Zizu58 wrote:
Hilary Clinton

I don't get it?

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2016, 4:53 pm

Man she is so cruel to animals and treats her workers poorly and treated Anita's husband poorly no wonder we call her Cruella. (Cruel Ella)

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2016, 5:36 pm

League_Girl wrote:
Zizu58 wrote:
Hilary Clinton

I don't get it?

"Joke" can also be defined as "a person or thing that is ridiculously inadequate", so they are saying that's what they think of Hillary Clinton.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2016, 11:31 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
A vampire bat with fresh blood all over his chest returns to his cave at dawn. No sooner does he settle in with the other bats do they start sniffing at the blood and asking him where he got it.

"Do you see that tree just outside our cave?" he asks, pointing towards it with one of his wings.
"Yeah, yeah!" the other bats say.
"Well, I didn't!" He tells them. :batman:

that is funny. did you make it up?

b9
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2016, 12:06 am

anyway, i am only going to post jokes that i make up.

as an aside, artificial intelligence joke creating algorithms produce some hilarious jokes to me. not because they are funny, but because they are a total failure due to some hilarious flaw in their compository rules.

anyway, i consider myself to be somewhat between AI and human, so my jokes are better than AI ones i guess, but they are still not funny to other people.

when i tell them at "joke telling time" in a conversation, my jokes always raise eyebrows while their faces remain expressionless. that is what i find funniest.

so here are 3 new jokes i thought of in the past few minutes (ad hoc as it were)

Q: under what law can you go to jail for telling a joke at which someone laughs themself to death?
A: mans-laughter.

Q: why are small contributions to conversation worthless in australia?
A: because ones "2 cents worth" is rounded down to zero . (our smallest denomination is 5 cents)

Q: why is february the 29th the unhappiest date of all?
A: because it only cums once every four years

b9
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2016, 12:26 am

you know, no commercial airliner is fitted with a horn?
no wonder there are so many mid air collisions.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2016, 10:37 am

No I didn't make up the vampire bat joke. In fact I had to really ignore the fact that bats seldom if ever fly into obstacles due to their use of echo location. They're not blind, either. :P

I wish I could make up my own jokes but I'm not really good at it. Which is frustrating being that I draw cartoons and all.

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2016, 11:27 am

b9 wrote:

I don't know if you intended this, but that could be a double play on words--since "date" can also refer to relationships.

Anyway, here are a couple that I made up:

Q: Why was Hitler blind?
A: Because he could Nazi.

(someone else may have already come up with that one, I don't know)

Person 1: Al stole methanal, ethanal and propanal from the lab, and the police are after him!
Person 2: Well, tell Al to hide!

(explanation: in organic chemistry, chemicals ending with -al are known as "aldehydes")

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2016, 12:44 pm

-What advice did the father ghost give to his son?
-"Don't spook unless you've been spooken to."

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2016, 3:51 pm

Why do undercover cops like reading books so much?

Because they're undercover.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2016, 4:21 pm

I sleep like an attorney. First I lie on one side, then I change sides and start lying on the other.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2016, 1:05 am

Q: why to male to female transsexuals never have any worries about getting their letters delivered to them?

A: because they always have their male box with them wherever they go.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2017, 5:33 pm

Q: Why are ducks always so nervous?
A: Because they always have bills right in front of their faces.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2017, 2:26 am

i will only post jokes that i made up myself.

here is a short collection of them. some are funnier than others.

I might go to the deed poll office and have my name changed to “john doe”
That way, if they find my dead body somewhere and it is never identified, at least I’ll have the correct name on my headstone.

