybuilders are.

Personally, I think B to F all have good looking physiques, so long as most of E and F's weight is muscle despite their higher body fats.

I couldn't possibly see B in a negative light.

I don't see 'vain' 'narcissism' 'unhealthy obsession' or 'steroids'. I see hard-work and dedication.

wilburforce
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2016, 12:03 am

Yeah, I think "monstrous tree bark man" is a pretty accurate description of the horror that is Dude A. To me, even Dude B looks like someone with a bad allergy to bee stings who just got stung all over by a whole hive full of bees. Too puffy-looking.

(Note to Moderators: my warning number is wrong on my profile but apparently can't be fixed so I will note here that it is actually 2, not 3--the warning issued to me on Aug 20 2016 was a mistake but I've been told it can't be removed.)

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2016, 1:54 am

wilburforce wrote:
Yeah, I think "monstrous tree bark man" is a pretty accurate description of the horror that is Dude A. To me, even Dude B looks like someone with a bad allergy to bee stings who just got stung all over by a whole hive full of bees. Too puffy-looking.

Ever seen the movie Pure Luck, where Martin Short got stung and had a really puffy face?

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Pravda
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

23 Oct 2016, 3:08 am

B looks okay to me. Not really my type, but I can see why someone might find his body attractive. A is weirdly disproportionate, grossly veiny, and all-around looks like maybe a member of some kind of alien species.

Don't believe the gender tag. I was born intersex and identify as queer, girl-leaning. So while I can sometimes present as an effeminate guy, that's less than half the time and if anything I'd prefer it say "female" of the two choices offered. I can't change it though, it's bugged.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2016, 3:18 am

Both A and B look distasteful.

I am like E myself, would like to be D.

Synth.osx
Raven
Raven

23 Oct 2016, 3:45 am

Outrider wrote:

Personally, I think B to F all have good looking physiques, so long as most of E and F's weight is muscle despite their higher body fats.

I don't see 'vain' 'narcissism' 'unhealthy obsession' or 'steroids'. I see hard-work and dedication.

Bodybuilding is more than a sport, it is a science. It is easier to achieve and maintain the Brad Pitt Fight Club physique over the physique of an IFBB professional.

It isn't difficult to achieve 6-10% bodyfat with regular exercise and diet without the use of any steroids and supplements if you have the knowledge and dedication. It depends on how passionate you are, many people truly enjoy exercise and nutrition if they come from an active family or a family with an athletic or military background.

The obesity problem in the US and the UK is created by the lack of information concerning processed food or sugar, it doesn't help that fast food chains are in every major town either. My girlfriend is from a European country and it is surprising at how much more educated she is when it comes to nutrition, there is a reason why countries in Europe have the lowest obesity rate in the world

marshall
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2016, 4:38 am

Having a body fat percentage lower than 10 is pointless. It's just a weird bodybuilding fetish thing. C has the best body fat percentage as far as aesthetics go. His abs are very visible, but his muscles don't have weird texture or veins popping out. It seems like his pecs are big compared to his biceps though (maybe that's just the camera angle).

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2016, 5:11 am

Synth.osx wrote:
Outrider wrote:

Bodybuilding is more than a sport, it is a science. It is easier to achieve and maintain the Brad Pitt Fight Club physique over the physique of an IFBB professional.

It isn't difficult to achieve 6-10% bodyfat with regular exercise and diet without the use of any steroids and peosupplements if you have the knowledge and dedication. It depends on how passionate you are, manyple truly enjoy exercise and nutrition if they come from an active family or a family with an athletic or military background.

The obesity problem in the US and the UK is created by the lack of information concerning processed food or sugar, it doesn't help that fast food chains are in every major town either. My girlfriend is from a European country and it is surprising at how much more educated she is when it comes to nutrition, there is a reason why countries in Europe have the lowest obesity rate in the world

I found the Czech people to be surprisingly slim and fit, despite their "fatty" cuisine (a lot of pork, a lot of meat, creamy meals, little raw salads...etc).

Synth.osx
Raven
Raven

23 Oct 2016, 5:23 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Synth.osx wrote:
Outrider wrote:

It isn't difficult to achieve 6-10% bodyfat with regular exercise and diet without the use of any steroids and peosupplements if you have the knowledge and dedication. It depends on how passionate you are, manyple truly enjoy exercise and nutrition if they come from an active family or a family with an athletic or military background.

I found the Czech people to be surprisingly slim and fit, despite their "fatty" cuisine (a lot of pork, and creamy meals...etc).

Monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats are good for a healthy diet, fat is important for growth development and cell functions. Refined carbohydrates and sugar are the primacy cause for metabolic syndrome and the main contributor towards obesity in the US and the UK, it is a common misconception used by fad diet routines that fat is the reason for obesity.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2016, 5:30 am

Synth.osx wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Synth.osx wrote:
Outrider wrote:

I found the Czech people to be surprisingly slim and fit, despite their "fatty" cuisine (a lot of pork, and creamy meals...etc).

Monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats are good for a healthy diet, fat is important for growth development and cell functions. Refined carbohydrates and sugar are the primacy cause for metabolic syndrome and the main contributor towards obesity in the US and the UK, it is a common misconception used by fad diet routines that fat is the reason for obesity.

In my country, *raw* honey and *raw* carob molasses were the traditional sweeteners for centuries ; obesity rates started to spike ever since the white sugar took over in the last 50-60 years.
Also boiled non-peeled wheats and mini-coucous were replaced by the rice in many meals during the same period.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2016, 2:14 pm

Alliekit wrote:

I think my boyfriend is somewhere between F and H, leaning mostly towards H being closest, though I don't understand why H appears to have weight spread more evenly and G which is less body fat or whatever doesn't have theirs spread as evenly and has bulgy areas. But yeah I think he'd look weird if he got skinny and ripped like the top row...and not in a good way.

Also A and B are just gross, way too much muscle looks rather unnatural.