Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

David2958
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

17 Oct 2016, 2:45 pm

My Name is David. I have been Diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome. I am in a relationship where my women is doing everything she can to help me to be successful and she encourages me to be all that I can be. I have problems with my emotions thus, I don't really have anyone to talk to outside of her. I need friends, who can help me to overcome the need to rely on emotions and be able to rationally and logically talk about the problems I may face. I don't want to lose my relationships on the account on allowing myself to stay behind while the rest of the world moves forward without me. I am very bright and intelligent. I am a goof ball and love to play video games, music, drawing at times helps release some creativity, playing guitar use to be something I like to do all the time as well. I like the outdoors at certain times of the year due to allergies at times. If the are any hobbies from reading this profile that you can mention that may give me passion or interest, please do mention.
I don't want to walk the rest of my life with no friends and no social life. Though my Asperger's Syndrome is not a sever as some others, I still am affected by many to a lot of the problems we all face. I just ask that you be patient with me as a friend and be patient with me as someone who has a life. I hope to play video games with some of you and be really good friends to talk to. I do hope to keep a positive out look and move forward with anything that negatively effects me. So please I want to know anything and literally everything about Asperger's Syndrome and Autism and how I can communicate and express myself better. I don't enjoy the bottled up emotions and the causing problems within myself so again friends one or two would be nice.

Sheila Nye
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

17 Oct 2016, 3:15 pm

Welcome David!

My friends are on the interwebz!

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2016, 4:55 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)

RoadRatt