Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Shahunshah
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2016, 4:15 am

Joe Scarborough as I am sure many of you know is the host for the political program, Morning Joe. Even before I knew his son had the condition I have been wondering whether he may be a candidate for the spectrum. I say this as when I watch his show I notice him avoid eye contact, find it hard to reciprocate and at times talk endlessly even when it is clear he has lost his audience. So because of all that I kind of wonder whether he may have the condition what do all you think?

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2016, 10:24 am

Just based on TV I do not see it but I do not know nearly enough to hazard a guess. He has done some speculating of his own

Joe Scarborough: James Holmes, Suspected Aurora Shooter, Might Have Been ‘On The Autism Scale’ (VIDEO)

Autism Speaks Addresses Joe Scarborough

Joe Scarborough Apologizes for Making Autism Link to James Holmes, Alleged Aurora Shooter

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Shahunshah
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2017, 9:08 am

I figured their might be more interest in this now.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2017, 5:21 pm

I hope, based on that possibility, that Trump is thought of as even more of an idiot than he is at present.