_________
I reckon that everyone is just "lip syncing" to everything they say.
if i hear someone shout "hey mark ! !!", i think considering the odds of being called "mark" in a world of 7 billion people are enough to calculate that there are about 8 million "marks" in the world, then the odds are 1/8,000,000 that they are referring to me, so those odds are too low to make me bother to turn my head.

there's no body that is clappin'

i saw an AD on TV while playing a game, and the sound on the TV was turned down, but there was a banner on it that said "do your bit to end hunger now", so i went to the burger shop and got a steak sandwich with egg and cheese and extra onions.
god times move fast.
first there was the advent of "selfies" and then apparatus started to appear that accommodated taking selfies, and one of them is a "selfie stick"
but if one has a lewd mind, or heard that term in the 1970's, they would presume that a "selfie stick" was a vibrator.

at the moment in australia, there is an ad for woolworths (a supermarket chain) that uses a little girl (the "cute" factor which is overused maximally in my opinion) who is placing carrots on a different plate for each of santa's reindeer, and she is eating one while she is placing them out.
at the end, she has to place the final carrot, and realizes she has eaten half of it already, and apologizes to that reindeer for placing a half eaten carrot on that plate.
then the last scene is the little girl asleep in her father's (i assume) arms and he whispers "that's why we choose woolie's".
my immediate thought upon seeing this was "yeah well you may have been able to afford more carrots if you chose someone else, because there's not enough to go around obviously otherwise she would have just gone to the fridge and got a full carrot to place on the last plate".

your skin is as soft as the finest quality toilet paper.
your personality is as unique as someone else who has an identical personality to you.
you are as interesting as riding a donkey in peru.

all their pursuit cars are facing in the opposite direction because they are there to catch people who drive past without stopping, so the police decide to run back toward your car. in the meantime you get out and sit on your bonnet and have a snort of meth, a swig of rum and a bong, and when the police finally get to you, you say "g'day guys. what's goin' on?"
well then they are faced with the predicament of their tests, while proving positive to alcohol and cannabis and amphetamines, do not prove that you had any of these drugs in your system while you were driving.
if you have no more cannabis left, and no more snort left, then they can't even get you for possession of drugs.
another show about building houses had a reporter that said that the builder said "i know cement and lime backwards", and i thought "so you will not get the job because i prefer my builder to know it the right way around"
----------------
also there was a movie while i was going to sleep called "apollo 13" and in it an actor says "i'm so hungry i could eat the arse out of a dead rhino"
well it would be vastly preferable to trying to eat the arse out of a live one.

________
i saw a show about the queensland floods, and the narrator said "it was a flood of biblical proportions".
i thought "they were very lucky then because bibles are not very big"

stupid show on TV in the background about the 1970's. some clip about the show "M.A.S.H" and the song "suicide is painless" came on, and i thought "not if you bludgeon yourself to death with a blunt object"
_________
i dreamed i was watching a news flash which said that a woman had lost control of her car and ploughed through a playground full of kindergarten kids at recess killing 15.
her reason was that she swerved to avoid hitting a moth and lost control.

A: because he wanted to get to the other side.
Q: what type of vehicle does an overly confident cassanova drive?
A: a "pick up" truck.
Q:why was the brontosaurus cold when the ambient temperature was 12 degrees celsius?
A: because it was only clothed in the panels of one VW beetle.
_______
Q: under what law can you go to jail for telling a joke at which someone laughs them self to death?
A: mans-laughter.
____here is one i made up about 1 minute ago.
Q: why to male to female transsexuals never have any worries about getting their letters delivered to them?
A: because they always have their male box with them wherever they go.

no commercial airliner is fitted with a horn.
no wonder there are so many mid air collisions.
i like to ring random telephone numbers, and then if they politely tell me i have the wrong number, i tell them they are most gracious in being so polite. my good deed for the day. pat them on the back and raise their self esteem.
when they tell me angrily that i rang the wrong number, then i tell them that they were therefore a moron for answering it.

idonthaveanickname
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 Apr 2017, 2:44 pm

I have a few blonde jokes:

What did the blonde name her pet zebra?
Spot.

How did the blonde break her leg while raking leaves?
She fell out of the tree.

How do you drown a blonde?
You put a scratch n' sniff sticker at the bottom of the pool.

Why did the blonde stare at the orange juice carton for two hours?
It said "concentrate".

If a blonde and a brunette were to fall off the Empire State Building, who would land first?
The brunette because the blonde would have to ask for directions.